Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,922 members, 7,841,509 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

7 Steps To Launch A Business In 30 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Steps To Launch A Business In 30 Days (550 Views)

7 Steps On How To Make Money On TIK TOK App / FCMB And Systemspecs Sign MoU, Launch A Payroll Solution For SMEs / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Steps To Launch A Business In 30 Days by awesomemike(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2020
I know your time is valuable and I'm not here to waste any of it but..

if you stay with me to the end, you would discover step by step strategies on how to go from incubation to launching your business either online or offline in 30 days.

It can even be a personal business of getting better and improving yourself! smiley

Now you have an idea of what transfer of knowledge is all about!

Let's get into it...No time to waste!

This #1 is the ogapatapata of them all which is called...

1.) PROBLEM STATEMENT

Problem statement is a problem definition and problem definition is a problem surplus! cheesy

Permit my grammar, I'm just a bloody Mathematician!!!

What problem have you identified to solve?

Or what problem are you solving or perhaps, the one you would like to solve?

It could be in your environment, in your school, local government, your PPA, your State or even Country.

Problems they say make us and our lives richer.

If you don't see problems, you won't see money o! As simple as that!

Let your eyes be opened to problems in Jesus name! (Amen!) smiley

See ehn, when your inner eyes, your correct eyes see a correct problem ehn, that same eyes go also see solution!

Wait!

This problem of a thing is broad! And I feel like to talk more on it!

If they ask you, aunty, what problem are you solving?

Don't come and say I'm selling human hair o!

You are providing a solution to those ladies/women who don't have enough hair on their heads.

Or for someone who wants to try out advance fashion; artificial hair with your wonderful hair product and in a unique way. Get it? Good!

One more thing about this problem of a problem!

When you can look at your business as a solution to an identified problem, then, your perspective about everything changes.

You just expand naturally because of that single mind shift.

So, one more question, what problem are you solving?

Let's move...

(2) INVESTIGATION

So, by now, you have identified a problem to solve and it's time to take one more step.

Investigation is simply market research.

I know it's only plain and pattern clothes you sell or you are into the business of #cakes and snacks.

Okay, don't let me biased, maybe you're a #fashion designer, #hair dresser or #barber and what a view.

This stuff is for you...

But, have you ever asked yourself how the next neighbor doing the same business with you is making sales and selling more everyday?

Market research is NOT only for the big companies like #Altara o!

OMG! Did I just mention that? grin

Okay! It's not only for #Indomie, #Lux or #Peak milk and #Brent bread!

You too can do market research about your competitors; those who are into the same business or services with you.

Here are what you should do about them.

Make a list of what you like about them, it can even be about the personality of the business owner.

Also make the list of what you like about their products and their mode of operations with their services inclusive. Make at least 5 POINTS.

Also, do the same thing for what you don't like about them and then, think of how to make your own business/service better having these data.

(3) IDEA EXPRESSIONS

Here is where those ideas you have been nurturing in your mind come into process.

What strategies can you use? What systems can you create with or for them to give you that unfair advantage over your competitors?

How can you break your ideas into chunks of things to be easier for its execution?

Ideas are good but processing them is #Gulder!

So, you put all of these together and create an MVP which would be the solution to your proposed problem in stage 1.

MVP is your *Minimum Viable Product* or you say *Minimum Viable Portfolio* if your solution offers a special technical services or soft skills.

To the next one..

(4) CUSTOMER DEMOGRAPHICS

Here is the stage you state out *WHO* exactly your customer is.

What is their gender, their age range, their color, their location?

What they love to buy, how and what they buy, what they think before, during and after they buy? And lots more you can state out on your target customers.

The data you collect here will help you for your buyers targeting and marketing campaigns.

And for your marketing campaigns. You must be ready to budget some money for your Advertisement.

You can also get to reach your target customers organically but...

if you are serious and want to make 6 to 7 figures in your business, you must be ready to spend a few bucks promoting your product.

You can use Facebook Ads, Google Ads or Linkedin Ads(if your MVP offers professional solution) or any paid Ad service you are satisfied with.

But from experience and best practice, the one that produces best result and costs less is still Facebook Ads.

Here, you will also need Copywriting skills to help you craft words, develop a sales copy and tailor it to your target audience with all the benefits of your product offer in mind.

And if you don't understand how to go about this marketing campaigns, developing a sales copy or how to run an Ad that converts and generate leads and great sales,

don't give yourself unnecessary headache because of that, or you now decide not to take action or probably..

you're trying to spend your cash testing things out yourself without these knowledge, you will end up blowing up your resources and hate to never try again.

So, what you should do when you get to this stage is; call for an expert help immediately.

(5) STORYTELLING

I can bet, women love this part! I'm not saying they can gossip o, I only mean they are superb in telling stories! grin

This stage is where you use your results on Customers Demographics in stage 5 to write your compelling story for your product (MVP) promotion.

Men! Storytelling is an art, you too can learn, don't let our women intimidate us! Storytelling is just one of those skills you need in marketing your product.

And if you don't know how to do this too, you can outsource it. But, it's better to work with a professional who can write sales copy and at the same time use storytelling technique to save cost.

(6) INNOVATION

Hello brother! See ehn, I cannot come and be blowing grammar here because of the meaning of innovation!

Innovation is anything that you do about your business/services to make you earn double income!

As easy as a, b, c..

Okay, let me add this; innovation is everything you do that makes your product better and your price affordable for your market.

You still don't get it? Ahhh! smiley

Okay innovation is coming up with something creative like me locating this Meshai shop to buy tea and taking picture there to promote this content!

That's how far you should go when you want to innovate!

Now got it? Great!... At last! grin

7.) ACTION

Having the first six steps alone is not complete if I don't add this.

I wrote this so as not for you to read and bypass but, to give you clarity on what is on your mind and how to implement it.

Every successful business person is always an action taker.

They are rules braker and most times don't wait for the perfect time except in stocks market!

They jump into the flash of lightnings and make the time perfect for them.

These are what I wanted to share with you.

I believe when you can look deep into these points and take one or two out of it (if not all) and apply to your business right now, it will make a whole lot of difference.

And whether you can use the whole points to develop a business in 30 days or whether it's gonna be more than that, one thing is certain;

You now know how to get it done and thrive immediately.

And don't forget, transfer of knowledge is also encouraged.

You have any question or want to add to this list?

You want to let me know how this has helped you?

Or you want more of this? Please, reply or use the comment section to let me know.

I am committed to your success.

I am in the business of growing your business...Your profit is my concern.

If you need to talk to me in private, you can CLICK on this link now:
https:///2348064130367?text=Hello%20Michael

Or you call/Whatsapp my hotline: (0806-413-0367)

I am Mike Akerele (#AwesomeMike)

Copywriter| Desyner| Strategist| Business Consultant

(1) (Reply)

Patronization Is Based On Perception / Bring Your Disapproved Upwork Account And I'll Get I Approved / Sure Guarantee 3 Odds For Payment After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.