Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pastor Funke Caught Trying To Scam People Of Their Money Offline!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Funke Caught Trying To Scam People Of Their Money Offline!!! (507 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Caught Trying To Scam People Of Their Money Offline!!! by mikeaims: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pastor Funke Adejumo of Agape Christian Ministry is back with a blockbuster!!
She was caught again, this time asking some men to to make he go offline so that she can demand for "seeds" without any problem from the "enemies" of the church.

See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_qL8dpbDhU

(1) (Reply)

GOD Expressly Warned Me About Politics And Told Me To Warn Others. / 'And You Yourself' / Apostle Henry Osaro Igunbor: The Man On A Mission For Redemption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.