Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict (40272 Views)

Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody / Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification / PDP Seeks Review Of Supreme Court Judgment On 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Greatzeus(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2020
Politics money is sweet,he is missing those federal allocation already. I don't pity any Nigerian politician,y'all all same greedy old bunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by FactBoyz: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Tpave(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2020
I don't think Supreme court judgement can be reversed

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by babyfaceafrica: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2020
ForbesHomesNG:
You can imagine!

He wants to contest the supreme Court verdict
his lawyers are deceiving him
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2020
Dead on arrival.
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by fredoooooo: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2020
Amadioha go strike ihedioa again in Supreme . grin
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

Ihedioha needs to be punished like Atiku was punished.

He needs to waste money on legal battles.

Okorocha be laughing from a distance.

Ihedioha's lawyers will make good money from him and I hope they invest it well.

purnished for being an lgbo man abi? I pity you Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Enemyofpeace: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2020
To serve Imo people na by force? The thing don sweet the modafoka. Lawyers go just chop your money finish

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Ayemileto(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Enemyofpeace: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
his lawyers are deceiving him
don't mind the mumu man

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Ace16(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2020
S
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by SoNature(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2020
Nigerian political analysts will talk about this case in decades to come

Supreme Court goofed big time

The jury should have called for a rerun in the disputed polling centers
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Vic74real: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2020
He is wasting his time.not with this Supreme Court headed by that Sharia-APC judge.Nobody shd expect independent judiciary until Buhari goes
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Jabioro: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2020
Make I go sit-down..the matter had turned to chessboard game..the smartest fellow give you a better runs when the piece remained few..
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by zadokchidi: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2020
Once tanko..is there forget it..it's wast of money
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by FalonFeraa: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author= post=86143098][/quote]
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by FalonFeraa: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
post=86143079:
DEAD ON ARRIVAL!
[/s]
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by kahal29: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2020
Medicine after death. This is what you should have done before the judgement but you did not only to realize your mistake and now trying to use style to correct it.

The Supreme Court judges are wise.....

Trying to use the backdoor to obtain what he should have canvassed at supreme Court earlier but unfortunately he didn't. This record of appeal has been with you but you are only noticing it now....

You are Onye Mbaise indeed. Ndi Aghugho but unfortunately your tricks won't fly

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by phkka1(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2020
Now the truth is gradually coming out. This should be extended to the other judgements passed by the same supreme court. Example is the Buhari and Atiku case and Ikpeazu and Otti cases.
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by kahal29: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2020
axglide:
Never heard of this before. Lawyers are milking this guy. Why didn't the same lawyers table all these postulations before the main SC verdict? Lawyers make una fear God.

Good question
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by kahal29: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2020
Abeos:
This is more like medicine after death. Why not bring all these counter claims during the court proceedings

Good question
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by kristosky(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2020
SilasNwude:
smiley

for those that thinks it's impossible
let me brief you with history

in 2006/2007 Andy Ubah won at supreme Court against Peter Obi as governor but Peter Obi seek review and capitalized on some flaws in the judgment and the judgment was overturned to his favor
not only that he reclaimed his mandate
he made the supreme court ban any election in Anambra State till his first term completes
that was what brought about change in election time table in Anambra.
though i doubt if this sick illiterate sharia judge will allow justice to prevail but the verdict that gave Uzodinma the seat is filled with self indicted flaws that will so damage the reputation of the judiciary in the future because SANs will be making reference to the flawed judgment in the future.

all Ihedioha needs to do is to hire some competent lawyers not those tozos he worked with.
he really gat a strong case only if Supreme Court will allow justice to prevail.

bros it's not impossible it has happened before
go and read Peter Obi vs Andy Uba around 2006

It wasn't Andy Uba but Chris Ngige

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Nackzy: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

Ihedioha needs to be punished like Atiku was punished.

He needs to waste money on legal battles.

Okorocha be laughing from a distance.

Ihedioha's lawyers will make good money from him and I hope they invest it well.

You don't talk like a civilize person, you're talking like someone from the street, just because you're of APC doesn't mean you should be a fool, I believe there are still sane people in that Party, No matter how foolish most of them Are,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by SilasNwude: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2020
kristosky:

It wasn't Andy Uba but Chris Ngige
sorry my bad
but it also barred election that brought Andy ubah and nullified his victory
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by BabaO2: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2020
PDP should be proscribed, they are just messing up all the national institutions.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2020
Nackzy:

You don't talk like a civilize person, you're talking like someone from the street, just because you're of APC doesn't mean you should be a fool, I believe there are still sane people in that Party, No matter how foolish most of them Are,

Okay.
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by valarmorghulis: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2020
Chapii:
Tinubu backed by Oshiomole has destroyed our democracy. What happened in Osun, Kano and most recently Kogi are all Tinubu's handwork.
I know you'll find a way to tag tinubu
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by voltron14: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2020
I thought you guys claimed the supreme court has been compromised by Fulani mafia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Neoteny(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2020
symbianDON:
ihedioha has a valid argument but we all know he's wasting his money, time and energy going back to court. in Nigeria, 1+1 is not always 2 especially in politics.

1+1 = 11 anywhere in the world
Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2020
SilasNwude:
smiley

for those that thinks it's impossible
let me brief you with history

in 2006/2007 Andy Ubah won at supreme Court against Peter Obi as governor but Peter Obi seek review and capitalized on some flaws in the judgment and the judgment was overturned to his favor
not only that he reclaimed his mandate
he made the supreme court ban any election in Anambra State till his first term completes
that was what brought about change in election time table in Anambra.
though i doubt if this sick illiterate sharia judge will allow justice to prevail but the verdict that gave Uzodinma the seat is filled with self indicted flaws that will so damage the reputation of the judiciary in the future because SANs will be making reference to the flawed judgment in the future.

all Ihedioha needs to do is to hire some competent lawyers not those tozos he worked with.
he really gat a strong case only if Supreme Court will allow justice to prevail.

bros it's not impossible it has happened before
go and read Peter Obi vs Andy Uba around 2006

Most that will happen is a rerun because Iheodioa did not meet the 1/4 requirement anyway. In a rerun Uzodinma will win because Nwosu's supporters will fall in line

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict by Bellotelli: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2020
WEST OF THYME grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

42 Former Obiano's Appointees Die Within 2 Years Of Leaving Office / Bashir El-Rufai 2 Uba Sani: You're an Incompetent Gov Who Always Sleeps In Abuja / Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.