Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Please,what Are The Subject Combination For Political Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please,what Are The Subject Combination For Political Science (348 Views)

Guess The Subject / Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject / Correct JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses In Nigeria University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,what Are The Subject Combination For Political Science by JentuPrinz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please can i study politcal science with these results:commerce c5,f.Account b2,econs c5,geography d7,govt c4,eng c4,yoruba b3,maths b3,biology b3
Re: Please,what Are The Subject Combination For Political Science by sageb: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Yes you can
Re: Please,what Are The Subject Combination For Political Science by JentuPrinz(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2020
sageb:
Yes you can
Thanks but wen i was doing d reg,d person helping said i don't av IRK/CRS
Re: Please,what Are The Subject Combination For Political Science by sageb: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
JentuPrinz:

Thanks but wen i was doing d reg,d person helping said i don't av IRK/CRS
the core subjects are Govt, econs and any of the following history,civic education,CRS,etc. So yes you can btw which school do you apply for
Re: Please,what Are The Subject Combination For Political Science by JentuPrinz(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
sageb:
the core subjects are Govt, econs and any of the following history,civic education,CRS,etc. So yes you can btw which school do you apply for

Unilorin

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Threatens To Go On Strike / Train Yourself With Udemy Course / A Strong Student Union, Via Effective P.R.O 1 KSU- Comr Eben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.