Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 (45021 Views)

Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by solmusdesigns: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
shocked

pesticostal christianity is something else, beside Catholics(orthodox churches like Anglican), Islam and Jew's judaism only few Abrahamic decendant can be said to be serving YHWH.. most are just making mediocre and mocking themselves

No wonder Isrealites distanced themselves from christianity as practiced by devil influenced people.. and they kept strictly to Moses comandments

If you think YHWH who cursed Adam and Eve with pain and strugle for disobeidience, wiped out sodom and gomorah for immorality, Protected only Noah and his people from the great flood and accepted Jesus christ as blood sacrifice is the same God this charlatans are serving then you were destined to doom due to ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by olasco2035: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Other Christians too should go for audition oo..and join the show so that they can come and give a testimony after exposing their dirty yansh and pussy as it's stated in Bible

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Abalado(f): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
God is so gentle sha, even this Asewo they give thanks, even Armed rubber self go still give testimony,, orisirisi

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by FloxySmart(f): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
But what’s up with Ike? Haven’t heard anything about him after their Headies presentation
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by OfeAchi: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by 1Dray(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Return which glory exactly? Jesus wept.
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by stagger: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
the Holy Spirit can never reside in such churches where the use of nudity for pecuniary gain is now celebrated on the altar. God can never be mocked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by julitoch: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Is good to return all glory to God, he is the doer of all goods things, appreciation is application for more, you did well girl.
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Chukwudi4naija(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
izzou:
grin

What will it profit me if I call Mercy a hypocrite for testifying in church, whereas I still dey fornicate in a low?

I thank God for your life, Mercy(even though I still hate that show sha grin)

May God forgive both of us, as we try to become better people
Do you also testify in church how you recklessly fornicate? Always ready to defend the indefensible.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Ebios(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tell her that l said it is....
Wrong.
Wronger..
Wrongest...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Karac: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Awon werey

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by MOSICATED5(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
You see all this one man owned churches en. They can do anything to entertain people

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by lekan3531(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Are u guys okay.....
Testimony in the church...............Since wen to wen she dey give testimony.

Me just tire for all this Nigeria fake church

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by izzou(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Chukwudi4naija:
Do you also testify in church how you recklessly fornicate? Always ready to defend the indefensible.

She testified about winning the show. She's going to hell Abi?

You nko? Will you go to heaven if you die now?

So no need to crucify her. First make heaven, then cut off her head
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by densiks: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
The day I saw a well known prostitute going to pay tithe in one popular religious group was the day I knew most Nigerians have lost it.

God will never endorse anything unscrupulous except we repent and align with his ways

Finally my brethren, nobody holy pass but let’s fear God and stop trying to rubbish the church.

Jesus Christ told Peter; Upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by byinks(f): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Imo state olosho

Where the fake ass

She's still beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
backnbeta:
Return all the glory to who? undecided
God, who made her win over tacha kiss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think churches should carefully select the kind of testimonies to be shared to the congregation. This will no doubt send a wrong signal to members.

She paid her tithe so pastor is less concerned about wrong signals.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by backnbeta(f): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
webshopNG:

God, who made her win over tacha kiss
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
She is here to return all the glory to God, Pastor I am very very disappointed in you
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by toye440: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think churches should carefully select the kind of testimonies to be shared to the congregation. This will no doubt send a wrong signal to members.
I guess the question should be, which church.
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by tityboi: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nonsense everywhere
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by babzo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
opalu:
Why not give the full Video so that we can confirm it is a church and not one comedian acting like a pastor in his comedy hustle. Apart from the "Testimony Time" that is edited onto the video, no proof

You are very smart. You maybe right.
Church with no name!!!!
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Authoreety: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
In the end she will say "i really want to thank the name of the Lord". For what? Sister for what?

Funny you... see as you sweet wink
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Katuul: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
GENTLEMEN I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN GIVING GOD THANKS

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG IN WHAT SHE DID

THERE ARE MANY PERFECT PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO WOULDN'T EVEN REMEMBER THERE'S GOD

I ENDORSE HER ACT

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by SirLakes: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
People talking shit here

Like they r holy

grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Olam09(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Typing.........

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by guiddoti: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
KubwaBoy:
Anything is allowed in the church provided you pay your tithe grin
The same mouth will change when Deeper Life/ MFM stringent rules take over media main streams.
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Alekai: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked
[/s]
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by olascoprincen(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Big yansh
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by mechanics(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hmmmm, how how she's exposing her chest in the House of God.
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
10% of N30m = N3m
Pastor dey do maths too
Ashawo no be work

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son / Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) / Beverly Naya Shares Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.