Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX (3329 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) / Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by Cultistupdate: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
That's y we keep saying the government should look into this. Sometimes when I tell u guys to run some feel like they aren't cultist and shouldn't be disturbed.

It might be u next wearing a Chelsea jerseys which is blue and be mistaken as an Eiye member

1 Share

Re: Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Are there no security to track the killers down or they just keep watching as the killing go on? undecided
It doesn't sound normal..
Re: Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by tit(f): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Are there no security to track the killers down or they just keep watching as the killing go on? undecided

The "security" are doing the killings
Re: Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by Cultistupdate: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let us keep creating awareness the little we can.

#ENDCULTISM
#SAYNOTOCILTISM
Re: Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by DryMouth: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
My sister in Unizik jst gave me the full video of how the guy got burnt.

He stood up when he was lit up but one of those security guys had to use a stick to put him back down.
He wanted to enter inside gutter so as to put off the flame but the security guys dragged him back

1 Like

Re: Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by Cultistupdate: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
DryMouth:

He stood up when he was lit up but one of those security guys had to use a stick to put him back down.
He wanted to enter inside gutter so as to put off the flame but the security guys dragged him back

Pls Send on whatsap
+2347086186717

1 Like

Re: Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by Totilopussylick(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Like my brother up there said

#Saynotocultism tongue

Live and let live

Be the reason people smile

Stop hurting people

Play save
Re: Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by Catfishsuplayya: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Soludo has got a lot of work to do.
Re: Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by Coldsperm: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
DryMouth:

The security guy used his Pump action shotgun to hit him down and not stick. Na Ayes get Awka though Vikings still dey disturb. But Ayes always win every war for Awka, they are mean and kills for fun. Thank God that Anali of a guy is dead now. They are on the run now cos the the Police are looking for them everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
sad
Re: Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by Cultistupdate: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2022
Coldsperm:

The security guy used his Pump action shotgun to hit him down and not stick. Na Ayes get Awka though Vikings still dey disturb. But Ayes always win every war for Awka, they are mean and kills for fun. Thank God that Anali of a guy is dead now. They are on the run now cos the the Police are looking for them everywhere.

And from what I heard it was them that started this recent war. They beheaded two vikings executional when there was no war to chase the vikings out of Awka to claim supremacy.
From what I,ve been following up I don't think anybody is winning. If only they can go to sambisa and have enough space to bomb themselves other than this hit and run
Re: Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by ZooCountry45: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2022
@cultupdate. You be cultist I swear.
But any way keggite sweet pass
Re: Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX by Cultistupdate: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
ZooCountry45:
@cultupdate. You be cultist I swear.
But any way keggite sweet pass

Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MEET Emma Nwaude The Man Who Carried Out The Biggest Scam In Nigerian History / Photos Of Cultists donating Iron Shelter To Traffic Police In Osun State / Night Out Turns Ugly As Man Rapes Workmate Several Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.