Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution (11083 Views)

Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by joseph6071: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2020
Maryam Sanda who murdered her husband sometimes back after a misunderstanding they had was yesterday sentenced by the court of law.

The court sentenced her to death by hanging to serve as a lesson on violence in marriages.

Here is a photo of her locked up in a cell awaiting her execution.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/photos-of-maryam-sanda-locked-up-in.html

Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by joseph6071: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by Yemike(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2020
Regret.

Had I Known.

I shouldn't have reacted that way.

I shouldn't have done it.

My Mother.

My Family.

Astaghfirullah.

That's what's going through Her mind right now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by obiekunie2: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2020
joseph6071:
Maryam Sanda who murdered her husband sometimes back after a misunderstanding they had was yesterday sentenced by the court of law.

The court sentenced her to death by hanging to serve as a lesson on violence in marriages.

Here is a photo of her locked up in a cell awaiting her execution.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/photos-of-maryam-sanda-locked-up-in.html

there is no way she will be in prison in that attire!

eyin terrorist bloggers! cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2020
This is so sad, see what anger has caused her now.
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by orisa37: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2020
The Wicked shall perish.
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by orisa37: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2020
A photo of her locked up in a cell. She looks like regretting she didn't cut his "PRICK" and eat it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by 377: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2020
They might likely appeal the case but execution does not come so soon like that some times it takes almost 15 years ahead oh. look at the case of reverend king etc

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by Jabioro: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2020
That is not what she wore yesterday..she wouldn't be kill now..all legal means had to exhausted,the SC of Appeal may review her case commune it to life sentence,She may get presidential pardon,state government amnesty,CJ..may tender mercy.Her judgement may take time to be excuted ..she long days to stay behind bar..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by fergie001: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2020
obiekunie2:

Don't mind them, that's a very old pix....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by Fredlongs(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2020
She will not be executed... Period.
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by jahlove4jah: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2020
I have learnt not to believe everything I see on SM. Very old picture and they want to force it on us as tear rubber.
fergie001:

Don't mind them, that's a very old pix....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by fergie001: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2020
jahlove4jah:
I have learnt not to believe everything I see on SM. Very old picture and they want to force it on us as tear rubber.
Na so nah...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sometimes patience and leaving a tensed environment could have a lot of influence.

Avoid a cheating hubby like a plague too

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by mariamadenle(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Only mumu will believe this pic
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by bmdmixer: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
u looking for a studio to record ur songs? wanna upload ur tracks here www.soundlala.com, house ten LAGOS got u covered dial 090 7525 2828
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hang ordinary people to death and set terrorists free, what joke of a nation, messed judicial system, i bet the lawyer couldnt reason to argue in comparism to terrorism, what she did may not be intentional, atleast giving her prison time would have been beneficial.
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
shocked

Am I the only one seeing the wedding ring still on her fingers?

What you don't value, no need to put it on angry

This indeed will serve as a lesson to all of u ladies... tongue Now see that pretty face of Jezebel behind bars...
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
The government needs to release all inmates on Capital Punishments and train them to go after Boko Haram. They should fight for their lives.
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by esedee: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good for her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so9W_SaF0V0

THE AARA ONAKAKANFO OF YORUBA LAND GANI ADAMS HAS DESCRIBED THE CREATION OF AMETOKUN AS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE...

SEE VIDEO HERE
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by solmusdesigns: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
regardless of her mistakes , she should had opted for a more honourary ending
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by tofolo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
obiekunie2:

no mind them na police station be that and its an old picture.
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by Mummymahdi(f): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Yeye blogger
Liar
Unrepentant shege .this is a pic from Hausa film and this is bilkisu Hausa actress from kano
God will soon punish u with this unconfirmed and unprofessional journalism
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by Mummymahdi(f): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
tofolo:
no mind them na police station be that and its an old picture.

Na Hausa film sef not maryam sanda

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by Mummymahdi(f): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jabioro:
That is not she wore yesterday..she wouldn't be kill now..all legal means had to exhausted,the SC of Appeal may review her case commune it to life sentence,She may get presidential pardon,state government amnesty,CJ..may tender mercy.Her judgement may take time to be excuted ..she long days to stay behind bar..

This is a scene from Hausa film and this is bilkisu Hausa actress from kano not maryam sanda
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by Pat081: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Regret always cum last bros
Yemike:
Regret.
Had I Known.
I shouldn't have reacted that way.
I shouldn't have done it.
My Mother.
My Family.
Astaghfirullah.

That's what's going through Her mind right now.
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by crackhouse(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
No be only prison.
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
She's still wearing the wedding band?

So she's still committed to the marriage she destroyed! undecided
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by AfroBeatDiary: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution by xty50(f): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Thats not even her grin grin its a scene from a hausa movie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra / I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect / Policemen Get 2-yr Jail Term For Losing Rifles To Free Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.