Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. (4318 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by midnighter(f): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Mr. Man, shut up and shut up again.
The way you keep going about this qualification, graduate and first class thing is just so nauseating. As if that is what makes a good wife.

I know you're looking for such a woman thinking with such qualification she'll land a high profile job so you won't have to suffer in life. But it doesn't work like that cos God does not chose the qualified to bless them, rather he qualifies the chosen for an everlasting blessing. So change your mindset.

Its your choice though but make sure its not for selfish reasons so you dont get disappointed at the end of the day.

All I'm trying to say in all is that you should stop making it look like non graduates are Dumbos or are not human beings.
I am not a graduate and dont owe anyone any explanations as to why I'm not but that does not make me any less intelligent or knowledgeable. I'm highly intellectual and can stand up to any graduate at any given time. This is no advert of any sort. ok?

People be deceiving themselves.
You should have gone to companies where the graduates you're looking for summit their resume in quantum and ask the to give you the girls CVs. Then you'll be contacting them based on their qualifications until you find one that will be interested in you. That will be easier and more straight forward than coming here because as it is now, this thread has been derailed. So I dont see you standing a chance. grin tongue

WTF are you talking about bro undecided

The man said he wants a graduate, the stuff is paining you, why?

Do you know the socioeconomic and societal difference between a graduate and a non-graduate? Do you know if the OP wants to apply for a post that will require his wife to take up some certain responsibility?

Do you know that a non-graduate is automatically more likely to suffer Alzheimer's disease and cognitive dysfunction in later life? There is a world of difference between somebody who completed tertiary education and somebody who didnt and it is an indicator for several sociological phenomena. That doesnt mean that caterers and seamstresses are stupid, no. But they are disadvantaged for sure, in many ramifications.

The guy said its important to him to marry somebody on his intellectual level and youre here writing reams, WHY! Ive never seen such a bonkers post on this type of thread before. Haba, do you want to marry him Gosh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by midnighter(f): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
I dont get it, why are people writing nonsense on this thread? Havent you seen 2 graduates marry each other before? Mehn! NLers are crazy lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2020
midnighter:

WTF are you talking about bro undecided

The man said he wants a graduate, the stuff is paining you, why?

Do you know the socioeconomic and societal difference between a graduate and a non-graduate? Do you know if the OP wants to apply for a post that will require his wife to take up some certain responsibility?

Do you know that a non-graduate is automatically more likely to suffer Alzheimer's disease and cognitive dysfunction in later life? There is a world of difference between somebody who completed tertiary education and somebody who didnt and it is an indicator for several sociological phenomena. That doesnt mean that caterers and seamstresses are stupid, no. But they are disadvantaged for sure, in many ramifications.

The guy said its important to him to marry somebody on his intellectual level and youre here writing reams, WHY! Ive never seen such a bonkers post on this type of thread before. Haba, do you want to marry him Gosh

OP, come see one resume here. The defence she's putting up for you is just too much to go unnoticed.
Please PM her.

I hope he notices you. Madam midnight akwaibom babe tongue. That is if he can wife an akwaibom lady.

4 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

OP, come see one resume here. The defence she's putting up for you is just too much to go unnoticed.
Please PM her.

I hope he notices you. Madam midnight akwaibom babe tongue. That is if he can wife an akwaibom lady.
and what is wrong if she wants him to notice her?
What was the thread created for?if not we have airheads like you that sham and mock ladies that will openly declare their interest and use it to troll them later on,ladies will have quoted him with no shame...

Wriggle out of the slum you reside in and improve your cognitive abilities.

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Omar09(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:
What was the thread created for?if not we have airheads like you that sham and mock ladies that will openly declare their interest and use it to troll them later on,ladies will have quoted him with no shame...

Simping men everywhere. They make things difficult for us. It's very much appalling. What is wrong in applying?

But tbh this is not the best way to look for a wife. Unless of course they wouldn't get married right away.
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by midnighter(f): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Please PM her.

Lol I am not even slightly interested in the advert. Im usually even the first to make jest of these when the requirements are unreasonable or absurd.

Being a graduate and requesting to marry a graduate is not too much to ask, which is why I found your submission patently ridiculous.
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Mbcastrol(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2020
grin
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Ive observed you for sometime now and can only say... Hanty You are too old for this showoffs. At least do something worth the while for the up and coming youth with your silly advice. Its not needed here.

Get a life!
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Froshloaded: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Ive observed you for sometime now and can only say... Hanty You are too old for this showoffs. At least do something worth the while for the up and coming youth with your silly advice. Its not needed here.

Get a life!

Leave this one alone oo..
Maybe she will have sense once she stops losing interest easily in guys.

PS:If you don't want trouble, don't mention me
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Kennedyiheme: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
AlloySteel:

Oh, nice choice...guess you're still in your teens or early 20s. You'll understand when you grow older. Uhmm, what do I know, that's your choice. grin

P. S: Disregard my joke up there grin. That a woman is not a graduate doesn't mean she won't be successful as a wife. Most of our mothers in Nigeria didn't go to school and they still raised good children. However, it's good to marry someone who's as cerebral as you are, if not more. In marriage, communication and compatibility is key.
and i guess you're still immature to think nairaland is the right place to get a girl.. damn simps have taken over our generation
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Kennedyiheme: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Omar09:

Simping men everywhere. They make things difficult for us. It's very much appalling. What is wrong in applying?

But tbh this is not the best way to look for a wife. Unless of course they wouldn't get married right away.
i laugh when i see men posting about wives when its nots even a hard thing to get for men... simps are just destroying the world
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Kennedyiheme: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:
eyea... I don't meet the criteria of alloysteel so I am not bothered. He said christian and 22-28. I am atheist and not in that age range.

Don't spoil the show for ladies that qualify. You can devote your derailing time to improve on your english
i see you're stylishly looking for a husband.. you won't get one with this your hothead
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Omar09(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
i laugh when i see men posting about wives when its nots even a hard thing to get for men... simps are just destroying the world

They really are.
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
AlloySteel:

Oh, nice choice...guess you're still in your teens or early 20s. You'll understand when you grow older. Uhmm, what do I know, that's your choice. grin

P. S: Disregard my joke up there grin. That a woman is not a graduate doesn't mean she won't be successful as a wife. Most of our mothers in Nigeria didn't go to school and they still raised good children. However, it's good to marry someone who's as cerebral as you are, if not more. In marriage, communication and compatibility is key
If you think formal education is the key to compatibility in marriage or serves as a criterion for being "cerebral" according to you,then I think you are dumber than I thought.
Education and Formal education are 2 different things,which I'm sure you'll discover as you get smarter.Talking like an idiot! undecided
I also wonder the kind of position you hold in that multinational that pushed you here in search of a woman,irrespective of the hundreds of pretty,smart and elegant ladies that flock those kind of places.
Either you have confidence issues or you pack thrash there. undecided
Whichever way....

2 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by InfernoNig: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Search for Petyprincess.. She has those qualifications but she like money oo

This boy.....
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by seanjy4konji: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
ehy cant this kids on naira land just mind their business if the post does not concern them...someone said that is what he wants,you question him and school him on his preference...na wa for una oo...

just carry another person matter for head..if you no fit the criteria,over a million topics deh nairaland you can move on to na.

2 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Petyprincess(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
InfernoNig:

This boy.....
You leave him,im just looking at him
Instead of him to face his family issue nd his single mother sister that is a liability to their family he is busy trolling with different accounts.this stupid boy is denreledave,also timekeeper,that how jobless he is,mentioning me on every thread like a demented fool!!

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by InfernoNig: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

You leave him,im just looking at him
Instead of him to face his family issue nd his single mother sister that is a liability to their family he is busy trolling with different accounts.this stupid boy is denreledave,also timekeeper,that how jobless he is,mentioning me on every thread like a demented fool!!

I pity him. I thought about his issue and decide to just let him be. He's really a troubled and frustrated fellow, he is using all this to cover up his frustration and I really feel sorry for him
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Petyprincess(f): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
InfernoNig:

I pity him. I thought about his issue and decide to just let him be. He's really a troubled and frustrated fellow, he is using all this to cover up his frustration and I really feel sorry for him
I'm glad people like you understand how frustrated that guy is, that was how he opened a defamation thread about me last year,he is just so pained I'm not like his useless single mother sister.

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:
ubunja kindly apply for this since your moniker says female.

i am beginning to suspect these is an alt moniker, since wen do u tease
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by InfernoNig: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

I'm glad people like you understand how frustrated that guy is, that was how he opened a defamation thread about me last year,he is just so pained I'm not like his useless single mother sister.

You just have to ignore him. I see him to be childish, lack sense and have no manners.

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
But do you have #30 billion in your akant?? cool

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Petyprincess(f): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
InfernoNig:

You just have to ignore him. I see him to be childish, lack sense and have no manners.
Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
AlloySteel:
Hi, I am Male person looking for a female who's interested in a relationship which could lead to a marriage this year. Please, if you know you are not ready, ignore this post. My characteristics are as follows:

Age - 36
Tribe - Yoruba
Work Status - Employee in an International Company.
Height - 5'7
Qualification - BSc
Complexion - Dark Skinned
Religion - Christianity

The Characteristics of preferred female are as follows:

Age - Between 22 - 28
Tribe - Any Tribe
Work Status - Student (Final Year), NYSC, Employee or Entrepreneur
Qualification - BSc (First Class and Second Class only) , Nursing Qualification, MBBS etc.
Complexion - Natural Colour (Dark or Light)
Beauty - Beautiful on an average
Religion - Christianity
Height - 5'7 minimum

If you meet these characteristics as a female and interested in a relationship that could lead to marriage, kindly send your phone number to akoteyon.emmanuel@yahoo.com not later than 30th of February, 2020.

Please, only serious female. This is no joke and don't be shy. The reason for the time line is personal.

Thank you.
You should be smart enough to know the ones who are actually interested in you but doing it stylishly, I think you should try the first person that quoted you, she's also a medical doctor and meets your other requirements.

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Mayhuzzky(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Seriously I was in awe of the messages I read on here quite insightful and full of humor!!! But to be candid why on earth do some people want to kill themselves over somebody's way of life and what he desires and loathes...If the poster says he wants a First class graduate as a wife!! Thats his wish not yours!!! So why bother to derail the whole essence of the post by making unguided and gibberish statements all on the grounds that they are rather jobless or myopic!!! I myself I love very tall ladies and its not that am very tall but definitely not short!!! As in 6ft plus ladies does that mean its wrong to desire that If he says he wants a graduate fine he should get it although that doesnt make a good wife!! But na hin choice please lets respect his choice and move on to do something better other than this arrant display of ignorance!!! Then my guy they have ruined whatever outcome of what you are looking for here I advise you to join this group on instagram @toplagy you can tell the admin what you want and specifications

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finest Boy On Nairaland (pics) / BABE! And Inked_Nerd's Top 10 Couples 2011' / Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.