Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Wes Payment Issue - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wes Payment Issue (18689 Views)

Wes Payment / How To Send WAEC Results To WES / WES Evaluation (canada) #help A Novice# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wes Payment Issue by justkay: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2021
miccodsta:
Call me... I am Adelere Michael 08132683364

Adelere Michael, you are a testament to the fact that there are still honest people in this country! Great job. Thank you for making my WES payment an easy one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wes Payment Issue by abioki(f): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Hey guys, Mr. Adelere Michael is legit oo. In fact over legit dey worry am. I just made my WES evaluation payment through him in less than 10 minutes. Kindly contact him for your payment issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wes Payment Issue by Kayamour: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Hello everyone.
Please I have been trying to make the Wes payment using my First bank Mastercard but it's still saying unable to process the payment even after the bank sent me a mail that they have activated my card to perform such transaction.
Please any advice?
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Hesterify: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please were you able to do the CES evaluation. I also graduated from Benin Republic. Wes couldn't evaluate my degree too for Canada immigration.
Orohelvis2:
Hi nekkyblues, were you able to finally evaluate your result with ices??
Please I would like to know what the outcome is.

Re: Wes Payment Issue by Kayamour: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please for those who were successful in using GT bank card to make their Wes payment. Which of their cards in particular did you use and is the account normal naira savings or current account?
I don't get this flutterwave stuff.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by seniorboy1(m): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2021
Kayamour:
Please for those who were successful in using GT bank card to make their Wes payment. Which of their cards in particular did you use and is the account normal naira savings or current account?
I don't get this flutterwave stuff.

I could assist you with the payment.

It is done within 5 minutes.

Cheap, Easy and Convenient.

Contact on signature.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Tiempo: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2021
i can confirm this. he helped me within 10 minutes. correct guy
Re: Wes Payment Issue by ajibolag(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mr Micheal is very reliable and genuine. He helped me pay my WES evaluation fee with no hassle.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Orohelvis2: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yes I did mine with ices but it was evaluated as 4year bachelor.
The evaluation came out after 6months.

quote author=Hesterify post=106905028]Please were you able to do the CES evaluation. I also graduated from Benin Republic. Wes couldn't evaluate my degree too for Canada immigration.
[/quote]
Re: Wes Payment Issue by chadbaby: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hey guys, We help you with the hassles of making your Wes payment.
Kindly contact me for your Wes Evaluation payment issues. We'll get it done for you in less than 15 minutes at a good rate. Call or whatsapp 07013024038
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Em3a: 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
If you have issues paying for your Wes with your Nigerian card message on WhatsApp 08120201423 and I’ll help you pay for a small fee, The attached image is proof of my report and my WES Equivalent is 3.24/4.0

If you’re having doubts I’d show you my former institutions ID card and you’ll see it matches with my WES report name

Re: Wes Payment Issue by Hadekemi: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
I had been trying for weeks to make payment for my WES evaluation fees until I stumbled on Mr Adelere Michael here. I went with my guts and contacted him. My payment was done in less than 15mins. He is one of the very few honest and trustworthy men left on earth. Doing business with him was a blessing. I highly recommend you contact him. God bless you Mr Michael.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Anthony6098: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2022
Pls can you put me through the process of your evaluation .I also finished from Benin republic.thanks
nekkyblues:

Hello, just seeing this.

I am no longer using WES any more, decided to opt for ICES. This is because the school I attended prefers ICES to WES.

Don’t know about WES stigmatizing certificates from Benin tho.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Anthony6098: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Pls can you put me through the process of evaluation I also finished from benin Republic.
Orohelvis2:

quote author=Hesterify post=106905028]Please were you able to do the CES evaluation. I also graduated from Benin Republic. Wes couldn't evaluate my degree too for Canada immigration.
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Anthony6098: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
nekkyblues:

Please I will like to know if your evaluation for Benin Republic certificate was successful , thanks
Click on my profile, then click ‘send email message’
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Anthony6098: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please I will like to have a word with you to put me through please
Orohelvis2:

Re: Wes Payment Issue by freddie009(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
For those who have paid for the WES evaluation, how long does it take for your payment to reflect? I paid on the 21st still shows "we have not received your payment yet"
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Anthony6098: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello please can you put me through ices evaluation I finished from ECOTES university benin Republic. Here is my email obakunleanthony8@gmail.com
Orohelvis2:

Re: Wes Payment Issue by Phemmymikel1: 6:03am On Jan 22, 2023
[Good day sir,pls I want to know if you are able to get ur certificate evaluation results as a Benin republic graduate,my wife have tried CES and icas to evaluate her certificate and we are getting negative response,pls u can reach out to me on 08131982632 or realgreatmike@gmail.comquote author=Hesterify post=106905028]Please were you able to do the CES evaluation. I also graduated from Benin Republic. Wes couldn't evaluate my degree too for Canada immigration.
[/quote]
Re: Wes Payment Issue by Chukatabra: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
It just might be the debit card you used in making payment. Actually used https://changera.co/ virtual card for mine and had no issues.

Its sad, but if you have to repay again, you should probably consider Changera. Got a detailed guide on the process through this article - https://blog.changera.co/how-to-pay-for-wes-in-nigeria-using-the-changera-virtual-card/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Badagry Expressway On Maintenance By Lagos State Public Works Corp. (PIC) / Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.