Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigerians Allegedly React To Maryam Sanda's Death Sentenced - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Allegedly React To Maryam Sanda's Death Sentenced (570 Views)

Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Allegedly React To Maryam Sanda's Death Sentenced by Tundezy6(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nigerians allegedly react to Maryam Sanda's death sentenced. Maryam Sanda has been sentenced to death by hanging after she was convicted of killing her husband.

Here are the some of the reactions gathered by the globalnewsng on Twitter.

"Would y'all still have this same sympathy for Maryam Sanda's husband if things had been the other way round? Let's stop being hypocritical please!"

"Maryam Sanda sentenced to death seems reasonable cos she took a life, which begs the question, why are Boko Haram members still being rehabilitated?"

"We've to be very careful how we handle our wives, one day you go to her fathers house and promise her the world, you get married and you starting drinking & womanizing no WOMAN WOULD TOLORATE THAT ON EARTH due to jealousy. I stand with MARYAM SANDA."

"This is a wake up call for us all. Maryam sanda’s action will now render her children orphans. It doesn’t make sense, yes it’s painful but put it at the back of your mind that the man is making a fool of himself not you. Pray!!!"
Read more here

Re: Nigerians Allegedly React To Maryam Sanda's Death Sentenced by Bola146(f): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
The man she killed was a son, so let her face the jugdment... It is called law of karma
Re: Nigerians Allegedly React To Maryam Sanda's Death Sentenced by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Bola146:
The man she killed was a son, so let her face the jugdment... It is called law of karma
I think she bore a child for him...She just might be aggravated or trying to defend herself...let just hope they can still appeal the case.Except they can prove it is not pre meditate which I doubt here and they also need to consider the child's right in granting leniency the court cannot overlook that.
Re: Nigerians Allegedly React To Maryam Sanda's Death Sentenced by vastolord4(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
But if a man raped a lady, it will be castrate him, cut his balls etc.. an eye for an eye. Plus do you know whose son he was? This is naija
Re: Nigerians Allegedly React To Maryam Sanda's Death Sentenced by Paige001(f): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
i know what she did wasn't right, but I'm sure she regrets it and has shown remorse for her actions, if those repented boko haram members are being set free then why not her, afterall Allah is a merciful God, if God were to judge everyone on earth by their actions I'm very sure the world would be an empty place by now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Allegedly React To Maryam Sanda's Death Sentenced by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
LADIES have always Clamoured for EQUAL RIGHTS.
Please extend the equal Rights stuff to her by HANGING HER effectively..
Re: Nigerians Allegedly React To Maryam Sanda's Death Sentenced by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
Paige001:
i know what she did wasn't right, but I'm sure she regrets it and has shown remorse for her actions, if those repented boko haram members are being set free then why not her, afterall Allah is a merciful God, if God were to judge everyone on earth by their actions I'm very sure the world would be an empty place by now
Now DEATH Don Reach, LADIES they avoid EQUAL RIGHTS abiiiii.
She is now remorseful abiiiiii..
If na MAN now, na to hang am straight away...
Re: Nigerians Allegedly React To Maryam Sanda's Death Sentenced by andyanders: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
uruba23:

I think she bore a child for him...She just might be aggravated or trying to defend herself...let just hope they can still appeal the case.Except they can prove it is pre meditate which I doubt here and they also need to consider the child's in granting leniency the court cannot overlook that.
Nothing like liniency here. She should die by hanging. It was a premedited murder whereby she stabbed the guy multiple times and ensured he was dead. Let her die. That was someone's son.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Is Becoming More Unsafe For Residents – Data Report / Video: Sapele Prison Inmates Try To Jailbreak / A Father Refuses His Son To Enter His House; Says He Must Test For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.