Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Personal CDS - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Personal CDS (300 Views)

Outgoing Corps Member Organises Inter School Debate Competition As Personal Cds / Writing Personal Cds Sponsorship Request Letter / My Nysc Personal Cds Projects: A Successful one (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal CDS by topejegs(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
My name is Jegede Temitope with state code number KG/19B/0002

I'm working on a Personal Community Service Development (CDS) project which is a voluntary work intended to equip community students in Lokoja in support of Goal 4 (Quality Education) and Goal 8 (Decent Work and Economic Growth) of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

This is Tagged: *Creative Thinking and Innovation.*

The world is fast advancing with technology and third world countries need to catch up, lest they are left behind.

There is no better way to start if not with the young ones whose brains and minds are much more imaginative, vibrant and open to learn.

So, for educational growth and development, it is of utmost importance to teach students in schools about computers. There is no limitation to the advancement of technology and I strongly believe the next big thing can be achieved from this community.

To support this project, kindly send your donations to any of the details below:
Jegede Temitope Emmanuel
0811492519 (Access Bank)
0148971128 (GT Bank)
Paypal: Topejegs1@gmail.com

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Ican Revision Classes For March 2020 Exams / Buy MTN Data At Low Prices / Data @ Best Rate In The Whole World . Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.