Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Aunt Of Celebrity Couple Goje Africa Marries For The First Time In Her 60s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aunt Of Celebrity Couple Goje Africa Marries For The First Time In Her 60s (1317 Views)

Celebrity Couple Simi And Adekunle Gold At War Over Daughter / My Fiancée Is 42-year-old – Praise Debunks Brighto’s Claim That She Is Her 60s / Zack Amata Weds For The First Time In His 60s (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aunt Of Celebrity Couple Goje Africa Marries For The First Time In Her 60s by StagethemTVee: 1:39am On Jan 27, 2020
An aged aunt of celebrity couple Isaac and Nneka Moses got married for the first time in her life over the weekend at 60 plus. The excited Nneka Issac Moses shared the good news encouraging fans not to give up. The aunty who is in her 60s has never been married until this year 2020.

Re: Aunt Of Celebrity Couple Goje Africa Marries For The First Time In Her 60s by NwaAmaikpe: 2:23am On Jan 27, 2020
shocked

Now this is not a testimony but a ridiculous fvckery.

After forming hard to get in her "hay days" and preaching that men are needless scum, Hanty is now celebrating a husband at menopuase?

See how happy she even is in a wedding gown while the man wonders what the fuss is about in a badly sewn native attire.

I hope this opens the eyes of our younger feminist who still have age on their side to be humble.
A husband is the greatest of all laurels a woman can have.
If you doubt me, ask Sister Linda.
It's even better to be once married than to be a lifelong spinster.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunt Of Celebrity Couple Goje Africa Marries For The First Time In Her 60s by masterflowx(m): 3:24am On Jan 27, 2020
But wait o

Is menopause for real or they just married to have sex and put an end to loneness?

Congratulations to the newly couple though...

Re: Aunt Of Celebrity Couple Goje Africa Marries For The First Time In Her 60s by mynaijadj(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2020
Congratulations Aunty Moses
Re: Aunt Of Celebrity Couple Goje Africa Marries For The First Time In Her 60s by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2020
You can find love at ANYTIME.

Rather late than marrying someone that will put to six feet below before you turn 40 years.

As long as she is happy.....that's all that matters.

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy married life Aunty couple Goje!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aunt Of Celebrity Couple Goje Africa Marries For The First Time In Her 60s by FalonFeraa: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
post=86143867:

Rather late than marrying someone that will put to six feet below before you turn 40 years.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Aunt Of Celebrity Couple Goje Africa Marries For The First Time In Her 60s by FalonFeraa: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
post=86143867:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Aunt Of Celebrity Couple Goje Africa Marries For The First Time In Her 60s by We4all: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2020
Why is Nneka sounding as if her aunt in-law just won a trophy? Seriously, I don't think the aunt missed out by getting married late because she could have had children even as a single woman.

What she actually escaped is the authoritarian and chauvinistic display of the typical African husband. And of course, she escaped being a maid which is what the typical Nigerian wives have been subjected to. wink wink wink

It beats me why people think marriage can't happen at any time;especially since marriage should be more about companionship. All I see are two grown and matured adults who know what they want, and who have decided to share the rest of their lives together.

People should realize that getting married at an early age is no guarantee that you will stay happily married later in life. As a matter of fact, early marriages these days can be a disaster, and the spark tend to fizzle out too soon.

Anyways, she looks happy and I wish her the best that life can offer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Extremely Secretive About Their Personal Lives / Funke Akindele Shares Loved Up Photos To Celebrate Husband As He Clocks 43 / Popular Musician Tiwa Savage Releases Gorgeous Looking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.