Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Funke Akindele Shares Loved Up Photos To Celebrate Husband As He Clocks 43 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shares Loved Up Photos To Celebrate Husband As He Clocks 43 (1333 Views)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Shares Loved Up Photos To Celebrate Husband As He Clocks 43 by sleekgist4: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Beautiful wife, actress and mother of two, Funke Akindele celebrates hubby, JJC Skillz as he clocks 43 today.

The actress in the early hours of Saturday stormed her timeline to celebrate her husband as he celebrates his birthday.

The seasoned role interpreter shared loved up photos of herself and JJC Skillz as she poured prayers on him. Sleekgist reports.

She wrote;

"Happy birthday my darling husband The Lord will Grant you longer life and good health. Thank you for being a sweetheart! Our home will always be peaceful and the Lord will continue to bless us. Enjoy your day my King"

See other photos here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/funke-akindele-shares-loved-up-photos-to-celebrate-husband-jjc-skillz-on-his-43rd-birthday/

1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Loved Up Photos To Celebrate Husband As He Clocks 43 by RealSolution001: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Congrats on your birthday.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Loved Up Photos To Celebrate Husband As He Clocks 43 by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2020
What does this failed musician do these days apart from being her husband?

I guess still planning that big hit. grin

By the road, is 43 the football age? Cos this guy was already a man before DBanj and Collins.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Loved Up Photos To Celebrate Husband As He Clocks 43 by Kingmoney7: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Dude is not a failed musician bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zu_d2B5Zu8
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Loved Up Photos To Celebrate Husband As He Clocks 43 by Prudency045: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Vortex369:

By the road, is 43 the football age? Cos this guy was already a man before DBanj and Collins.

Are you not aware that most people can't be at the peak of their career all the time except a selected few? So why label him a failed musician? Are you feeding him or his family members?

Learn to be guided with your utterances. After all you might not be better than him.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Loved Up Photos To Celebrate Husband As He Clocks 43 by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Vortex369:

We will have to mind our business at some point angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Latest Nigeria(naija) News: Odumeje Not My Pastor But My Tight Friend-nollywood / Unveiled: Davido Changed His Number Because Of Larissa, His Alleged 4th Babymama / Mercy Johnson Celebrates New Month In Adorable Way With Her Family (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.