Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Wes Payment Issue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wes Payment Issue (18704 Views)

Wes Payment / How To Send WAEC Results To WES / WES Evaluation (canada) #help A Novice# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wes Payment Issue by nekkyblues(f): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hello guys,

I created my WES profile and was unable to make payment through credit card and chose the other payment option "western union money transfer" and did not make payment but i received the WES reference number. When I logged in again next day and resumed my application and clicked on to make payment, it took me to credit card details screen for making payment and this time payment was successfully made through my GTB debit MasterCard.

Now my application shows "we have received your payment" under the Completed section and it shows "waiting for your documents" under the Pending section. When I click on "view my application", this shows "selected payment method is western union money transfer and payment due is 230 CAD."

So, at one in application it shows "payment received" and at other place it is saying something else, payment has been made from my debit card.

How the hell should I resolve this? Did anyone also face this unfortunate situation? I’m scared cos I can’t afford to pay another 230 CAD . Someone please help me ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wes Payment Issue by Fortissimo502: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Just send them a message through the contact us option. They'll reply within a few days. Or you can call them. It's not an issue at all and will be resolved very easily.

1 Like

Re: Wes Payment Issue by Rupect: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Apart from bsc, Ssec , can't one send professional certificate like IBM certificate or any international certificate. Like if someone is not using his educational certificate bsc, msc, but uses professional skill, data analyst etc mostly for his field of work.

Please I need clarification, let me be guided.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Ralfoosha: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hello there, I'm having issues to pay with my own GTBANK card. Did you do anything extra?

Thanks
nekkyblues:
Hello guys,

I created my WES profile and was unable to make payment through credit card and chose the other payment option "western union money transfer" and did not make payment but i received the WES reference number. When I logged in again next day and resumed my application and clicked on to make payment, it took me to credit card details screen for making payment and this time payment was successfully made through my GTB debit MasterCard.

��

2 Likes

Re: Wes Payment Issue by Charisto: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
How were you now able to resolve the issue. Pls i would like to know. Am facing similar issues.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by nekkyblues(f): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Charisto:
How were you now able to resolve the issue. Pls i would like to know. Am facing similar issues.

I contacted them via Twitter to confirm if they received payment. They acknowledged it stating that payment was received.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by transfer101: 3:40am On Oct 22, 2020
nekkyblues:

I contacted them via Twitter to confirm if they received payment. They acknowledged it stating that payment was received.
Hi, I noticed your thread is dated Jan 26. I would like to confirm if you were able to verify your certificate from Benin successfully as there are several rumors' about how WES stigmatize evaluation related to Benin Republic.

Kindly advise

@nekkyblues
Re: Wes Payment Issue by nekkyblues(f): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
transfer101:
Hi, I noticed your thread is dated Jan 26. I would like to confirm if you were able to verify your certificate from Benin successfully as there are several rumors' about how WES stigmatize evaluation related to Benin Republic.

Kindly advise

@nekkyblues

Hello, just seeing this.

I am no longer using WES any more, decided to opt for ICES. This is because the school I attended prefers ICES to WES.

Don’t know about WES stigmatizing certificates from Benin tho.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by ladykilllar: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2020
transfer101:

Kindly advise

@nekkyblues

This is hilarious honestly. I don't think there's the possibility of an evaluation body stigmatising a particular region in Nigeria for whatever reason.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by transfer101: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
ladykilllar:

This is hilarious honestly. I don't think there's the possibility of an evaluation body stigmatising a particular region in Nigeria for whatever reason.
Benin Republic to be specific cool
Re: Wes Payment Issue by transfer101: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
nekkyblues:

Hello, just seeing this.

I am no longer using WES any more, decided to opt for ICES. This is because the school I attended prefers ICES to WES.

Oh, so how is it going with ICES? And were you able to get a refund from WES?

I plan to commence my WES evaluation soon.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by ladykilllar: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
transfer101:
Benin Republic to be specific cool

Haha... I don't think it matters jare... Oyinbo no get time for all those.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2020
Please how can i pay for wes, my access and UBA cards were declined
Re: Wes Payment Issue by kslay28: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
same with me, my GTB and a friend;s Zenith bank cards were declined.

Please help

1 Like

Re: Wes Payment Issue by nekkyblues(f): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2020
transfer101:
Oh, so how is it going with ICES? And were you able to get a refund from WES?

I plan to commence my WES evaluation soon.

Yes, WES refunded me.

In the process with ICES already, you can go with WES, heard the are fast.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by excell12go(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hello guys. I’m a doctor who wishes to verify his certificate. I learnt the platform for this is different from WES. Please can anyone help me out with this? Or does anyone know a doctor who recently did his? Please kindly link me up.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by nekkyblues(f): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2020
excell12go:
Hello guys. I’m a doctor who wishes to verify his certificate. I learnt the platform for this is different from WES. Please can anyone help me out with this? Or does anyone know a doctor who recently did his? Please kindly link me up.

I think for Doctors it’s MCC they use, you google or confirm from someone else.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by rs172(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
nekkyblues:

Hello, just seeing this.

@transfer101 I’m prompted to reply you because you pm’ed me and I went through your post here.

@nekkyblues @transfer101 firstly most private schools in Benin republic aren’t recognised internationally, I once met someone here on Nairaland who graduated from a private university in Benin republic, he evaluated his bsc with Wes, Wes evaluated it to be Bsc but institution not recognised, which rendered the evaluation useless. I also graduated from a private university in Benin republic too, I couldn’t take the risk with ices as I don’t know what ices valuation will turnout to be.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by transfer101: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
rs172:

@transfer101 I’m prompted to reply you because you pm’ed me and I went through your post here.

@nekkyblues @transfer101 firstly most private schools in Benin republic aren’t recognised internationally, I once met someone here on Nairaland who graduated from a private university in Benin republic, he evaluated his bsc with Wes, Wes evaluated it to be Bsc but institution not recognised, which rendered the evaluation useless. I also graduated from a private university in Benin republic too, I couldn’t take the risk with ices as I don’t know what ices valuation will turnout to be.
Quite informative. Thank you
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Orohelvis2: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2021
I also have a masters from benin republic, please don't evaluate with wes as you'll only end up wasting your time. we all in same dilemma.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by rs172(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Orohelvis2:
I also have a masters from benin republic, please don't evaluate with wes as you'll only end up wasting your time. we all in same dilemma.

Wes is a waste of time, did you try Ices?

1 Like

Re: Wes Payment Issue by Orohelvis2: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2021
rs172:

I didn’t know initially. I want to be sure ices can get the job done. Please do you know anyone that graduated from Benin and used ices successfully?
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Mike213: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2021
Orohelvis2:

I didn’t know initially. I want to be sure ices can get the job done. Please do you know anyone that graduated from Benin and used ices successfully?

What is ices and wes all about. What’s the evaluation for please??
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Mike213: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2021
rs172:

Re: Wes Payment Issue by Orohelvis2: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2021
Mike213:

Basically for immigration purpose. You have to evaluate your result for verification purpose. So the country is sure you actually graduated and all as you claim. Use google for More info
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Mike213: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2021
Orohelvis2:

Basically for immigration purpose. You have to evaluate your result for verification purpose. So the country is sure you actually graduated and all as you claim. Use google for More info

Is it for study?? Does Dubai require ices or Wes??
Re: Wes Payment Issue by rs172(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Orohelvis2:

I don’t know anyone, the person I knew that evaluated his Benin republic degrees used Wes. It was evaluated to be Bsc and institution not recognised, thereby making the degree useless and unusable to migrate to Canada.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Orohelvis2: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Hi nekkyblues, were you able to finally evaluate your result with ices??
Please I would like to know what the outcome is.

nekkyblues:

Hello, just seeing this.

Re: Wes Payment Issue by effico(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2021
I'm having issues paying for WES evaluation with my naira debit card (both MasterCard and visa)
Someone help pls
Re: Wes Payment Issue by kennyblack94: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
effico:
I'm having issues paying for WES evaluation with my naira debit card (both MasterCard and visa)
Someone help pls
Chat me up,but you will pay ten percent for service fee
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Toluwalope94: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good evening house, I wanted to confirm if I can pay for my wes evaluation with a US dollar card.. A friend wants to help me out, but needs me to confirm first.

Thank you
Re: Wes Payment Issue by geodemainguy(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2021
nekkyblues:
Hello guys,

Now my application shows "we have received your payment" under the Completed section and it shows "waiting for your documents" under the Pending section. When I click on "view my application", this shows "selected payment method is western union money transfer and payment due is 230 CAD."

So, at one in application it shows "payment received" and at other place it is saying something else, payment has been made from my debit card.

How the hell should I resolve this? Did anyone also face this unfortunate situation? I’m scared cos I can’t afford to pay another 230 CAD . Someone please help me ��

Hello brother. Why did you opt for standard delivery of $10 instead of instead of international courier of $85?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Woman Crushed To Death As Bus Loses Control & Rams Into Vendors (Graphic / Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia / Owerri: My Nigerian Adventure In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.