Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council (39078 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council / Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by martowskin1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
femolii:
Amotekun is for only south west states alone na for God sake.

U sound shocked .... U guys really don't know who u were dining with?

I hope the SW learn a lesson after this.....

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
the victims of these herdsmen in Yoruba land are majorly Muslims so this divide and rule tactic is dead on arrival

only a fool will put useless religion first before their life. how I wish religion can just exit this country be it Christian/Muslims then the peaceful coexistence before colonial rule and Arab invasion would have just been the best for us

I trust Muslims in Yoruba land not to listen and fall in the divide and rule of these Northerners and their tools in southwest

no sane mind will conclude that Amotekun has religion colouration

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Osidazz19: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Zeesugar:
menh you guys need Jesus

RUBBISH. I support them.
Let them also keep coming out with all sorts of none sense irrationals and illogical accusations. This is what the Criminal Association of Nigeria-CAN has been doing for years. The times has come for the Muslims to do the same.
When the criminals in the CAN comes up with their total rubbish accusations, you guys are always supporting them no matter how illogical and asinine it might sound. get ready for more.
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by JAWBONE(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Yoruba people make una wise up o. Dem try to use constitution fight this thing, e no work. Now na religion dem wan use. Divide and conquer strategy. Dem know say na religion be our mumu button. Make una reason am well

Dem wan scatter una Amotekun o.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by LLMG: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
I never knew these people can be this fearfully cowardly. just this little shaking and they are already loosing grip on themselves.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by NaijaHeadlines: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hmm..
Hmm..
Hmm..
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Iretee: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Are you honestly serious? Christians and Muslims dragging NIGERIA... please NIGERIA if you can hear me kill those that are dividing you on religion ground

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by toye440: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Now we can see the elder behind the curtain, we now know who is pulling the strings and pressing oga Muri's button. I hv said it before the yoruba moslems are a cog in the wheel of progress, as long as they continue with their primitive way of thinking the SW would invariably remain the brown republic of Nigeria. Just look at what they have turned Nigeria to, Islam doesnt build it destroys, a proof is what we see since federal job became islamic job, these people lack the wherewithal of nation building, yet they just hold on to power just to advance their religious course at the expense of progress
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by ucham: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
It seems the SE no longer needs to agitate for Biafra, grin because the way things are going, Yoruba has started in house fighting already, they will use their hand and divide this kwontry with their fulani masters. grin
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ladylite:
What barbaric notion is this, so boko haram was not an Islam plot abi.

This proves us right, that they have islamized Nigeria.

Anyway these blood sucking fanatics will fail. My only cry is for Leah Sharibu

Make no mistake, there will be Justice for Leah.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Greenbirth: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Zeesugar:
menh you guys need Jesus
they don't need Jesus. They need bullet for bullet .that is the only language they understand.
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by vincentjk(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Built2last:
Talk about the hypocrisy of the North.

Many Christians are in Katsina, Gombe, Yobe and Kebbi.

They wont even allow them come close to government house, not to talk of allowing them contest for positions.

This foul cry from MUMURIC and the North about AMOTEKUN is a ploy by the NORTH to so the seed of religious intolerance in the peaceful south west and move in to cause problems.

South West watch carefully, the North is after you systematically

My heart goes out to those hausa Christians, as in they're suffering a lot choi
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by JAWBONE(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Osidazz19:
[b][/b]

RUBBISH. I support them.
Let them also keep coming out with all sorts of none sense irrationals and illogical accusations. This is what the Criminal Association of Nigeria-CAN has been doing for years. The times has come for the Muslims to do the same.
When the criminals in the CAN comes up with their total rubbish accusations, you guys are always supporting them no matter how illogical and asinine it might sound. get ready for more.

Na one of their agents be dis one. Dem don pay people like dis make dem promote the wahala for social media. Wetin concern amotekun with christian. Something wey be yoruba word. Imagine say person say igbale(broom) na christian word because the word dey Bible. That one make sense at all??

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Tochi3(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
SW is finished. The religious war will likely start from the SW if they are not careful. The Fulanis have infiltrated their region using their people to divide them along the religious lines

This Illorin model where Afonja was used to take over the city of Yorubas up till this day. Can't Yorubas see that these people are making sure that you're divided so that they will never speak with one voice.

Ist obvious that these Fulanis have succeed.
I weep for Southern Nigeria. If you think it's about APC and PDP you are deluded. The both parties are owned by the Fulanis. Head or Tail they win.

I weep for Southen Nigeria.

The model is what they want to use in Imo state and they have willing tools who can't read between lines. They have succeeded using the Judiciary.

Any attempt for the South to come together, they will raise one prominentt person like Mbaka to cause confusion.

Fulanis are less than 6 million in Nigeria and they are not Nigerians ruling over 200m population.

I weep for Southern Nigeria
Bro sense no go kill u jor.
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Kiezodumah(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Something tells me deep within that Amotekun WON'T live up to it's EXPECTATIONS/ HYPE attached to it either in the short or long run eventually. ..I just have that feeling but can't seem to know exactly why. Perhaps, cos yorubas are known to betray their own people. MARK MY WORDS today...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Roon9:
Smh! Now these nut skulls want to make it look like a religious war. Typical

call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.
The core northern cabal wont want any security outfit they have no control over...

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Dpharisee: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Yoruba Muslims fighting against Amotekun, and they said there is no religious difference in the SW, that they are first Yoruba before Muslim shocked

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by BabaO2: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Why are northerners and group of Muslims in South west are afraid and agitating against security? It is enough pointer to show that most of the ritual killings are perpetrated by these sets of people

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Osidazz19: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
JAWBONE:

Na one of their agents be dis one. Dem don pay people like dis make dem promote the wahala for social media. Wetin concern amotekun with christian. Something wey be yoruba word. Imagine say person say igbale(broom) na christian word because the word dey Bible. That one make sense at all??

Is not the same tactic that the CAN has been using all these while calling everything Islamic? Creating a false hysteria of Islamization and all sorts of none sense. Where they not sponsored by some religious fanatical elements? Time a a crazy counter balance. In fact it's coming very late. I have been advocating for this for a long time. The CAN has brainwashed to so many with all sorts of false narratives. Time to meet their crazy mates.
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Tochi3(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by F117nighthawk: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
The more reason this country need to split and everyone should go their separate ways,so much divided interest in this country, along religious, ethnic, tribal lines, irrespective of whether u are an Educated person or an Illiterate, there is so much ignorance and hate in this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by JVector: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin
Laughing in Swahili
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Tochi3(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Treasure17:
Must they always affiliate everything to religion?
U never chin chumptin.
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by TheAmbasador(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
This is an insensitive, stupid and suppressive statement aimed at causing division in the south west between Christains and Muslims.....the South West are a civilized mad advanced society hence this ploy will not stand....so Sharia laws in the north is not suppressive to the Christains in the North? Useless folks

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by ProudDick: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Igbodicool:
Yoruba versus Yoruba.
This Mohammedian religion is indeed a curse and calamity wherever it is!
Thank God Igbos are Christians and ATR adherents.

You forgot Igbo catholic vs Anglican?
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Godsonkemz(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Terrorist group having tried every possible means to blackmail and blacklist Amotekun but couldn't find any, these religious bigots are now pushing harder using religion to justify their wicked demand with sinister motive.
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by ProudDick: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
LLMG:
I never knew these people can be this fearfully cowardly. just this little shaking and they are already loosing grip on themselves.

What are you saying?
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Johnsown1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
All these people self, you won't kill us with your brain

Check my signature for your genuine land purchase in Enugu at good prices.you will get paid if you refer a client that buys property from us
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Tochi3(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Trump2020:
Yorubas don enter 1 chance. Islam will kee that region.

Watch
Bro naso we see am oo.
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
femolii:
Amotekun is for only south west states alone na for God sake.

They mean muslims in the SW.
Re: Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council by Tochi3(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:
COUNTRIES are discussing critical Issues...
Ours dey here they discharge RUBBISH as usual
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? / Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana / "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.