Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. (1185 Views)

Exchange Rate Post Biggest Ever Gain, Closing At ₦‎742/$1 On I&E Window / Please I Need A Loan Of 500k.i'll Drop My Personal House Document As Collateral / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by wwwkaycom(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
For the first part of this topic, go to https://www.nairaland.com/5647370/released-house-document-cousin-obtain
My cousin's elder brother waded into the matter and he told his brother he has no intention of putting me into trouble and that he will be an ingrate if he fail to pay the loan since I assisted him despite subtle opposition from my wife. He later called to apologise for not fulfilling his promise to start defraying the loan right from October last year. He confessed that the weddings of his brother and that of his brother in law actually cost him much. He promised to start paying the money back today. True to this promise, we went together to the bank today and he transferred 350k into the account and also promised to pay 80k every week from February. The accounting officer further assured me there's no cause for alarm as payment tenure is one year which will start reading from March 1, 2019.
I had to really pray and get my pastor involved, I couldn't tell my wife anything because she'll say she told me. I just pray he continue to pay, I learnt that if he is faithful to the 80k/week arrangement, he'll pay up everything by October.
I thank you all nairalanders, I pray you won't enter wahala for being nice in Jesus name ooo.
Thank you all.

12 Likes

Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by madridguy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good step brother.

4 Likes

Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by kennybabs1980: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Thank your God for crying out on nairaland.com, otherwise you wouldn't have taken step that yielded this positive result. 350k is still a far cry out of 3million which may be up to 3.8 million by the end of the loan tenure, continue your prayers but don't be so trusting to do that again some other time. That your cousin is unserious, how can you do people's wedding with borrowed money, bank loan for that matter. Thank your stars if he fully defray the loan, I have my doubts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by Officialgarri: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
kennybabs1980:
Thank your God for crying out on nairaland.com, otherwise you wouldn't have taken step that yielded this positive result. 350k is still a far cry out of 3million which may be up to 3.8 million by the end of the loan tenure, continue your prayers but don't be so trusting to do that again some other time. That your cousin is unserious, how can you do people's wedding with borrowed money, bank loan for that matter. Thank your stars if he fully defray the loan, I have my doubts!
Thank Nairalanders? Please tell me what Nairaland did in resolving the issue? angry

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by marztar(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good, but still Follow up on him bumper to bumper.... Don't mind that account officer o...if e burst now na your head e dey.
Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by Born2Breed(f): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmmmm.....
Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by LadyHeaven(f): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good for you, keep following him up bumper to bumper, GL

1 Like

Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Officialgarri:

Thank Nairalanders? Please tell me what Nairaland did in resolving the issue? angry

He had an issue; he cried out on Nairaland and got advice from different quarters. He's coming back to thank Nairalanders for showing concern to his plight.

Isn't that as simple as ABC?
Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by Officialgarri: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
PrayerSlayer1:

He had an issue; he cried out on Nairaland and got advice from different quarters. He's coming back to thank Nairalanders for showing concern to his plight.

Isn't that as simple as ABC?
As far as I know, he didn't follow any advice from here
Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by Goodgod213: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
350k is still like two drops of water in the ocean. By next month that your brother may not pay up. Just give him close marking
Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by Openbusiness: 1:40am On Feb 01, 2020
Great news.
Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by Openbusiness: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2020
wwwkaycom:
For the first part of this topic, go to https://www.nairaland.com/5647370/released-house-document-cousin-obtain
My cousin's elder brother waded into the matter and he told his brother he has no intention of putting me into trouble and that he will be an ingrate if he fail to pay the loan since I assisted him despite subtle opposition from my wife. He later called to apologise for not fulfilling his promise to start defraying the loan right from October last year. He confessed that the weddings of his brother and that of his brother in law actually cost him much. He promised to start paying the money back today. True to this promise, we went together to the bank today and he transferred 350k into the account and also promised to pay 80k every week from February. The accounting officer further assured me there's no cause for alarm as payment tenure is one year which will start reading from March 1, 2019.
I had to really pray and get my pastor involved, I couldn't tell my wife anything because she'll say she told me. I just pray he continue to pay, I learnt that if he is faithful to the 80k/week arrangement, he'll pay up everything by October.
I thank you all nairalanders, I pray you won't enter wahala for being nice in Jesus name ooo.
Thank you all.

Please sir, I need a loan too, please borrow me your house as collateral, I promise I will pay back the loan and build you another extra house in Banana Island, have no fear cheesy

1 Like

Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Openbusiness:

Please sir, I need a loan too, please borrow me your house as collateral, I promise I will pay back the loan and build you another extra house in Banana Island, have no fear cheesy

Delilah is here
Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by SirLiquidGold: 6:46am On Feb 01, 2020
People take risks everyday but don't not partake in a risk that's not directly profitable to you...
You could end up losing everything that's yours
Re: UPDATE ON I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan. by Ayemileto(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2020
wwwkaycom:
Thank you all.

Lol.

Today, I remembered reading the previous story on Nairaland and decided to come search the story to see if you've finally entered one chance, since Corona has been affecting business and your Cousin's plan to start paying from March (if I remember correctly) might not be working. grin

Then I came across this update. grin grin grin and it's nice to hear he actually made attempt at retracing his steps and paying back.

I hope this experience will serve as a lesson to others.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheapest MTN And Glo Data Bundles 2020 / Three Tipping Trucks For Sale / The Newly Built POS Kiosk Is Still Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.