Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) (1255 Views)

Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by 247naijamedia: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
A 40-year-old Islamic Cleric identified as Wasiu Faruq has been arrested by the Kwara State Police command for brutalizing a 10-year-old boy with a hot pressing iron.

The Islamic cleric who left the boy with injuries perpetrated the said act at Onilaru area of Ogidi in Ilorin, Kwara State's capital.

According to eyewitness, Abdulafeez Nurudeen, a 10yr old boy was molested by a 40yr old Alfa Named Wasiu Faruq. This happened in Ilorin at Onilaru area, Ogidi.

It’s Indeed very sad

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2020/01/10-year-old-boy-brutalized-with-hot-pressing-iron-by-Alfa.html

3 Shares

Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Where the photo
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Your mcm alfa too is into little children angry.

They can have all kinds of asses and booty hoes they want but this oga at the top here is clearly into little male booties angry

Issues at hand.
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Arijude(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Those alfas are always sad and wicked. They also sabi juju very well.
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by BuhariAdvocate: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kindly send the bastard to jail.

1 Like

Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Kingpee2(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
I was born and bred in a Muslim home ,I became a Christian through some certain issues way back when I was going for ile kewu (Islamic classes ) I was flogged mercilessly ,I knew it wasn’t part of my calling when a religion is being forced on you .The breakthrough came when I was invited to a church called Chapel of glory ,I got marveled when I was given mineral and biscuit just for coming ,honestly memory verses were so easy to learn with the love that was thrown at me ,I just went home and told my grandma the breaking news of converting to a Christian,she didn’t believe till I told Alhaji himself never to come looking for me to come for the classes anymore ,it was really hard way back ,we would always run sighting Alhaji coming all because of the fear of what he would do to us during classes,I had total freedom the moment I became a Christian .....Islam still has loads of work to do ....

4 Likes

Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Professorcplus(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2020

This man ought to have his balls smashed. How can a sane person inflict so much injury on a fellow human being, I wonder how they feel when the person is in severe pains and yet still continue to hurt them. This issue of pressing iron has to be addressed properly.

Today is "Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State...."

Tomorrow we ear "Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank...". Later we ear "Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa". All on nairaland. Haha.

Anyone that uses hot pressing iron on infant skin must dance soapy go kikiriri . Enough is enough!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5237257_ff_jpeg56628454b0ebb517b7c8bba865d8bb41

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2513671_1c_jpeg0801feade181a4b29a807cf2916dee05

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2513607_8a1d7e5f40c302543de34dcd21e70f7aaeb46748_jpeg69eb5085c306e8e96d4fed6043525788

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7735035_fbimg1536411730531_jpeg88a6aacf3cabbc8f00058f7f974c2538

Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Genesis 6:5 KJV
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Some Humans are just too wicked....

Like what my shepherd usually say, before you pierce someone with a pin.. Always test run it on yourself and see if it's painful or not
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by 247naijamedia: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
247naijamedia:
A 40-year-old Islamic Cleric identified as Wasiu Faruq has been arrested by the Kwara State Police command for brutalizing a 10-year-old boy with a hot pressing iron.

The Islamic cleric who left the boy with injuries perpetrated the said act at Onilaru area of Ogidi in Ilorin, Kwara State's capital.

According to eyewitness, Abdulafeez Nurudeen, a 10yr old boy was molested by a 40yr old Alfa Named Wasiu Faruq. This happened in Ilorin at Onilaru area, Ogidi.

It’s Indeed very sad

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2020/01/10-year-old-boy-brutalized-with-hot-pressing-iron-by-Alfa.html

Naa waa oo
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Professorcplus(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
Must you quote bible for everything angry
Kallmerb:
Genesis 6:5 KJV
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart...
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by WonderManly(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Did you just mean kwara state Boko Haram
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Professorcplus:

Must you quote bible for everything angry
sorry you can quote yours too

1 Like

Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Professorcplus(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kallmerb:
sorry you can quote yours too
grin
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by dayleke: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
That is no more an " alfa" but a sadist.

Alfa oshi
Alfa buruku

Agbaya oshi
Agbaya buruku.

And why on the boy's buttocks?

"Alfa + pedophile" join.
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Professorcplus(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kingpee2:
I was born and bred in a Muslim home ,I became a Christian through some certain issues way back when I was going for ile kewu (Islamic classes ) I was flogged mercilessly ,I knew it wasn’t part of my calling when a religion is being forced on you .The breakthrough came when I was invited to a church called Chapel of glory ,I got marveled when I was given mineral and biscuit just for coming ,honestly memory verses were so easy to learn with the love that was thrown at me ,I just went home and told my grandma the breaking news of converting to a Christian,she didn’t believe till I told Alhaji himself never to come looking for me to come for the classes anymore ,it was really hard way back ,we would always run sighting Alhaji coming all because of the fear of what he would do to us during classes,I had total freedom the moment I became a Christian .....Islam still has loads of work to do ....

Na people like you they start religion war for hear. You go dey start watin you no fit finish. Because how your convert story take relate to the matter. I leave you to capslocked smiley
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Kingpee2(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Professorcplus:

Na people like you they start religion war for hear. You go dey start watin you no fit finish. Because how your convert story take relate to the matter. I leave you to capslocked smiley
Am not saying you are dumb o but you sound like someone who is .......

1 Like

Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Jabioro: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
Professorcplus:

Because you hated the truth about the joy he found in his new company..the way he was being handled far back remained remarkable to him..Let the war start
Islam knows nothing apart from war..you argue constructively..Is,Boko Haram,Alquaida we all are living witness..You can begin your wear or keyboard here..now..

1 Like

Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by 24kmagic: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Allahu Akbar

That's all I can say to this post that depicts people from the religion of "PISS"

Spits

1 Like

Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jabioro:
Because you hated the truth about the joy he found in his new company..the way he was being handled far back remained remarkable to him..Let the war start
Islam knows nothing apart from war..you argue constructively..Is,Boko Haram,Alquaida we all are living witness..You can begin your wear or keyboard here..now..

bros the biggest religious crimes in history have been committed by Christianity.

see, Islam will kill for a hundred more years, and still will not cover half of what your people have killed in the name of Jesus.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Jabioro: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

bros the biggest religious crimes in history have been committed by Christianity.

see, Islam will kill for a hundred more years, and still will not cover half of what your people have killed in the name of Jesus.
Begin to samples your support..every religion has her own flaws but Islam was on top list..no peace no freedom..

1 Like

Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Kyari79(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
He is not an Alfa but Satan alfa
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Bola146(f): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
embarassed angry This man should rot in jail, beat the hell out of him first, then send him to prison
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Came4amod: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Bro I swear this is what all the zombies I have met always say .. and these are the kind of people all Christians should never joke with .. they are demons .. someone like you can go to any length to bring a Christian colleague down .. like the bastard that stole office laptop.. hmm .. the bastard cannot even compare to me in anyway right now.. mofo envious bastards
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by Kingpee2(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Can you please explain?
Re: 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Came4amod:

Bro I swear this is what all the zombies I have met always say .. and these are the kind of people all Christians should never joke with .. they are demons .. someone like you can go to any length to bring a Christian colleague down .. like the bastard that stole office laptop.. hmm .. the bastard cannot even compare to me in anyway right now.. mofo envious bastards

YOU HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia:Banned Video Doctors Lists All Deaths Coronavirus / Mad Man Caught With 5 Human Heads And Two Phones / Missing Missing Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.