Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why I Reported A Bolt Driver That Tricked Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Reported A Bolt Driver That Tricked Me (608 Views)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? / LASEMA Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Who Reported A Robbery Attack In His Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Reported A Bolt Driver That Tricked Me by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2020
Why I reported a Bolt Driver That Tricked Me.

I am going to be quick with my story because I know that many Nigerians don’t like long write ups.

On Sunday 26th I ordered for bolt for myself and some of my colleagues and the price on the app showed N300. But on our way to our location, I noticed that my app wasn’t showing the direction like it used to. When we arrived at our destination, the driver was angry, and peeped through his phone and saw N300 written on it but when he came to me, he showed me N500 as the cost of our trip. I wanted to argue with him but had to restrain because my female colleagues were around and I didn’t want them to think I’m arguing for just N200 but I was troubled. I wasn’t troubled that the driver tricked me of N200 but I was angry because he lied.

So when I got home, I saw an email from bolt detailing about my trip and I replied them that their driver just tricked me of my N200 naira. To my amazement, I received another email telling me that my issue has been resolved and that I have been giving a promo code worth N500. My question has been if the driver knew N300 was too small to take that trip why then did he accept the trip? Why did he even put his Toyota Camry on the bolt platform?

This is how so many Nigerians take up jobs that they know the pay won’t be enough for them but will start looking for illegal ways to steal from the company or through the company. This need to stop!
I want to commend bolt for their prompt response and settlement. Thumb up!

Seun mynd44

Lalasticlala

Re: Why I Reported A Bolt Driver That Tricked Me by okomile(f): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Had several experiences with bolt drivers.

At times pick up and drop off are manipulated.

I requested for bolt at the airport. I was charged MM1 parking fee of N400

I get tired of always complaining

1 Like

Re: Why I Reported A Bolt Driver That Tricked Me by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmm

Bolt management should rectify this issue of their drivers manipulating the ride fee that appears on Bolt App.

Because when this becomes notorious, credibility will be lost and it will be difficult to regain.

This is for their own good. All loopholed must be pegged.

1 Like

Re: Why I Reported A Bolt Driver That Tricked Me by dawnomike(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2020
It is well...

(1) (Reply)

50-yr-old man defiles neighbour’s daughter, 6 in Oyo / Soldiers Almost Killed SARS Officers That Tried To Raid A Colonel's Hotel / FRSC Sanctions Patrol Team Involved In The Trending Video With A Motorist Spotte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.