Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Former Belgium King Fathered A Woman Born From an Affair - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Former Belgium King Fathered A Woman Born From an Affair (318 Views)

Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video / Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Belgium King Fathered A Woman Born From an Affair by panafrican(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2020
Europeans now understand why Africans have several wives. It is more honest.

Belgium's ex-King Albert II admits fathering child after DNA test
27 January 2020 Europe
BBC NEWS

Former Belgian King Albert II has admitted he is the father of a woman born from an affair, after he was forced to give a DNA test which came back positive.

He had been fighting the paternity claim by Belgian artist Delphine Boël, 51, for more than a decade.

He lost his immunity from prosecution after he abdicated in 2013 due to ill health.

Ms Boël's lawyer said the admission from the former king was a "relief".

In a statement released on Monday, the ex-king's lawyers said he had "learnt the results of the DNA test... [and] the scientific conclusions indicate that he is the biological father of Mrs Delphine Boël".

The lawyers said the 85-year-old had decided to halt the legal battle, which had dragged on since 2013, and he now "accepts Delphine Boël becomes his fourth child".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51275007

Re: Former Belgium King Fathered A Woman Born From an Affair by cyprus000: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2020
fieryy

how far with brexit. reality finally setting in with the new deal?cheesy
Re: Former Belgium King Fathered A Woman Born From an Affair by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
cyprus000:
fieryy

how far with brexit. reality finally setting in with the new deal?cheesy

I will not let you provoke me in 2020

Re: Former Belgium King Fathered A Woman Born From an Affair by cyprus000: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
fieryy:

I will not let you provoke me in 2020
C`mon fieryy!

I was only teasing, or is this how serious you take things
Re: Former Belgium King Fathered A Woman Born From an Affair by panafrican(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
[img]https://3.bp..com/-9meYb16KAf0/WWXpKW3OYVI/AAAAAAABKvQ/OhbbnySGj0AFnwJ5hIOInzhf67j-CMGnACLcBGAs/s1600/photo-collage%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]
President Zuma with his wives
<< see, I'm more honest>> cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Trump Attacks Republican Lawmaker Who Supported His Impeachment / Brazil Appoints "Creation Advocate" / Djibouti And Ethiopia Could Create Thousands Of Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.