Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago (8230 Views)

Those Wishing Zack Orji Dead Will Die Before Him, Actor Dunhill Says (Video) / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 27, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Edited post.

Unlike Facebook, Instagram and other popular social media, you can't edit a tweet. Aside this guy, there's a cartoon I watched that predicted Kobe died in a helicopter crash.
Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 27, 2020
Cletus77:
Big lie...it was edited by an app called Carbon!!

Y'all should stop joking with people's death

It's neither a lie nor a joke, it's real. This is the link to the tweet, https://twitter.com/dotNoso/status/268466325842694144?s=20.

Tweets cannot be edited, this is fact.

Also, I took the liberty of checking if Carbon has the ability to mysteriously edit an old tweet, it can't. More about Carbon, https://www.lifewire.com/carbon-twitter-client-android-3288842
Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by ZAWs: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2020
It's an edited post.
I mean why would any Sane human like such diabolic post?

1 Like

Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Igetmyown247: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Iceking1(m): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2020
Halimvh:

Bro, the tweet is 100% real. At first, I thought it was fake until I searched for the handle and found the tweet myself. Here's the link to it, https://twitter.com/dotNoso/status/268466325842694144?s=20

Wow this is unbelievable, really so unbelievable..... I don't know how Twitter works, never used it before, but this seems really unbelievable, don't u think he posted something else and when Bryant crash happened he later went back to his 2012 post and edited it?? What do you think bro?? Because to me i don't know what to say about this prediction / prophesy, really so unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2020
Iceking1:

Wow this is unbelievable, really so unbelievable..... I don't know how Twitter works, never used it before, but this seems really unbelievable, don't u think he posted something else and when Bryant crash happened he later went back to his 2012 post and edited it?? What do you think bro?? Because to me i don't know what to say about this prediction / prophesy, really so unbelievable

A lot of people, myself included, were shocked. Even me, I don't know what to say, and I'm just as flabbergasted as you are, too.

Twitter doesn't even have edit button. If it's Facebook, I won't believe it either, because I know I can easily go back to any post and edit it.

Also, there are apps for creating fake tweets/WhatsApp conversation/Facebook post, but this one is real.
Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Halimvh:

Unlike Facebook, Instagram and other popular social media, you can't edit a tweet.
what's a tweet that you can't edit with some software?
Not a single person commented on the so called tweet since 2012 you want to explain that?
If people can hack your account and post your nude, what's date that they can't change
Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Prechy08(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2020
the best musician of the last decade . RIP kobe
Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Vulcanheph(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:
Can that guy please predict something about a clueless tyrant from Daura.

Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by salam8528: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:
Can that guy please predict something about a clueless tyrant from Daura.
if wishes where horses beggars will ride.
Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Olayinka8793(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2020
Iceking1:
Is that tweet real or edited??
100 per cent edited.

1 Like

Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Stillthebest: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2020
kiss

And what were the people's response then. That's the only way to know the truth about that tweet!
Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Soclose007(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2020
Fake news jhoor

Get loan of ₦ 200,000 and above also Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/itogho15e3b. Be sure to enter my promo code itogho15e3b to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.
Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by victorian(f): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
funmike83:
If they had taken him serious then and prayed about it maybe this could have been averted . Prayer works and changes things

Who are the " they"?

If u expect people to pray for a wealthy man doing so well at his peak of his career even though they knew he will die at a certain year. News flash no body will pray for him or her
In this life, you are on your own . Nobody owes anyone any prayer .
As human being to live long and die peacefully at their appointed time, u must pray for yourself and recognise ones existence is purely by Gods grace.

I watched one documentary years back about Kobe and i was like this man believes his victory and wins is all done by himself.
He looked so sure and cocky about his successes , i admired him but at one hand, i said to myself what he sleeps and couldnt wake up tomorrow, how cocky will he feel?

I shook my head, looked at him through my screen and said hes just too sure of himself,what a pity. Such a fine young man.

I never knew he will die a terrible and painful death after some years ahead.

As a human being ,dont be too sure of yourself. Death can creep in at anytime and its all over.
Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Carlmax(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Cletus77:
Big lie...it was edited by an app called Carbon!!

Y'all should stop joking with people's death

You can not edit Twitter post, carbon or whatever
Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by laribari(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Iceking1:
Is that tweet real or edited??

Good question. There is nothing this computer cannot do and social media is built on lies

1 Like

Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
It's edited
Re: Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Carlmax:

You can not edit Twitter post, carbon or whatever
it's fake bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance / It’s Unfair To Say I’m Controversial— Saheed Osupa / Fadaella Biscuit Celebrates 5 Exceptional Young Nigerians On Int'l Achievers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.