Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 (52499 Views)

Ronaldo Won Saudi Pro League Player Of The Month For February With 8 Goals 2 Ass / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Manchester City Has The Most Expensive Squad In Football History - CIES (2) (3) (4)

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Pidginwhisper: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
emmyw:
After Typing, You Still Arrived At Same Point, Stop Critizing People That Are Better Than You In All Ramifications! Ronaldo Is Even 2 Years Older Than Messi. You Should Focus On Your Life Than Badmouthing A Successful Footballer. Even Your 10th Generation Will Hear About Messi, But Who Will Even Remember You? Grow Up Dude!
Like i had said earlier, that your generation is impoverished, doesn’t mean mine too is improvised. Do away with that mentality. You don’t know me and i don’t know you. Mind you, if you’re so focused on your life, you wouldn’t have noticed my comment, but ofcourse because your life has no direction. Hence, you were ablt to see my comment and quick to jump into my mention cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Thonypadua(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Abfinest007:
mehn u are good
Ronaldo no be there mate.

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Goalnaldo(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Obembet this you recent obsession with Ronaldo. I hope you are not trying to dump me for him

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Goalnaldo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
blackfish56:

Haaland
First sub played 28min score hatrick
Second sub 13min scores 2 goals
I don't know why Dortmund players always do that. I remember when they bought Paco alcacer, he was scoring for fun from the bench. I think he scored 7 goals in 3 matches.
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Goalnaldo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
DoctorDree:
Awon mumu post!!!, Haaland wey don score 5goals in just 2 matches for Dortmund nko??abeg say something else meaningful.....
I don't know why Dortmund players always do that. I remember when they bought Paco alcacer, he was scoring for fun from the bench. I think he scored 7 goals in 3 matches.
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Chanchit:
Lol! There was a time Ter Stegen had same goals with Ronaldo that year. Wait make league finish before you count scores.

Hahaha.

It was assists though
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by emmykk(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Messi is 6 times world best and will still get the next one.

Ronaldo can't match our barca play Master

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Ohraybs(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
obembet:
Despite suffering defeat with Juventus against Napoli, Ronaldo scored his 8th goal in 2020.

While misfiring Barcelona has scored only 7 goals in 5 games, already surpassed by the 34-year-old striker.

Ronaldo goals in 2020
3 goals vs Cagliari

1 goal vs Roma (Serie A)

2 goals vs Parma

1 goal vs Roma (Coppa Italia)

1 goal vs Napoli

Barcelona goals in 2020

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/La-Liga/8-goals-Ronaldo-scores-more-than-the-whole-Barcelona-squad-in-2020/2206190

I know something of such will happen, the time Messi was scoring goals the whole of Juventus can't score, no one hears that at all.... Na Ronaldo own we go hear....if I may ask,, has the season come to an end... Why not say he has scored more than 19teams in La-Liga... Mtxhew
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Arthur911: 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ronaldo Is De Best Player That Can Be Compare To Others
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Advancedman(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Discombulator:
Stupidity we're just a few weeks into the year and you're doing stupid calculation.
You are mad
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by kevotek1000(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2020
Yeye goat wey chop eat yam
Take dey compare
the real G. O. A. T

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:48am On Jan 29, 2020
Chanchit:
Lol! There was a time Ter Stegen had same goals with Ronaldo that year. Wait make league finish before you count scores.
fear God. When did Terrible Stegen scored?
M
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by tesppidd: 6:00am On Jan 29, 2020
IbadanNews:

No wonder you dey always fail exam. Na[b] Messy dem dey compare with Ronaldo abi the whole Barca as a club?[/b]

E show say d headline pain you well well. e pain you reach your marrow.

pele ooooo
So for your mind now person wey dey compare one player goals to a whole club get sense abi?

Oya make una compare Tapnaldo goals with the whole of Juventus goals for 2020 make make we see..

Anybody who compares a player's goals to a club's goals needs to be bundled to a psychiatric home.
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by obembet(f): 7:15am On Jan 29, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Obembet this you recent obsession with Ronaldo. I hope you are not trying to dump me for him

If am your us sister, won't u advice me to leave a guy for him
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Goalnaldo(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2020
obembet:

If am your us sister, won't u advice me to leave a guy for him
lol. How you doing?

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Chanchit: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2020
udemzyudex:

All this Messi fan boys sef,if na the other way round,you no go talk like this oo.

If it was the other way round you won't have clapped for the OP too.
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Chanchit: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

People go just open mouth dey talk nonsense.
When/where u see say Terstergen get more goals than Ronaldo?

Ooh I wish this wasn't a faceless forum..let's see the underaged kid dat said this..

At least if you checked my profile you will see the kid that wrote the comment. But I don't even need to see your profile before knowing you are irresponsible, going by your username.
Let me reinstate, it was so poor that year for Ronaldo, he had same number of assist as Stegen at a point, he was not even scoring goals.

CC: OkikiOliwa1
Udemzyudex
ayomidepaul
y'all thank Kalixx that reminded me it was even assist not goals cos you goat didn't even know where post dey at that time of the season.

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Teeboi56: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2020
SCORPION1902:
8 tap ins

Not 8 goals.

Op be warned
U be ameebo
Say d truth even if it's bitter
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by gibzzhd: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2020
And it would still end in tears............
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by lumzymania(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2020
Tapnado, penaldo... I don't care He is RONALDO the joy of football...
ororo as awaking.. MAFO!

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Discombulator: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2020
Advancedman:

You are mad
Your father is mad
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by lugo99(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2020
no be who first go police station dey win case, 2020 just commenced chill till may not even till Dec u go see the goal tally btw The COW (champion of world) & Penaldo..
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by JayEvra77(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2020
Ronaldo is a G.O.A.T
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by udemzyudex(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chanchit:

If it was the other way round you won't have clapped for the OP too.

You have nothing reasonable to post man.
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
cr7lomo:
That's how star do.... This guy is just incredible ...this guy is the real superman of football... He is like all these killers in horror movies... When u think they are dead , they rise again... Just like the 80s classic horror movie " JASON"
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Chanchit: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
udemzyudex:

You have nothing reasonable to post man.
And you have something reasonable to write?
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by udemzyudex(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chanchit:

And you have something reasonable to write?

Press shift key Oga.

Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia / Lionel Messi Shows Off Skills After Ballon D'or Award In Barca Training (Photos) / Lionel Messi Arrives At Champions League Draw In Private Helicopter (photos)