Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Lumia 640 Lte, Unable To Browse The Store - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lumia 640 Lte, Unable To Browse The Store (788 Views)

How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data / Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet / Bypass Remove Lumia reset Protection Recovery Key (frp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lumia 640 Lte, Unable To Browse The Store by Akanimoh113(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2020
Hi guys am unable to use ma Windows phone Store, it keeping showing me an Error code.
That's for the Store.
Now my Facebook is not working
My WhatsApp has Expired since 19 Jan 2020
My Twitter is not working.
What should I do guys.
Re: Lumia 640 Lte, Unable To Browse The Store by DarkJeddi(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2020
Buy an Android phone..

Windows is extinct and even the company is not offering any support for it anymore..

It's time to move on..

1 Like

Re: Lumia 640 Lte, Unable To Browse The Store by Akanimoh113(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Buy an Android phone..

Windows is extinct and even the company is not offering any support for it anymore..

It's time to move on..

Okay
I wish I have financial support
I would have changed my phone and make Investments.
Re: Lumia 640 Lte, Unable To Browse The Store by Jokemuyiwa(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Hi guy, window has stop working and
support some chartting app now e.g.
whatsapp
facebook
twitter
etc.
just try to get another....God will provideHi guy, window has stop working and
whatsapp
facebook
twitter
etc.
just try to get another....God will provide
whatsapp
facebook
twitter
etc.
Re: Lumia 640 Lte, Unable To Browse The Store by Akanimoh113(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jokemuyiwa:
whatsapp
facebook
twitter
etc.
just try to get another....God will provideHi guy, window has stop working and
whatsapp
facebook
twitter
etc.
whatsapp
facebook
twitter
etc.

Yea true.
But I wish I have financial support

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A30 Gets Android 10 And One UI 2.0 / Cheap Data Plans For Android, Ios, PC Users / An Artwork Sketched With Autodesk Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.