Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

"I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel (7950 Views)

Portable Zazu Zeh Cries As He Is Given A Range Rover (Pix, Video) / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Burstingbrain: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Prophet Nigel Gaisie, made some shocking claims concerning the death of the basketball player Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna Bryant who died in an helicopter crash on their way to California in saturday

While the man of God was preaching and prophesying to his congregations, he said he is capable of raising Kobe Bryant and his daughter from death

He however attached some conditions to this…. According to man of God, he can only do so if 10% of Kobe’s net worth is given to him

Prophet Nigel Maisie says as quoted below...check here
https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/i-can-raise-kobe-bryant-from-death-if-10-of-his-net-worth-is-given-me-prophet-nigel-gaisie-says/

1 Like

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kindly delete this thread

12 Likes

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Una Don start.

Thieves parading as men of God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by donstan18: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Broda wey mumu!!

Instead of you to defeat poverty and wake riches, you are looking for dead men to wake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by budaatum: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Why blame this ignorant dude and not those who worship him? Will he not stop talking crap if no one worships him?

Abeg! Leave the idiot alone already!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by olayiwola72(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Some gullible Wil stil believe him

4 Likes

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by NobleAngell(f): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Oh really?

1 Like

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by olayiwola72(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Foolish pastors I stop believing pastors ever since I went to there program last month one of the pastor said the lord told him I should stop smoking and I never in my life smoked ��

13 Likes

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by sLentlover7778(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
You say?... grin grin grin

Chai na people like this.. dey make Mr MURIC talk down on Christians and get away with it..

1 Like

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Hypnotise: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
End time pastor
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by berryace007: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
olayiwola72:
Foolish pastors I stop believing pastors ever since I went to there program last month one of the pastor said the lord told him I should stop smoking and I never in my life smoked ��
grin
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Braintrain: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
I'll pay you sir please raise my daddy back

1 Like

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by mii4u(f): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
I hate pastors wey dey talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by ZAWs: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Make e raise am first na
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by flyingdutchman(m): 12:32am On Jan 28, 2020
Na to catch this man and make him "raise" Kobe at Gunpoint! You must raise am in front of everyone !

1 Like

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Karemarealty288(m): 1:44am On Jan 28, 2020
Idiot..

1 Like

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by policy12: 2:53am On Jan 28, 2020
Pastorprenuer, just picture some few members screaming amen and stuff like that

Religion is truly d opium of the masses.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Yustash001(m): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2020
olayiwola72:
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Yustash001(m): 6:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Thief
....barawo...ole..
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Teespice(f): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2020
onye oshi.

you will take ten percent of his net worth and be struck with leprosy just like Elisha's servant Gehazi.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by StrikeBack(m): 8:37am On Jan 28, 2020
grin
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by voltron14: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2020
They should give him na.

Even if just for the comedic factor.

grin
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by FactBoyz: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2020
Fake pastor
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Omoboricash(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2020
olayiwola72:
That's to tell u virtually all the pastors are guy men. More reason Nigeria is backwards when warehouses and factory turned to churches , hectares of land that was supposed to be used for farming turn to church camps, when someone was boasting of building a church as big as Ibadan the second largest city in Africa.
Honestly our religion is cursed to Africa especially Nigeria.
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2020
olayiwola72:

Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by LLcoolKJ(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Raise kor Razor ni
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
US rescue officials say they are finding it hard to find or identity his body parts.

What exactly is he going to raise up ?
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Estellar: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Naughtysite:

US rescue officials say they are finding it hard to find or identity his body parts.

What exactly is he going to raise up ?
Maybe dust grin cheesy
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Simplebeauty: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by rex444(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
u go raise up person wey scatter abi
Re: "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel by Solsix(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2020
The hustle is no longer real, it has entered next level

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? / I Haven’t Found Man Worth Settling Down With – Actress Chiagoziem Nwakanma / Wizkid Bought An Expensive Mansion, Worth N200M In Los Angeles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.