Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Let Us Talk About MURIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Talk About MURIC (1125 Views)

Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Talk About MURIC by 0monnak0da: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Apart from Ishaq Akintola are there any other known members?

Why do we permit this pretence and deception that there's any organisation anywhere

There is ONE MAN pretending to be 100

He needs calling out for this
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by Goldencheese(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
The man is a religious anarchist and to know that he is a professor is disturbingly shocking.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by surgical: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
Silence is the best answer for a fool , the man is foolish he should be ignored, the people to be called out are the shameless press, giving him coverage

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by 0monnak0da: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
surgical:
Silence is the best answer for a fool , the man is foolish he should be ignored, the people to be called out are the shameless press, giving him coverage
Silence is not always the best answer.

In this case it is the worst answer
If indeed there is such a body registered with the CAC then we need to know about its membership and funding.
What strikes me is that we have no idea who its members are so how is it possible that some unknown entity emerges from nowhere and anytime he coughs it is front page news in major newspapers
Is that possible naturally?

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by stobery(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Goldencheese:
The man is a religious anarchist and to know that he is a professor is disturbingly shocking.

May be Professor of Islamic fanatism

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by LegendHero(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
MURIC is not a recognized body and I can bet it that almost 90% of Muslims in the SW in the mosques don’t even know them.

The media houses made MURIC famous by publishing the outrageous message of the body. Prof. Akintola is no way different from Junaid Mohammed and other nonentities used by the media houses to sell their newspaper.

A little search online for the group only showed their blog website where the MURIC called themselves a human right organization.

Prof. Akintola is just enjoying his life and catching cruise in the media by dishing out ridiculous statements everytime. He should not be taken serious by sane minds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by 0monnak0da: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
The reason I raised this is many do not read between the lines enough to ask questions
Questions as simple as

Who else is in MURIC besides this fellow

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by powerhouse3(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
To me this professor lshaq is either a coward or a dissembler, either way..I don't think he's positive to talk about ,although a times he pretend to have this human mien which he lacks......

lastly ,those that think its religion is good and that of his Neighbor is bad have yet not found the truth in its religion,.....

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by onward4life(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Something tells me that Akintola is not at peace with his existence.

Hence the self destructive talks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
LegendHero:
MURIC is not a recognized body and I can bet it that almost 90% of Muslims in the SW in the mosques don’t even know them.

The media houses made MURIC famous by publishing the outrageous message of the body. Prof. Akintola is no way different from Junaid Mohammed and other nonentities used by the media houses to sell their newspaper.

A little search online for the group only showed their blog website where the MURIC called themselves a human right organization.

Prof. Akintola is just enjoying his life and catching cruise in the media by dishing out ridiculous statements everytime. He should not be taken serious by sane minds.
DSS should rein him in. It's curious they don't find his comments too sensitive yet.

I would not dismiss anyone hiding behind Islam to cause trouble as inconsequential.

He could be fronting for people like Aregbesola who's a closet religious fanatic, who knows.
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
0monnak0da:
The reason I raised this is many do not read between the lines enough to ask questions
Questions as simple as

Who else is in MURIC besides this fellow

Islamic fundamentalists do not require a hundred followership to get the job done.

Tell me SW leaders cannot stir the waters for this man and have DSS at least invite him and of caution him.

Imagine he was Igbo? Even you would be the first to ask them to arrest him now.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by LegendHero(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
DSS should rein him in. It's curious they don't find his comments too sensitive yet.

I would not dismiss anyone hiding behind Islam to cause trouble as inconsequential.

He could be fronting for people like Aregbesola who's a closet religious fanatic, who knows.

Well there is actually no difference between you and MURIC. The difference here is that MURIC registered a body to display his bigotry while you are just using Nairaland to display your own religious bigotry.

What prove do you have on Aregbesola to claim he’s a religious fanatics? Is there something I’m missing?

Also the bolded statement also showed you’re also a fanatic, just that your own is in the Christian doctrine.

We will need the government to deal with People like MURIC and someone like you that’s still in the formative stage of their bigotry.

God help Nigeria!
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Well there is actually no difference between you and MURIC. The difference here is that MURIC registered a body to display his bigotry while you are just using Nairaland to display your own religious bigotry.

What prove do you have on Aregbesola to claim he’s a religious fanatics? Is there something I’m missing?

Also the statement also showed you’re also a fanfics, just that your own is in the Christian doctrine.

We will need the government to deal with People like MURIC and someone like you that’s still in the formative stage of their bigotry.

God help Nigeria!
What are you getting about? Truth must be said.

Sorry if you're hurt.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by seunmsg(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
0monnak0da:
Apart from Ishaq Akintola are there any other known members?

Why do we permit this pretence and deception that there's any organisation anywhere

There is ONE MAN pretending to be 100

He needs calling out for this

Media platforms and Nairaland are giving him enormous coverage. Everytime he issues his senseless press statements, they give him undeserved media attention. As the attention increases, the bile and outrageous tone of his press statement increases.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by Guestlander: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ishaq Akintola is an attention seeking religious fanatic. There's no ground for his brand of fanaticism in Yorubaland. He and his ideas will eventually wither and die.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
seunmsg:

Media platforms and Nairaland are giving him enormous coverage. Everytime he issues his senseless press statements, they give him undeserved media attention. As the attention increases, the bile and outrageous tone of his press statement increases.
And you are not recommending his as a person of interest to DSS...such a crying shame

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by 0monnak0da: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
seunmsg:

It is not as simple as that.

That sort or thing hardly happens without serious money and coordination
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by 0monnak0da: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
Islamic fundamentalists do not require a hundred followership to get the job done.

Tell me SW leaders cannot stir the waters for this man and have DSS at least invite him and of caution him.

Imagine he was Igbo? Even you would be the first to ask them to arrest him now.

Emotional studded
What crime has he committed?
There are more rational and strategic approaches
Arresting people generally makes people unduly important?

Arrest is not a democratic approach especially when prosecution is usually incompetent
First it must recognized that he is sponsored and so we must ask by who and why.

Similar or more advanced tactics can be deployed against his sponsors on their territory.
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by coolitempa(f): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
0monnak0da:

It is not as simple as that.

That sort or thing hardly happens without serious money and coordination

Definitely. Why have the authorities not called him in for questioning and who are his anonymous backers. That man is a dangerous fifth columnist.
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by 12Monkeys: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
MagicBishop warned you about Yaribanza Muslims but you scoffed and insulted him.

Look at APC and you will see that majority staunch Buhatists are Yaribanzas.
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by 0monnak0da: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
coolitempa:

Definitely. Why have the authorities not called him in for questioning and who are his anonymous backers. That man is a dangerous fifth columnist.
Who are the authorities?
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by coolitempa(f): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
0monnak0da:

Who are the authorities?

That is a good point. They probably share his ideology..

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by Houseofglam7(f): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by 12Monkeys: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Akintola is a senior lecturer at LASU.

LASU is controlled by Tinubu.

He is also a senior cleric at the Alausa central mosque which caters to Alausa civil servants controlled by Tinubu.

The man has been making noise on behalf of Tinubu even before the ACN-CPC merger.

The goat was the first to say that the 100 naira centenary note was carrying the star of David even though it was an Arewa inscription .

He was also the loudest idiot who peddled the most stupid conspiracy theory regarding the true sponsors of BH claiming it was CAN and Jonathan.

He also showed his foolishness in the hijab controversy as he took charge of that Muslim lawyer who refused to remove her hijab head dress . He stormed NASS with the Afonjess in tow.

He also made noise over the Oro worshippers and their curfew instigating Oyoruba muslins to defy the curfew. After Oro worshippers did the right thing to beat the hell out of the Yaribanzas who defied the curfew he started claiming Muslim victim hood and appealing for Christian support to fight Oro worshipers .

The man is a typical afonja bastard Yaribanza

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by Ahmeduana(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
The is a complete nuisance undecided
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Akintola of MURIC is a natural disaster!!!

If you ask me, he's not worth discussing.
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by seunmsg(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
And you are not recommending his as a person of interest to DSS...such a crying shame

Arrest him for what exactly? DSS will only make a hero out of him if he’s arrested. The best way to deal with him is to cut off his access to free media coverage. If some interest are funding him as OP is suggesting, DSS should simply identify his backers, investigate their motive and block them from further using him to cause ethnic and religious division.
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by DMerciful(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
He must have sponsors to push his parayarns to newspaper front pages. I think he is being sponsored by Notthern cabals
LegendHero:

Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by complexBoss12: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
lol

retards getting attention these days
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by LegendHero(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
DMerciful:
He must have sponsors to push his parayarns to newspaper front pages. I think he is being sponsored by Notthern cabals

I think he is being financed by some groups in APC. Most of his comments are inciting and sometimes he digress to gratify Buhari government even in situation where they deserve to be scolded.

He will definitely be getting his funding from people in government either North or South. What’s surprising is that most Muslims in the SW don’t know this organization. If not for the media noises, I will not even know MURIC exists.

As a Muslim, I always find the Prof statement ridiculous and the more the authority deal with him, the better for the Yorubas.

Religious tolerance is our pride, we shouldn’t allow someone like Prof Akintola of MURIC to destroy the love and tolerance that have existed among us since the time of our ancestors.
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by DMerciful(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
By registering an organization officially, he can speak unguarded as though it was taken at the organization board meeting whereas he is stating personal opinions because it's a one man show. But I doubt he is the only one, he is just the face behind invisible guys that are probably powerful hence he has not be questioned.
LegendHero:

I think he is being financed by some groups in APC. Most of his comments are inciting and sometimes he digress to gratify Buhari government even in situation where they deserve to be scolded.

He will definitely be getting his funding from people in government either North or South. What’s surprising is that most Muslims in the SW don’t know this organization. If not for the media noises, I will not even know MURIC exists.

As a Muslim, I always find the Prof statement ridiculous and the more the authority deal with him, the better for the Yorubas.

Religious tolerance is our pride, we shouldn’t allow someone like Prof Akintola of MURIC to destroy the love and tolerance that have existed among us since the time of our ancestors.
Re: Let Us Talk About MURIC by LegendHero(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
DMerciful:
By registering an organization officially, he can speak unguarded as though it was taken at the organization board meeting whereas he is stating personal opinions because it's a one man show. But I doubt he is the only one, he is just the face behind invisible guys that are probably powerful hence he has not be questioned.

You re right. There is actually more to this MURIC man. His new rubbish is that Amotekun is a Christian name and they need birth certificate from the church to be recruited.

That’s a lie and he purposely used that line to invoke religious sentiment to rubbish what Amotekun stands for which made me think he might actually be working for some northerners like you opined in your earlier post.

Gani Adams is a Muslim, nearly more than 60% of the OPC and Agbekoya are Muslims and one would be astonished as to where this MURIC man is getting his inspiration from to term Amotekun Christianic.

However, MURIC is on a futile cause, the Yorubas cannot be divided along religious line. It will be easier for a camel to pass through a needle hole than to divide Yorubas along religious line.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha's Demands Before The Supreme Court / Do We Have A Governor In Lagos State? / So Abia State Has Sworn Never To Patronize Innoson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.