Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect (11087 Views)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Armed Robbers Left Bloodied Following Mass Beating After Being Caught. Photos / Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by GistersNG: 5:55am On Jan 21, 2019
A suspect who disclosed that he regrets not stealing before being caught, has been remanded in prison alongside his colleague.

The two suspects, 20-year-old Azeez and 24-year-old Omisakin Sunday who were arraigned for attempting to steal, had been convicted for undisclosed crime and served jail terms in the past. The suspects who were arraigned before Magistrate Olusegun Ayilara on three counts of felony, unlawful entry and forceful removal of burglar-proof bars, pleaded guilty to the charges.

It was learnt that they conspired among themselves to commit felony in the house of one Alhaji Rasaq Okunade, on January 17, 2019, around 11.30am at No. 23 Ayegun Street, Iludun, Osogbo. They were however caught before they could execute their plan.

When the judge who adjourned the matter till February 13, 2019, for the presentation of facts, ordered that the accused be remanded in police custody, one of the accused, Azeez, said to the hearing of many people present in court that he regretted his failure to steal before he was arrested, saying he would be punished despite the fact that he failed to accomplish his aim.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/i-regret-not-stealing-before-being-caught-suspect

Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by GistersNG: 5:55am On Jan 21, 2019
shocked
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2019
VERY STUPID WAY OF THINKING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by Elukapendragon(m): 6:09am On Jan 21, 2019
I feel the dudes pain... JJus like going to steal meat from the pot, then ur caught with the meat in ur hands without u even tasting it... Then you're beaten and not given meat for the whole week

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by chiommy123(f): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2019
He should tell that to his flat mates
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by Flirtyjane(f): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2019
It like saying I regret not having sexual intercourse before having AIDS.
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by noble71(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by 22brains(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2019
GistersNG:
A suspect who disclosed that he regrets not stealing before being caught, has been remanded in prison alongside his colleague.

The two suspects, 20-year-old Azeez and 24-year-old Omisakin Sunday who were arraigned for attempting to steal, had been convicted for undisclosed crime and served jail terms in the past. The suspects who were arraigned before Magistrate Olusegun Ayilara on three counts of felony, unlawful entry and forceful removal of burglar-proof bars, pleaded guilty to the charges.

It was learnt that they conspired among themselves to commit felony in the house of one Alhaji Rasaq Okunade, on January 17, 2019, around 11.30am at No. 23 Ayegun Street, Iludun, Osogbo. They were however caught before they could execute their plan.

When the judge who adjourned the matter till February 13, 2019, for the presentation of facts, ordered that the accused be remanded in police custody, one of the accused, Azeez, said to the hearing of many people present in court that he regretted his failure to steal before he was arrested, saying he would be punished despite the fact that he failed to accomplish his aim.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/i-regret-not-stealing-before-being-caught-suspect

karma is real
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by 22brains(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Flirtyjane:
karma is real
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by Bigframe: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2019
LMAO grin
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by buckbuz(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2019
Flirtyjane:

what sort of comparison is this, did you even process your thought before typing this?

Is AIDS the end product of every sexual intercourse?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by fk001(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2019
Flirtyjane:

What you wrote did not correspond in any way with the thief words.

Your comparison is null and void

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by Sheylon(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Flirtyjane:
Wrong Comparisom

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by Originakalokalo(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Clashes, strive, anger, stealing, evil, suicide and death. ..

The world is packing up. ..

But there is an assurance... The greatest assurance..

Jesus said... "if anyone believes in me, I will raise him up on the last day. "

He repeated this twice for emphasis.... No one has given us this rock solid assurance... Except Jesus.

So, there is no reason to be scared of what the world is turning into... Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour and live a life of Jesus...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by Platony(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2019
Dey should release him, let him go and steal his destiny in d house before bn re-arrested.

MUMU boy!!! angry angry
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by Randy100: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2019
I only have pity for the young man
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by Passionate888: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2019
Azeez and Omisakin . If you know you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by wasi9ice: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2019
May God help them and give them grace to overcome the devil and all He brings.

Just to use this medium to tell anyone living in this act or similar one to repent and give his/her life to Jesus , mend your ways and live for God ..
Its not late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by giftedben: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Elukapendragon:
I feel the dudes pain... JJus like going to steal meat from the pot, then ur caught with the meat in ur hands without u even tasting it... Then you're beaten and not given meat for the whole week

It looks like you have stolen before grin
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by mechanics(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Funny, he's not even remorseful, his utterances may provoke the judge to elongate his jail terms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by Pruwa: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wawu!!!
Can you imagine
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by Kingsleydr(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
Remanded in prison custody just like that wow! But obasanjo is there endorsing politicians that should be voted for . This is Nigeria!!
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by redole: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
oga keep quiet
Re: I Regret Not Stealing Before Being Caught – Suspect by Gkemz: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
If that's the case, then he deserves to serve his sentence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Get 2-yr Jail Term For Losing Rifles To Free Food / Nigerian Man Arrested In Liberia For Duping A Lebanese Of $500k / Abuja Court Sends 15 Internet Fraudsters To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.