Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,284 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Natural Superfood Call Or Whtspp 07036845662 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Natural Superfood Call Or Whtspp 07036845662 (145 Views)

The Natural And Effective Remedy To Get Rid Of Fibroids Without Drugs Or Surgery / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / Spirulina The World's Healthiest Superfood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Natural Superfood Call Or Whtspp 07036845662 by ucdeboy011(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
u *Superfoods*

_Prescription drugs taken as directed kill 106,000 Americans a year_
_Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000_
_Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer_

*Lesson:* To fall sick, and be compelled to use drugs is a risk. Your best bet, is to stay healthy.

So how do you increase your immunity and lower the chances of getting infected?

_“And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food” - Gen 1:29_

In the beginning, all that man needed to stay alive and healthy were found in herbs. These were the superfoods that the early humans lived on, and lived for hundreds of years. Some herbs are superfoods, not only do they nourish the body, they also raise the body’s immunity to fight against diseases.

RIDA is made up of a number of superfoods, that are exceptionally rich in antioxidants and do a lot of good to the body. The research results are clear indications, and the testimonies coming in regularly are validations.

RIDA is a sure way to boost your family immunity, and grossly reduce the risk of Malaria, Corona Virus, Lassa fever and so many newly discovered and undiscovered diseases on the prowl.

Over the next few days, I’ll be sharing few facts about RIDA.

Remember, Prevention is better than cure. *Arm your family with RIDA now!*

Buzz me for yours today.

*A Medical Perspective*

Thanks for all who were interested in knowing the medical perspectives to the two testimonies discussed yesterday.

Here was my doctor’s responses summarised

1. The lady with the firmer pelvic region and RIDA Restore is a possibility, if the herbs help with particular hormone secretion or reduction. There are hormones (relaxin) that help the body relax and adjust for readiness to child birth, these hormones can be more or less to help the pelvis. The only thing strange here is the speed, as these are meant to take about 90 days to change.
2. The testimony about zero spam count and RIDA Fire is strange. Most cases of Azoospermia are are more likely to be treated by surgery to unblock the vas deferens which is sometimes a cause. I would ask for the test to be run again, if run again, medically speaking it will take much longer for anything to work on changing it from nil. So I would suspect that test wasn’t properly done. If tests still show the same result, I would believe we need to check for DNA alignment. If all of that checks out, then this must be a miracle.

We have asked for another test to be run by the man, and we are watching as the matter unfolds with the restoration of restore smiley

It reminds me of the man that was blind from birth that got healed. While everyone was trying to understand what happened, the blind man was enjoying his new fate. We will continue to get explanation for what happened, because whatever we don’t understand cannot be easily duplicated.

Also, if you or someone you know have any discomfort, please get tested, sometimes the tests may show nothing, and make a move for your health’s sake, detoxify.

We are getting increasing testimonies from Rida Restore, Rida Fire, Rida Fat Burner and Rida Cleanser. Buzz me for yours today.

(1) (Reply)

What Home Remedy Helps Hair Grow On Scalp? / Coronavirus:fg Should Should Be At Alert / World Cancer Day............no To Cancer---yes To Cashflow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.