Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,401 members, 7,826,562 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega (61793 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
John Boyega, the Nigerian British actor recently bought his parents a massive house in London.The video of his surprise gift has been trending on social media.

He and his sister's tricked the parents to the house by telling them they would be attending an interview. They were both stunned & silent after he broke the news. The actor has starred in several Hollywood blockbusters including the Star Wars franchise, Detroit, The Circle and TV shows like 24.

According to his wikipedia page, his dad, Samson Adegboyega is a pentecostal minister while his mum, Abigail Adegboyega (nee aboderin) works with the disabled. Congratulations to them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z28plKjOWU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxSrYyQSLLQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDO6_dKIN78

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7vnmv8gLVX/

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nigerians react.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Psimagestudio: 3:21am On Jan 28, 2020
grin wow

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Dreyl(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
A good son, God bless those responsible sons that remembers their parents when they have made it.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
My favourite son.

Nigerian parents!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Made4naijalove: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
cool
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Spontaneous007: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Better pikin

6 Likes

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by sexyking1: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
The joy of every parents is to see their children succeed. The greatest gift you can give to your parents is making them proud. And parents always direct and train your children in a path that they can never depart! Boy I'm proud of you!

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by chaberry(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Proud omooluabi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by sodiqapril(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
God...........the father didn't believe ..he had to ask him "are you joking, when he confirmed it..he started crying....the only time I saw tears in my dad's eyes was when I was rusticated from school....but I'll make sure he sheds another one when I buy a car and a house for him.. ON GOD AND MY HARD WORK...but he had for nairaland, this has been allover twitter more than a week ago...

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by BUSHHUNTER: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by dljbd1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Old news na
undecided
After almost 2weeks.

8 Likes

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by saxha: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Reminds me of "Attack the Block". How time flies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
His dad crying was so cute. Parents really become our babies. cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Offpoint: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Every child dream

4 Likes

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by fredoooooo: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Omo ire bi iyan cool

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Our own youngdenzel right?

8 Likes

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Lexusgs430: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Massive pension pot......

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
congrats to the parents

my SIG need your attention

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by xbox360: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wao what a nice apartment
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by alvincruse(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Yorubas wining every where

must bring tribalism everywhere?
Bigot

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by AbobbyMe(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Earnest Azuzu is still looking for help, he should come and see his mates

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by AMvanquish: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nice one! May the Almighty give us enuff bread to make our parents ,family and the needy in society happy.
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by vincentjk(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
What a nice thing to do for a parent. My dad is no longer alive so I pray I buy my mum a house

Rip dad

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock / Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.