Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? (4371 Views)

Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? / iPhone 13 trash and Why You Should Wait For The Google Pixel 6 / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by CirocBoi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Rexraph18:
I use the pixel XL.. battery is 34++ but not too good, can barely last a day on a full charge, aside that and the fact that there is this audio problem which is most likely to happen on pixel phones before 2017, where the phone loses sound after update. (Though sound works perfectly with Bluetooth headset)

The iPhone 6s on the other is also a great device, as it can get iOS 13 currently (though that will be the last major update)

So if your options are just the two devices, go for Google Pixel XL. Better camera and battery.

PS: should you decide on the Pixel, I will give you mine for 30k (currently on android 10), use 5k or less buy Bluetooth headset and keep the change cheesy

Flash custom recovery and install pixel experience ROM should fix the problem, or simply root via magisk there should be a module that can fix that
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by Rexraph18(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
CirocBoi:

Flash custom recovery and install pixel experience ROM should fix the problem, or simply root via magisk there should be a module that can fix that

Thanks for this.. can you send any links where I can get the requisite files.
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by Brymo4all(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Buy a new Nokia 2.3 or Samsung A10s
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by BenDanor(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2020
Brymo4all:
Buy a new Nokia 2.3 or Samsung A10s
I wanted a fast phone since my infinix smart hangs a lot. So that's why I opted going for a second hand fast phone that I can afford. But if there is any brand new phone that you consider fast in that price category I would be glad if you tell me about it.
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2020
olaboyeh:

Battery life on a pixel is nothing to write home about o..chip iphone 7 is better
oga easy with your lies. The people using pixel are not talking. Op I own a pixel 3. I'll advice you to order the pixel from Amazon. You can get as low as 35k for the xl. Order from electronicdeals

1 Like

Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by Bombiday(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Google pixel 2 45k if you can wait for it to arrive in Nigeria.
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by BenDanor(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
CHESTER48:
oga easy with your lies. The people using pixel are not talking. Op I own a pixel 3. I'll advice you to order the pixel from Amazon. You can get as low as 35k for the xl. Order from electronicdeals
Bombiday:
Google pixel 2 45k if you can wait for it to arrive in Nigeria.
Wow! Ordering from Amazon looks damn cheap shocked but I'm afraid of those international orders that will be missing road and delaying like tomorrow no dey angry
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by veyronblog: 3:17am On Feb 01, 2020
CHESTER48:

For how long will the delivery take boss ?
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by veyronblog: 4:04am On Feb 01, 2020
CHESTER48:

Can u send the link boss,can't seem to navigate that site well.Thanks in advance
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by Bombiday(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
veyronblog:

For how long will the delivery take boss ?

Phone will be available in 2 weeks
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by veyronblog: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bombiday:

Phone will be available in 2 weeks

Are u a seller and if not can u help me with the link to that particular item so i fit sharpally order am.Is the 35k for the item plus shipping.
Abeg answer asap boss.

Based on the XL o wey chester48 talk
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by Bombiday(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
veyronblog:

Are u a seller and if not can u help me with the link to that particular item so i fit sharpally order am.Is the 35k for the item plus shipping.
Abeg answer asap boss.

Based on the XL o wey chester48 talk

I’m talking about google pixel 2 I posted for 45k. Phone has already been ordered and is being shipped this week
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by veyronblog: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bombiday:

I’m talking about google pixel 2 I posted for 45k. Phone has already been ordered and is being shipped this week

Na pixel xl i need

Where can i order it abeg.Aliexpress own cost
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by samueloyem19: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nokia 2.3 seems to be a decent option in the budget segment. The Helio A22 processor is really good and even the camera of this smartphone is great.
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by BenDanor(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
samueloyem19:
Nokia 2.3 seems to be a decent option in the budget segment. The Helio A22 processor is really good and even the camera of this smartphone is great.
How about the Nokia x5?
Was exploring phones and came to know about the helio p60 chipset on it.
Can one put it on a pair with the iPhone 6s or google pixel?
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by Abuja12345: 5:24am On Feb 03, 2020
Op, I have iPhone 6s for sale if you are interested. 07038822106
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2020
BenDanor:

How about the Nokia x5?
Was exploring phones and came to know about the helio p60 chipset on it.
Can one put it on a pair with the iPhone 6s or google pixel?

Check the screen shot below
Pixel sd821
6s A9

Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by BenDanor(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Check the screen shot below
Pixel sd821
6s A9
Wait o, if these phones processors are ranking 30 something, which ones are top ten? Abi na just list of fast processors?
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by meshachdbuzz(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
BenDanor:

Wait o, if these phones processors are ranking 30 something, which ones are top ten? Abi na just list of fast processors?

Yes fast processor..

But if you have agood software that's well optimize u will see wonders

For example Just imagine tecno using the new sd865 becuz of the shitty UI it won't perform better then the 855 on pixel
But on paper sd865 is more powerful than the sd855

On like reviews I saw on YouTube
Lg g7 vs samsung s9+
Both have same processor
But the lg is faster in downloading loading of webpages
Opening some app faster..
Same with lg g8 faster Dan samsung s10+
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by BenDanor(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Yes fast processor..

But if you have agood software that's well optimize u will see wonders

For example Just imagine tecno using the new sd865 becuz of the shitty UI it won't perform better then the 855 on pixel
But on paper sd865 is more powerful than the sd855

On like reviews I saw on YouTube
Lg g7 vs samsung s9+
Both have same processor
But the lg is faster in downloading loading of webpages
Opening some app faster..
Same with lg g8 faster Dan samsung s10+

Yeah, thats true, most heavy UI contribute to slow performance. I've usually been wondering how a processor that's scores higher antutu benchmark performs slower. E.g Helio p60 vs SD 636
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
BenDanor:

Yeah, thats true, most heavy UI contribute to slow performance. I've usually been wondering how a processor that's scores higher antutu benchmark performs slower. E.g Helio p60 vs SD 636

But if that p60 is input in maybe pixel or oneplus or even lg it will out perform sd636
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by BenDanor(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Guys I finally bought the Nokia 5.1 plus today because I think the helio p60 processor can be put on pair with the processors on the iPhone 6s and google pixel 1. And besides it's a brand new phone but I think the camera is not up to these two phones listed above.

Do you think I made the right decision?
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by Inehmesit: 4:21am On Feb 08, 2020
Battery wise, you’ll enjoy the phone, apart from that
BenDanor:
Guys I finally bought the Nokia 5.1 plus today because I think the helio p60 processor can be put on pair with the processors on the iPhone 6s and google pixel 1. And besides it's a brand new phone but I think the camera is not up to these two phones listed above.

Do you think I made the right decision?

1 Like

Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by IamDavid(m): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2020
BenDanor:
Please I have a budget of 40k and want to buy a London used phone but I'm stuck between the google pixel 1 and the iPhone 6s.

Please what are your advice and reviews concerning the phones and which one should i go for. And what are the restrictions in iphone to music, movies, apps, etc.

Please I don't want to buy what I may regret. Thanks for your contributions.

Many don't know the power of the pixel.... The camera will compete with 2020 cameras and will most likely outperform 80% of them. The software is up to date, runs on Android Q... Snapdragon 8something, 4gb of ram... You won't regret it. Go for the pixel... Just that you will need to explain your phone to people who ask lol
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by BenDanor(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
IamDavid:

Many don't know the power of the pixel.... The camera will compete with 2020 cameras and will most likely outperform 80% of them. The software is up to date, runs on Android Q... Snapdragon 8something, 4gb of ram... You won't regret it. Go for the pixel... Just that you will need to explain your phone to people who ask lol
I couldn't get the pixel. I so much love the phone anyway

1 Like

Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by BenDanor(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Inehmesit:
Battery wise, you’ll enjoy the phone, apart from that
Guy the battery is unreal, really, it's lasting much more than I thought a 3060mAh would last. Meanwhile, the phone is really fast but camera is fair but I haven't really tested it outdoors though.
Re: Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? by Inehmesit: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
That’s what you should expect from a budget, their cameras are nothing to write home about, especially the ones within thy price range
BenDanor:

Guy the battery is unreal, really, it's lasting much more than I thought a 3060mAh would last. Meanwhile, the phone is really fast but camera is fair but I haven't really tested it outdoors though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Android Phones Use Glo 4g LTE? / Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon / How To Spot A Fake Samsung Galaxy S6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.