Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) (34096 Views)

Inside The Magnificent Hermitage Museum Saint Petersburg, Russia / Aerial Drone Footage Of Saint Petersburg, Russia. / Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Kinikini: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
They will still be divided along Huasa/Igbo/Yoruba and Noth/South and SS/SW/SE/N. A country of heavily tribalised people.

afrorossiyatv:
The Nigerian community in Saint Petersburg met over the weekend to discuss important issues facing the community. Representatives of the Nigerian Embassy in Moscow were also there to issue new passports to those who lost or damaged their passport.

The president of the Nigerian community Dr. Suberu, urged Nigerians in Russia to live in unity and also urged them be active members of the community so we can be able to help each other in times of need.

Here are some pictures from the meeting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by RaptorX: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Why would any African want to live in Russia. With their racism and cold winters, let this one's be deceiving themselves saying racism in Russia is not that bad.

3 Likes

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by 77up(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Why dis one come put plenty ring grin

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Oh
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Blackeuropean: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
uuzba:

You think everyone can learn Russian language?
E easy like that?

Россия - это страна, которую наполняют россияне

If you are serious you can with two years.
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Did they speak English or Russian?
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Nature8(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
I also asked Russian girls if they would like to date black guys and here is their response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18rimPEF1kY

Also taught Russian girls how to speak Igbo and dance Ogene music in this video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLM9EAHXyAk&t=6s

cheesy
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
The Nigerian community in Saint Petersburg met over the weekend to discuss important issues facing the community. Representatives of the Nigerian Embassy in Moscow were also there to issue new passports to those who lost or damaged their passport.

The president of the Nigerian community Dr. Suberu, urged Nigerians in Russia to live in unity and also urged them be active members of the community so we can be able to help each other in times of need.

Here are some pictures from the meeting.

@OP, I know say you go dey there. Abi no be you dey share $10 the other day for those who know the capital of Nigeria grin

I wish una well grin
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by karika2018: 1:10am On Jan 30, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
I also made a short video asking members of the Nigerian community to tell me what it's like to be a black person in Russia.

So if you wanna find out what it's like to be black in Russia, watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHRaY_YQlpM

Are the russian girls ready for sex with black dudes......
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by karika2018: 1:44am On Jan 30, 2020
larryking540:

I doubt if u have every travelled outside even ur Villa,,,,,if u know the loneness u will feel sitting home and only meeting strange nationality, compared to seeing ur Africa man precisely nigeria girl or guy ,it's a joy that can't be forgotten,,,,,,,yeah some are into frudeulent act but u know ur limit of the friendship

You are so right on this one especially if you reside in europe......but in america where i stay is different.
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
I wanna live in Russia.right now I'm trying to teach my self some Russian.
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Greenleafstore(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Incase you plan to travel within Nigeria, I heard there's an app for bus booking in Nigeria, check it out and tell us your experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Overland Aircraft’s Engine Catches Fire Midair, Pilot Declares Emergency / Car Plunges Into Azumini River In Abia, 3 Dead. Graphic Pics / A Bridge Leading To NNPC Refinery In River State Is In Danger Of Collapsing (PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.