Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) (13140 Views)

Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) / Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by johnnyvid(m): 2:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Operatives of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, NAPTIP, in Abuja have arrested one Mr Godstime Ategho over the horrific injuries he inflicted on his 7-year-old son after the child ate food meant for him.
According to the agency, the 29-year-old plumber tied up the boy and plugged a pressing iron which he then used to run all over body.

"The man in this picture has just been arrested by NAPTIP operatives in Kuje, Abuja for engaging in what a father should not be involved in.
He brutalised his 7 year old son and used pressing iron on him. The boy's offence? He ate the food kept for the father and on return from work, the 29yr old plumber became angry with the little boy, brutalised him, took a hot iron and pressed it on different parts of his body, thereby causing him grievous body injury. The suspect identified as Godstime Ategho, from Etiope East LGA, Delta State, is Urhobo by tribe. This is child abuse and NAPTIP condemns it totally."

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/photos-man-arrested-in-abuja-for.html

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by johnnyvid(m): 2:12am On Nov 21, 2017
more

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by johnnyvid(m): 2:13am On Nov 21, 2017
OMG! such beastly act. That wicked man should be seriously dealt with.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by uboma(m): 2:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Mr Godstime Ategho is a brute.

Same treatment should be melted on him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by johnnyvid(m): 2:22am On Nov 21, 2017
I don't understand how people have the heart to hurt a kid and ignore his/her cries.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by python1: 3:10am On Nov 21, 2017
He is a pig, so I'm not surprised.
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Frustration.

See as the mumu self pose like say he dey take pre wedding picture....

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

Civilization is taking us to a world of Entropy.
How did we get here?

This may be extreme but,
So someone can not discipline his own child again in peace?

With the way we are degenerating, my son may call the police on me for slapping him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Elslim: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2017
the face of EVIL
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Evablizin(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2017

Hunger is bad and poverty is a deadly disease.

Just because of a plate of food,this man did this to his son,too bad.

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by emmaoyes(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2017
See poverty at it peak...... chai

1 Like

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2017
feel the pain u voted for

buhahahhahahaha grin
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by lavenjcrown(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2017
Why the son long like this from his first picture
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2017
nawa oh!
johnnyvid:
OMG! such beastly act. That wicked man should be seriously dealt with.

I second
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by kendylet(f): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
jesus! shocked what a father! shocked
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Dizu(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2017
Why give birth if u cant train, even the child looks malnurish
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Joephat(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2017
angry
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Mrees(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Si y naija no nid lyt...lyk say lyt no de...him 4 no burn DT small boi...una tink say govt no get sense?lol
I'm only joking oh...DT man shld b severely dealt with...although na hunger cause am
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2017
dem neva cut his prick?

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Dbisector(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2017
now e go shout Bhuari
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

This may be extreme but,

With the way we are degenerating, my son may call the police on me for slapping him.
Shut up and use your sense.Even if he wants to discipline the child he doesn't have to go that far.Stop being heartless.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Pope22(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2017
He should also be charged for marrying at the age of 22 or 21 when he knew he cannot afford to provide enough food in the hosue.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by wiringdpt(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2017
The problem with Nigeria is in the write up, Godstime Ategho is the a**hole...Why mention his tribe?

The suspect identified as Godstime Ategho, from Etiope East LGA, Delta State, is Urhobo by tribe.
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2017
In a sane clime, that's bye bye to being that boy's dad for life.
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by prospero15(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

This may be extreme but,

oga keep quiet...you don't know what ''beastly wickedness'' and discipline is?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by dratine(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Even if you are not the biological father to that boy must you do that act to him. I blame the mother for always whining mouth to the man about how he is not the true father to the boy. Now the resultant is hatred to God's creature. Son forgive him. But man you are just a BEAST OF A FATHER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Prison Escape: 25 inmates Recaptured, 97 Still Missing / Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano / Three Arrested In Ogun For Beating Man To Death Over Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.