Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Please I Need Contacts Of Companies Or People Who Give Out Loans - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Contacts Of Companies Or People Who Give Out Loans (1156 Views)

Oxford Group Of Companies Investment / How Are Companies Or Businesses Fairing Since The Lock Down Began? / Please I Need Contacts Of Residents Of Jos, Plateau State With Biz Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Contacts Of Companies Or People Who Give Out Loans by ayo84(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2020
Please contact me if you give out loans from 5000 to 5,000,000
I have a list of business owners who want to expand their business and access financing. If you are interested in a collaboration, please message me on my signature.

Interest rates must be lower than most lending platforms.
Re: Please I Need Contacts Of Companies Or People Who Give Out Loans by ayo84(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Send message to my WhatsApp
Re: Please I Need Contacts Of Companies Or People Who Give Out Loans by ayo84(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Available options ?
Re: Please I Need Contacts Of Companies Or People Who Give Out Loans by webford(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
I work with a company, that gives out loan without collateral to individuals interested. You can contact me from my signature if you are interested.
Thanks
Re: Please I Need Contacts Of Companies Or People Who Give Out Loans by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
webford:
I work with a company, that gives out loan without collateral to individuals interested. You can contact me from my signature if you are interested.
Thanks

What's your interest rate per annum?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Contacts Of Companies Or People Who Give Out Loans by SmartzNation: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2020
webford:
Thanks

No contact. Mine is at signature.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Contacts Of Companies Or People Who Give Out Loans by ayo84(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2020
Still need information
Re: Please I Need Contacts Of Companies Or People Who Give Out Loans by Markn: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
What interest are you looking at?
Re: Please I Need Contacts Of Companies Or People Who Give Out Loans by Prazy13(f): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2020
No need to keep creaking yourself up on how to access a loan, My company gives out loans to federal workers without collateral and with a low interest rate within 24 hours which can be paid in 24 months, contact me via my signature if you are intrested or if you have anyone who is intrested,
Re: Please I Need Contacts Of Companies Or People Who Give Out Loans by ayo84(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Prazy13:
No need to keep creaking yourself up on how to access a loan, My company gives out loans to federal workers without collateral and with a low interest rate within 24 hours which can be paid in 24 months, contact me via my signature if you are intrested or if you have anyone who is intrested,

Are you new to nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Start The New Year With Investment Opportunity In Our Mechanised Garri Productio / Enter Here If Your Project Needs Funding / I Want To Invest $800 Into Nigerian Stock Market( Long Term Basis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.