Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) (33598 Views)

Nigeria Stock Exchange Ranked World’s Best-Performing Stock Market In 2020 / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / Top 10 Cities To Start-up Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by totit: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
perryy:

Ogun kill your father. How many houses does your wretched father have in Lagos ? What made your father poor ? I know of three Igbo men that have over 10houses each in Lagos. A small ibo boy selling pharmaceutical drugs has 4 houses including a 30 self contain hostel in Igbesa Ogun state. Tell me why you an indigene cannot boast of ordinary motor bike in Lagos or tell me why is that Igbo man fucking your mother for her to be able to eat? If you don't answer me , Sango will strike your wretched head. Poverty personified fool. I do business with Igbos and I'm making myoney. Stay there and be doing owoda and think money will fall on you because you are a Yoruba fool. Go to history and check if Yoruba owns Lagos . Lagos belong to Awori and Benin not Ekiti,Osun, Ondo ,Ogun or oyo. If you come from other state other than Lagos , you are a stranger like the someone that came from Kano.

Yoruba wannabe. I am familiar with this fake moniker.

Yeah right, since we can all conjure figures out of the blue.

I should let you know that I know of 1million of yoruba families that owns almost all the businesses and houses in onitsha. In fact, SW can buy the whole of SE, I mean, oguna state alone.

Radarade oshe. Virtual billionaires everywhere.
Nonsense! cheesy

Lmao cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by vincentjk(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Expert17:

Which of d Igbo billionaire can come close to Tinubu??

Abeg Shift

Who includes politicians in billionaires or don't you know how they make their monies again??
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
vincentjk:

Onitsha has the biggest market in africa where people from all around africa come to buy while nnewi being the town with the highest number of billionaires in the world. Is it because igbos don't make much noise and most prefer to stay lowkey and off SM??

You and I know how many billionaires running businesses in lagos so don't come here and talk rubbish

All these things you said about ogun still remain audio, what we know ogun with is skull mining abeg
Seems you want to cry already grin
Nnewi has the highest number of billionaires? Source? Back up assertion with evidence?

I couldn't point out one reasoning thing in this your weak comeback, very weak.

Lagos is only generating meagre money from your 2x2 shops.

The big companies in Lagos are owned by the yorubas, yorubas control the tech spheres.

Lagos generate money mostly from the tech companies owned by the yorubas

Dangote
Chinese
Lebanese
Gublin (family) they are foreigners
The tech companies mostly owned by the yorubas are the biggest contributor into Lagos State Pocket.

Prostitution is the only sector dominated by Igbos and prostitution is tax free.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
perryy:

Ogun kill your father. How many houses does your wretched father have in Lagos ? What made your father poor ? I know of three Igbo men that have over 10houses each in Lagos. A small ibo boy selling pharmaceutical drugs has 4 houses including a 30 self contain hostel in Igbesa Ogun state. Tell me why you an indigene cannot boast of ordinary motor bike in Lagos or tell me why is that Igbo man fucking your mother for her to be able to eat? If you don't answer me , Sango will strike your wretched head. Poverty personified fool. I do business with Igbos and I'm making myoney. Stay there and be doing owoda and think money will fall on you because you are a Yoruba fool. Go to history and check if Yoruba owns Lagos . Lagos belong to Awori and Benin not Ekiti,Osun, Ondo ,Ogun or oyo. If you come from other state other than Lagos , you are a stranger like the someone that came from Kano.
kiddo, I hear you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
perryy:

The thing you should understand is that no matter how many houses or businesses you have in Lagos, you are an ordinary tourist whose time is limited

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Expert17: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
vincentjk:

Who includes politicians in billionaires or don't you know how they make their monies again??
Okay....
Mike adenuga
Femi otedola
Folorunsho alakija

Mention any IGBO MAN alive richer Dan dis 3

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by totit: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Waterview:

Nnewi has the highest number of billionaires? Source? Back up assertion with evidence?

I couldn't point out one reasoning thing in this your weak comeback, very weak.

Lagos is only generating meagre money from your 2x2 shops.

The big companies in Lagos are owned by the yorubas, yorubas control the tech spheres.

Lagos generate money mostly from the tech companies owned by the yorubas

Dangote
Chinese
Lebanese
Gublin (family) they are foreigners
The tech companies mostly owned by the yorubas are the biggest contributor into Lagos State Pocket.

Prostitution is the only sector dominated by Igbos and prostitution is tax free.

Actually, I think that's true. But the only unfortunate thing is that the stat was conducted in ibo land, under an intense delution. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by totit: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
Waterview:

kiddo, I hear you

OmG!

You believe that psycho?

You form hand.
This is what lack of information about your region and her wealth is capable of. cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Capnd143(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
Makanakico:
Lagos Rock's, opportunities are there, it is a place of doers not complainers.

I Love Lagos cool

Show some love to my little startup https://makanaki.co
I like your start-up. Thumbs up. Cool idea
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
totit:

OmG!

You believe that psycho?

You form hand.
This is what lack of information about your region and her wealth is capable of. cool
Didn't you see kiddo in my reply, I knew he was a retard.
I don't argue with fools, that's why I let that pass.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by GermanMelania: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Even though Lagos was the capital, Ibadan was the headquarter of the SW for everything to be done concerning the region as a whole
Okay. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by vincentjk(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Expert17:

Okay....
Mike adenuga
Femi otedola
Folorunsho alakija

Nigeria and government favoured these ones and you're using them to boast, you ain't even ashamed

Grow up please
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by totit: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
Waterview:

Didn't you see kiddo in my reply, I knew he was a retard.
I don't argue with fools, that's why I let that pass.

You are right. Those trolls from that side are helpless. cheesy
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Expert17: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
vincentjk:

Nigeria and government favoured these ones and you're using them to boast, you ain't even ashamed

Grow up please

Nigeria govt. Can't favour ur own people
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by laurel03(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
SctDonald:
the land is not fruitful without those that made it fruitful..
those that made it truthful know its accommodating and not hostile region that why they like yoruba land. Omoluabi ko se fo wo ra

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by vincentjk(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Expert17:

Nigeria govt. Can't favour ur own people
grin grin grin grin grin grin

History has it that igbos made themselves on their own with the 2pound each given to them after the war. Today look at how industrial they're even without support of the government.

Beat that smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by jaxxy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
And Lagos still doesn’t have decent roads
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
Blindersoff:
According to data sourced and computed by Startup Blink, Lagos has been ranked number 1 in Africa as the best Start up city.

It looks like now what the Nigerian government is just do it every day they come out with one fake statistics. What should the same person which posted something that Ghana is more corrupt than Nigeria on corruption index. When the corruption index came out Ghana was number 80 and Nigerian was 140. The Nigerian government just brings out one fake statistics everyday the next day it is disproved. From what I know Lagos is the second worst city in Africa to live in.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Basic123: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Yet TINUBU is some people's problem!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by churchee: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Dareal90s:
Before nkor? That's y we have over 85% of Igbo's leave their abode to hustle in Lagos.

This statement is not complete, say "leave their abode to hustle in Lagos, buy our lands and houses and rent it back to us and others."

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by slowice(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
sparko1:

You see, the problem with this aversion is, when they put Lagos in a bad light, do you still say the problem is everyone, then you point finger at a tribe but you are surprised when they claim the victories! This is double standard, if you want Lagos to be for all, even when the news is bad, identify and stop calling Tinubu or Afonja!. Because we all know Lagos comprises of all ethnic group, the progress is determinate on all.

Stop the double standard!

You re right... Note that what ever happens in lagos has happened in Nigeria... You really can't talk about Nigeria without Lagos getting involved so permit me to say that to some extent, Lagos is Nigeria and that's not about geographical location but about its diversity

Those who mention afonja re simply trolling, a thing which depicts the nigerian society that has become nairaland's reality and of course not everyone likes tinubu.
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Dagrace01(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Eko
Aromisa
Legbe legbe
Eko akete
Ilu Ogbon
Ilu to nsan fun wara ati oyin
Ko tobi o
Sugbon nkan
Kabiti kabiti
Njade lati Inu re
Eko ti awon ajoji to nri ounje
E ko ti o gba gbere!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Nvc078: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Dareal90s:
Before nkor? That's y we have over 85% of Igbo's leave their abode to hustle in Lagos.
YOUR PAIN IS HOW 85% OF YORUBA BECOMES SERVANTS TO THESE IGBOS IN LAGOS. WE FEEL YOUR PAIN

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by mildflame: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
God bless Lagos State

God bless Southwestern Nigeria

We lead, others follow.

Highest MUMU go n check the owners of the startups
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by frog12: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
lagos is the worst city. i no know wetin dey dey talk about
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Nvc078: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Expert17:

Okay....
Mike adenuga
Femi otedola
Folorunsho alakija

GO CHECK THEIR POCKETS EWU
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by EdiskyHarry: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
wow, nice job by the igbos, they are the ones developing this country through businesses, technologies and good innovations, I am from Akwa ibom state, may God bless the igbos
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=mildflame post=86153506]

Highest MUMU go n check the owners of the startups[/quote]

Chai!

Illiteracy is truly a disease.

See where chest beating has led you too.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by mildflame: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=SangoOlukosoOba post=86153611][/quote]

MUMU noise maker answer the question
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Gazzy88(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Brymo4all:
I'm currently in Lagos. But I'm planning on relocating to either Abeokuta or Akure.
I don't know which will be better.

Abẹ́òkúta as it's even closer to Lagos than Àkúré.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by Gazzy88(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Expert17:

Okay....
Mike adenuga
Femi otedola
Folorunsho alakija

Harry Akande and bolu akin-olugbade are billionaires too
Re: Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) by SctDonald(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
laurel03:
those that made it truthful know its accommodating and not hostile region that why they like yoruba land. Omoluabi ko se fo wo ra
..can you unmask those that made it fruitful..�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin Subair: The MD Of HITV Shares His Touching Experience / Puzzle Book Mastery: Puzzle Making Software / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.