Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta (3295 Views)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt / Prostitute Runs Out Unclad As Client Turns Baboon During Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by ijustdey: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Simon was said to have told her that he was not yet ready for marriage but his customer didn't agree.

A prostitute from Delta State named Onyinye who works in a brothel along Warri road in Agbor have packed her belongings to a customer's house saying the man must marry her. The man identified as Simon is a bus driver that plies Onitsha-Asaba Expressway.

The fair prostitute came very early and has assumed the position of a legal wife
Simon who was ashamed as well as confused tried to force the prostitute out but she meant business as she fully came prepared with all her belongings. She was said to have boarded a tricycle popularly known as Keke to Simon's house located at Agbor Obi.

When Simon saw that the lady was serious, he called his friends and neighbors to come and help him beg the prostitute to go. That was how the issue went public. Onyinye who was very happy was said to have laid on Simon's bed.

Everyone was laughing at the turn of event.

Onyinye said Simon owed her a lot of money and that she has lost count. She told Simon that there was no need for him to continue paying for her services, that she must become his wife so that he do anytime he wants without pay.

Simon was said to have told her that he was not yet ready for marriage but his customer didn't agree. People gradually dispersed leaving the two in the house.

According to a neighbor we contacted on the phone, Onyinye is still in his house and have even tied wrapper sitting at the veranda. She was said to have cooked meals waiting for her husband's return.

https://www.tori.ng/news/140597/sx-worker-moves-into-the-house-of-debtor-says-the.html
Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by FINESHIRT(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
tongue
Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by Viktoreze(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sounds made up.. But funny grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by bmdmixer: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
all this story without pictures yet people gather

u looking for a studio to record ur songs? wanna upload ur tracks here www.soundlala.com, house ten LAGOS got u covered dial 090 7525 2828

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by Essential(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
Stupid girls everywhere i pity unmarried men
Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by adecz: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
sad sad sad

Person irresponsible to the
level of taking tohtoh on credit!! shocked shocked shocked

Tufiakwa.!!!

I'm totally on the same page
with the olosho support her move.

Mr man,
pay your tothtoh debts

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by losky83: 12:34am On Jan 28, 2020
ijustdey:
Simon was said to have told her that he was not yet ready for marriage but his customer didn't agree.

https://www.tori.ng/news/140597/sx-worker-moves-into-the-house-of-debtor-says-the.html

He paid for it now its free and he is running away.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by Karemarealty288(m): 2:43am On Jan 28, 2020
grin

Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by Bola146(f): 4:18am On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin mad people
Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by Zhou: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
P.m news gathered that.... grin angry grin
Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by osuofia2(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
adecz:
sad sad sad

Person irresponsible to the
level of taking tohtoh on credit!! shocked shocked shocked

Tufiakwa.!!!

I'm totally on the same page
with the olosho support her move.

Mr man,
pay your tothtoh debts
PLS WHEN NEXT YOU ARE POSTING THIS TYPE OF PICTURES PLS ADD GRAPHICS
Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by BlackfireX: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
This is a joke.... Right
Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by nothingspoil70: 12:56am On Jan 29, 2020
Fake news
Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by Thazard(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Fada lawd
Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by Mayng01(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by Brotherbaby(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin grin grin
Wahala wear skirt
Re: Prostitute moves Into The House Of Debtor In Delta by Nkpitime(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Fake news no asawo hotel along warri road agbor

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scammed Yesterday. Please, What Can I Do? / Fsars Didn’t Harass Me, They Tried Killing Me... / First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.