Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. (4299 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2020
Lamanii22:
You're choosy lol

Nah, I only know what I want. If you don't fit, ignore...
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 12:12am On Jan 27, 2020
Lamanii22:
You're choosy lol

Nah, I know what I want. If you don't fit, ignore...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2020
AlloySteel:
Hi, I am Male person looking for a female who's interested in a relationship which could lead to a marriage this year. Please, if you know you are not ready, ignore this post. My characteristics are as follows:

Age - 36
Tribe - Yoruba
Work Status - Employee in an International Company.
Height - 5'7
Qualification - BSc
Complexion - Dark Skinned
Religion - Christianity

The Characteristics of preferred female are as follows:

Age - Between 22 - 28
Tribe - Any Tribe
Work Status - Student (Final Year), NYSC, Employee or Entrepreneur
Qualification - BSc (First Class and Second Class only) , Nursing Qualification, MBBS etc.
Complexion - Natural Colour (Dark or Light)
Beauty - Beautiful on an average
Religion - Christianity
Height - 5'7 minimum

If you meet these characteristics as a female and interested in a relationship that could lead to marriage, kindly send your phone number to akoteyon.emmanuel@yahoo.com not later than 30th of February, 2020.

Please, only serious female. This is no joke and don't be shy. The reason for the time line is personal.

Thank you.
ubunja kindly apply for this since your moniker says female.

2 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 27, 2020
Alfather:
she once said she would die single than getting marraid to an ilk, and she as well said a nigeria man marring her is never a favour to her . Though am not stoping u from marry her, but feminist aren,t needed here. As a brother man kindle advice
oga,you have been talking too much on this thread. Are you a female? Do you want to apply? If no kindly leave the thread. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Alfather:
common, who told u males aren,t need here? We are penel of judges. Pls dont spoil your show before the suitor, humbly apply and keep quiet, u may be that lucky pride. Any accusation for any female folk in here is a big flag thanks.
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by splendour7(m): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2020
AlloySteel:

Seriously?! So, you can't call a village meeting before you came to Nairaland to narrate "the Agony of your life"... You are a depressed man. Go to your village to look for a wife that won't cause you more headache. Ode!
hahahahaha depressed ni? sorry i'm as happy and cul as a bird...anyway thanx for viewing my profile thats so kind of you!! but try go village go look for who to marry mbok!
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 27, 2020
Alfather:
Pls dont spoil your show before the suitor, humbly apply and keep quiet, u may be that lucky pride. Any accusation for any female folk in here is a big red card.
eyea... I don't meet the criteria of alloysteel so I am not bothered. He said christian and 22-28. I am atheist and not in that age range.

Don't spoil the show for ladies that qualify. You can devote your derailing time to improve on your english

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2020
AlloySteel:

You are an interesting person, I must say. Keep it up. But, if you know what Feminism truly means, a feminist would, arguably, be the best partner. Try to read more about Feminism.
you are right. But you arent dat cheap for nairaland feminist who lack knowledge for what it stand for. We need the non feminist folk to get marraid first. Becus they hav shown som signs of humility. One example is jewessgratitude, u can check her up
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by iceybux(m): 7:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Believe Me Its Abt A Contract Marriage For His Job, Firm Prolly Wants A Responisible Married Worker..Reason For His Haste, He Wouldnt Lie There Aint No Female Clicks He Knows That Dont Fall Into This Catergory He Stated.
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2020
Michellekabod2:
eyea... I don't meet the criteria of alloysteel so I am not bothered. He said christian and 22-28. I am atheist and not in that age range.

Don't spoil the show for ladies that qualify. You can devote your derailing time to improve on your english
is nt my fault yu are stil single in yur thirties, so while the bitterness
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Michellekabod2:

@Michellekabod2: it's funny how guys jumped-in on this post just to show pessimism. This people don't know me and don't know why I want what I want.
The same food they buy for N100 at a Buka joint, they'd have to cough out N1000 to get it at some Fast Food joints . If it's for only the food, it won't have cost that much, I believe. But, they are paying for the comfort, ambience, hospitality, etc alongside the food.

More so, I've seen many ladies who know what they want too. They cannot settle for some kinds of men. They know the kind of investment they've made on themselves. It takes a Jay Z to date a Beyonce! It takes a Barrack Obama to date a Michelle Obama! Sure you know that a man who can date a Chimamanda won't be a sissy, won't be a Primary School holder too!

So, I know who I am, not being egoistic, just consciousness!

@Michellekabod2: I read through some of your posts, you have an interesting personality. Wow, an atheist! I'd like to know some of the things you know. I'd like to discuss atheism with you...and why you chose the path.

Presently, I'm on a platform (offshore), and won't reply your response instantly. send me a mail instead.

2 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Ryan03(f): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2020
Alfather:
thought you were forming feminist, why all these notice me question
feminists dont marry or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Ryan03(f): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2020
Alfather:
she once said she would die single than getting marraid to an ilk, and she as well said a nigeria man marring her is never a favour to her . Though am not stoping u from marry her, but feminist aren,t needed here. As a brother man kindle advice
she's somehow correct na, you are not doing anyone a favour by marrying them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Ryan03(f): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Jesu! Who offend you this morning? shocked
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Omar09(m): 10:41am On Jan 27, 2020
Ryan03:
feminists dont marry or what?

Nope y'all don't marry. Y'all just got Chimanda group where she shares y'all babies.

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2020
Alfather:
is nt my fault yu are stil single in yur thirties, so while the bitterness
it didn't occur to you that someone not in the range of 22-28 could be above 28 or below 22?
More reasons why you need to go to school.
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Ryan03(f): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2020
Omar09:

Nope y'all don't marry. Y'all just got Chimanda group where she shares y'all babies.
lol, this one is mad o. I dont give birth to babies, its for the female folks. Stop your bitterness on feminist, it's making you sound like a mad person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Omar09(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2020
Ryan03:
lol, this one is mad o. I dont give birth to babies, its for the female folks. Stop your bitterness on feminist, it's making you sound like a mad person

If you read that well without bitterness, you'd understand I was being sarcastic. But hey, not everyone gets sarcasm.
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Michellekabod2:
it didn't occur to you that someone not in the range of 22-28 could be above 28 or below 22?
More reasons why you need to go to school.
Na yur husband go suffer am, nor be me.
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Ryan03(f): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Omar09:

If you read that well without bitterness, you'd understand I was being sarcastic. But hey, not everyone gets sarcasm.
there is a thin line between sarcasm and bitterness, you are on the other side. And yea, your comment wasn't sarcastic to me
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Omar09(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ryan03:
there is a thin line between sarcasm and bitterness, you are on the other side. And yea, your comment wasn't sarcastic to me

Not everyone gets sarcasm.
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
AlloySteel:

Bros, we all have our choices. That's my choice.

STORY
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by zchigozie: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
SORRY FEBRUARY DON'T HAVE 30TH
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
AlloySteel:

Oh, nice choice...guess you're still in your teens or early 20s. You'll understand when you grow older. Uhmm, what do I know, that's your choice. grin

P. S: Disregard my joke up there grin. That a woman is not a graduate doesn't mean she won't be successful as a wife. Most of our mothers in Nigeria didn't go to school and they still raised good children. However, it's good to marry someone who's as cerebral as you are, if not more. In marriage, communication and compatibility is key.

Mr. Man, shut up and shut up again.
The way you keep going about this qualification, graduate and first class thing is just so nauseating. As if that is what makes a good wife.

I know you're looking for such a woman thinking with such qualification she'll land a high profile job so you won't have to suffer in life. But it doesn't work like that cos God does not chose the qualified to bless them, rather he qualifies the chosen for an everlasting blessing. So change your mindset.

Its your choice though but make sure its not for selfish reasons so you dont get disappointed at the end of the day.

All I'm trying to say in all is that you should stop making it look like non graduates are Dumbos or are not human beings.

People be deceiving themselves.
You should have gone to companies where the graduates you're looking for summit their resume in quantum and ask the to give you the girls CVs. Then you'll be contacting them based on their qualifications until you find one that will be interested in you. That will be easier and more straight forward than coming here because as it is now, this thread has been derailed. So I dont see you standing a chance. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by maya007: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
more reason you havnt found a partner outside d whole of naija that you had to come to NL lmao oga these ur standard wont take you anywhere first of all eh b humble...who your first class help!
2nd certificate will not hold or build your home...
3rld if you were so proud n inlove with urself y not date n marry urself?
lastly anyone that finally end up with this type will suffer d course of belittling and co cause he sounds like the type that just want an acting wife,nanny,caregiver....common toast u cannot toast how u wan come take romance uf time reach abi na certificate wan do that one for u too? common will u go n learn to be nice to a lady...

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Froshloaded: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

The way you keep going about this qualification, graduate and first class thing is just so nauseating. As if that is what makes a good wife.

I know you're looking for such a woman thinking with such qualification she'll land a high profile job so you won't have to suffer in life. But it doesn't work like that cos God does not chose the qualified to bless them, rather he qualifies the chosen for an everlasting blessing. So change your mindset.

Its your choice though but make sure its not for selfish reasons so you dont get disappointed at the end of the day.

All I'm trying to say in all is that you should stop making it look like non graduates are Dumbos or are not human beings.
I am not a graduate and dont owe anyone any explanations as to why I'm not but that does not make me any less intelligent or knowledgeable. I'm highly intellectual and can stand up to any graduate at any given time. This is no advert of any sort. ok?

You should have gone to companies where the graduates you're looking for summit their resume in quantum and ask the to give you the girls CVs. Then you'll be contacting them based on their qualifications until you find one that will be interested in you. That will be easier and more straight forward than coming here because as it is now, this thread has been derailed. So I dont see you standing a chance. grin tongue

grin
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AryEmber(f): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Aswear, nairalanders can annoy the hell out of you! Are you people the one who wants to get married ni? Leave Op with his choice na, oga oo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by BabbanBura(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
AlloySteel:

You are an interesting person, I must say. Keep it up. But, if you know what Feminism truly means, a feminist would, arguably, be the best partner. Try to read more about Feminism.

Not the kinds that full Naija - bitter, disgruntled, lazy ass, arrogant and mannerless set of human beings who are ignorant of what feminism actually is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
maya007:
more reason you havnt found a partner outside d whole of naija that you had to come to NL lmao oga these ur standard wont take you anywhere first of all eh b humble...who your first class help!
2nd certificate will not hold or build your home...
3rld if you were so proud n inlove with urself y not date n marry urself?
lastly anyone that finally end up with this type will suffer d course of belittling and co cause he sounds like the type that just want an acting wife,nanny,caregiver....common toast u cannot toast how u wan come take romance uf time reach abi na certificate wan do that one for u too? common will u go n learn to be nice to a lady...

AdorableSapphir:

I am not a graduate and dont owe anyone any explanations as to why I'm not but that does not make me any less intelligent or knowledgeable. I'm highly intellectual and can stand up to any graduate at any given time. This is no advert of any sort. ok?

WTF is wrong with you?how can someone choice and spec get you all worked up and triggered? Nawa o...you bully someone for their choice.
Did his post hit a sore spot in you or what? Why can't you let people be?

2 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by karkinase(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mad oh cheesy OP. Why not just place this on Tuesday guardian...Vacancy for a wife grin grin
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by midnighter(f): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmm! Interesting.

Good luck in your search. Better wife fall on you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need A Girl In Port-harcourt / Finest Boy On Nairaland (pics) / Happy Birthday Sweethart (davep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.