Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega (61774 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by mujiboy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
dljbd1:
Old news na
undecided
After almost 2weeks.
Very stale news already

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Champneys: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Who is the foolish moderator who pushed this old news to the front page?
Abi ori e daaaru ni?! angry

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by solmusdesigns: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
alvincruse:

must bring tribalism everywhere?
Bigot

the jealous bigot is you... If yoruba wins it shouldnt make you sad envious Ibo

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
This news is no longer new ���
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by 2shure: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
We don dey use to buglary proof naija design. Glass everywhere. Just one slip and see kobe in heaven
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Johnsown1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Check my signature for your genuine land purchase in Enugu at good prices.you will get paid if you refer a client that buys property from us
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Convention107: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
i rejoice with them, same for me and anyone who truly desire such

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by AdemolaA2: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
AbobbyMe:
Earnest Azuzu is still looking for help, he should come and see his mates

May God have mercy upon you brother .. if we were in a working and sane country .. health insurance would have been able to cover his treatment . If I had the money , I would help him .. nobody prays to be sick and resort to begging ..

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by anonimi: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Stevecovey:
John Boyega, the Nigerian British actor recently bought his parents a massive house in London.The video of his surprise gift has been trending on social media.

He and his sister's tricked the parents to the house by telling them they would be attending an interview. They were both stunned & silent after he broke the news. The actor has starred in several Hollywood blockbusters including the Star Wars franchise, Detroit, The Circle and TV shows like 24.

According to his wikipedia page, his dad, Samson Adegboyega is a pentecostal minister while his mum, Abigail Adegboyega (nee aboderin) works with the disabled. Congratulations to them!

Great woman!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by klax(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Spontaneous007:
Better pikin

He be real better pikin. God bless you Boye too proud of you.

And some are here flauting Ikoyi, Ajah even Banana island and their parent still lives in the village in that same bungalow where they were born with damaged window frame.

4 Likes

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by midnighter(f): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
klax:

He be real better pikin. God bless you Boye too proud of you.

And some are here flauting Ikoyi, Ajah even Banana island and their parent still lives in the village in that same bungalow where they were born with damaged windiw frame.
You don break the table
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
midnighter:
Hmm! Fine bobo

Hope you won't mind sewing another matching blue buba for me to help you dedicate your new house? cool
na dem.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by back2sender: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
AbobbyMe:
Earnest Azuzu is still looking for help, he should come and see his mates
Direct him back to pastor jeremiah for another healing
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Antoeni(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good Child

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Zombiekiller010: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Irresponsible parents can't get any kindness from their children

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by yclick(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Have You Heard About PALLETVOID?
https://instagram.com/palletvoid
IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO... CONGRATULATION!!!
The Goodnews is...
You're a click �� away... ��

Have You Ever thought of owning a customized Home Furnitures and Decor...
We're here to solve any of your Home Furniture Problem with PALLET... Yes PALLET!!!

IF YOUR HEIRS WON'T FIGHT OVER IT, WE WON'T MAKE IT!
Follow https://instagram.com/palletvoid To Explore Their Products
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by pointstores(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wow nice one

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Jaqenhghar: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
If he were in Niggeria he will end up like Majek fashek

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
bullshit!! my parents have been living in a big ass mansion (i built for them) since 10 years Ago. it's no big deal, on bloody social media.

If he didn't buy for his parents, who da fu ck else will he buy for? his parents doesn't look like they are lazy parents they probarbly could have afford the house anyway
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by midnighter(f): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Astonmartins: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
If we talk about relocating abroad some folks will be condemning you, pls, as a young lad & a son of commoner of John Boyega's age, what kind of legitimate job/hustle that can you do to fetch you reasonable income to pull a surprise like this for yourself or your family in this country? absolutely none.... You see reasons why many people seeks greener pasture to fulfill their dreams because in this country, good life is not realistic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
anonimi:

Great woman!
what's your point? working with the disable makes her great? Rubbish! i ve worked with the disabled previously it's an easy and well paid Job in England.
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Dbiz1111(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin God when crew oya oh

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
2shure:
We don dey use to buglary proof naija design. Glass everywhere. Just one slip and see kobe in heaven
Really? i didn't know Kobe is in Heaven, how can we confirm? who da hell is Kobe Anyway?
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by SALIMAN(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nice and better one , their difference is just there , a different boy went ahead to plot bomb in his pants headed for a plane got caught , while you built a secret project for your parent nice one , keep it up

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Yxxx: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
sodiqapril:
God...........the father didn't believe ..he had to ask him "are you joking, when he confirmed it..he started crying....the only time I saw tears in my dad's eyes was when I was rusticated from school....but I'll make sure he sheds another one when I buy a car and a house for him.. ON GOD AND MY HARD WORK...but he had for nairaland, this has been allover twitter more than a week ago...
Amen
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Born2Breed(f): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
This is love.

This boy love him papa more eh. Unlike a typical Nigeria man that would hug the mum first.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by Kobicove(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Old news
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by 2shure: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dont know who he is to you,but they've talked about him like jesus.
gypsey:
Really? i didn't know Kobe is in Heaven, how can we confirm? who da hell is Kobe Anyway?
Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by nograv: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
I always knew the force was strong in this one...

He is a good kid.. Well done young man. Your parents raised you well and you returned on their efforts..

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Buys A House For His Parents, Samson & Abigail Boyega by jaxxy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nice stuff, the guy has grown and has perfected his craft quite well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.