Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

A New Hot Moneymaking Opportunity For Business | Check This Out! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Hot Moneymaking Opportunity For Business | Check This Out! (543 Views)

11 Lucrative Moneymaking Business That Make Millions Of Naira / Do You Need A Website For Your Business? Check Here. / 11 Lucrative Moneymaking Business That Make Millions Of Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Hot Moneymaking Opportunity For Business | Check This Out! by bethelofficial: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Warning!!!!
This opportunity can positively change your financial condition forever!!!
Let me show you some marketing strategies than can generate constant sales and cash for you like ATM MACHINE, reselling the electric Jug Water Heater

1. Sell to Companies to use as their XMAS, NEW YEAR gift for their customers
You buy the transparent jug at #600/pc, sell at #1000/pc, unit profit margin: # 400/pc
You buy the non-transparent jug at #800/pc, sell at #1200/pc, unit profit margin: # 400/pc
Can you target to supply 1000pc to companies, you make #400 x1000 = # 400,000
(NOTE: you can reduce your profit margin depending on the quantity purchased and customer's bargaining power)

Supply, 2000pcs you make #800,000
Supply, 5000pcs you make #2,000,000
Are you still there? Will you get up from your seat and begin to search for companies right now. Hit your google search engine, companies in Nigeria will pop up. Start to call them now!! You can never tell. Go to companies you know physically show them what you have. You will be amazed the result you get. Good luck

2. Supply them as Souvenir and gift for ceremonies ( wedding, birthday parties, burials etc)
You buy the transparent jug at #600/pc, sell at #1000/pc, unit profit margin: # 400/pc
You buy the non-transparent jug at #800/pc, sell at #1200/pc, unit profit margin: # 400/pc
(NOTE: you can reduce your profit margin depending on the quantity purchased or the customer's bargaining power)
You can supply between 50pcs- 1000pcs for any ceremony and make between #20,000-#400,000 per event

3. Supply to retail electronic/electric stores, super markets, online stores etc
These businesses buy in bulk to resell to their customers, so the price you give them is different
You buy the transparent jug at #600/pc( a carton of 24pcs is #14,400), sell at #800/pc( a ctn, #19,200) , unit profit margin: # 200/pc( #4800 profit/ctn)
You buy the non-transparent jug at #800/pc( #19200/ctn), sell at #1000/pc(#24,000/ctn, unit profit margin: # 200/pc( #4800/ctn profit margin)
Can you target to supply 50 electronic stores, supermarket in your locality and you will be amazed how you smile to the bank daily!!!!
(NOTE: you can reduce your profit margin depending on the quantity purchased and customer bargaining power,)

4. Use sales boys and girls
This method is very aggressive and it will generate a lot of sales for you.
Recruit and train your sales people who you give the product to sell on commission
You buy the transparent jug at #600/pc, give your sales people at #800/pc, your sales people sell at #1000 to end users, you make #200/pc profit while they also make #200/pc profit

You buy the non-transparent jug at #800/pc, give your sales people at #1000/pc, your sales people sell at #1200 to end users, you make #200/pc profit, while they also make #200/pc profit
Let us assume you have 10 sales people that sell 10pcs each of the Jug daily
Then your total daily sales is 100pcs of the jug
Then your total daily profit is 100 x#200( your profit margin on each jug) = # 20,000
The your total monthly profit is 26( working days) x # 20,000 = #520,000
Five hundred and twenty thousand naira
Are you surprised? Don’t be. This opportunity is a money spinner. I told you are the beginning. But you did not believe now you can see for yourself what I mean

5. Hawk the Jug on a busy road or market Location
Did I hear you say, ‘ how can I hawk, a whole me? “
Hhhhhhhhahhhaha. I laugh! So you dey shame for me, and you want money? You never start.
Get a bell, go to the market or a busy road in your location. Begin to ring your bell and shout
“Buy your electric bell, #1000,#1000………………..
My brother, the way people go gather you, you self go fear. You can finish a ctn of the jug in 30 minutes. I tell you.

6. Supply to boarding school and university students.
Students need cheap portable water heater for use in their hostels.
When you consider the number of boarding schools and universities in Nigeria and the number of students that would buy the jug for their use, you will be amazed that you are not far from becoming a millionaire right now.

Action time!!!!!!

What are you still waiting for? I am yet to receive your call. You cannot afford to miss this life changing opportunity! You must break free from the shackles of procrastination and excuses .
The difference between the rich and the poor is one word: ACTION!!!!!
SEE YOU AT THE TOP.
GOD BLESS YOU

(1) (Reply)

Fm-200 Fire Suppression Systems Servicing, Refilling And Installation Experts. / Good News!! Virtual Support Is Now In Nigeria / Facebook And Instagram Ads (targeted Traffic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.