Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 (45024 Views)

Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Righteousness89(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is viral video of BBNaija Winner, Mercy Eke giving testimony in church for winning 2019 Big Brother Naija.

Mercy returns all the glory to God as she reveals that she prayed to emerge as BBNaija winner and it came to pass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsUcbw2yki8

Meanwhile, mixed reactions have trailed Mercy's testimony.

The GOD ALMIGHTY I know has nothing to do with That!!

GOD Help our Churches! No Fear for GOD

GOD ALMIGHTY forgive Mercy and The Pastor..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Trailblazer8: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
In the end she will say "i really want to thank the name of the Lord". For what? Sister for what?
You look so smooth and fresh
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by candygist: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
In the end she will say "i really want to thank the name of the Lord". For what? Sister for what?
assistant Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by APOPTOSIS: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by paparazi1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is viral video of BBNaija Winner, Mercy Eke giving testimony in church for winning 2019 Big Brother Naija.

Mercy returns all the glory to God as she reveals that she prayed to emerge as BBNaija winner and it came to pass.

What kind of testimony be that for church? So the
nude girl also belong to a church, or has she repented. Na wa oh the pastor did not know what happen in the BB 9ja
house? Is well, I wont allow that in the church where I serve as a pastor, No I won't.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by DrDD: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
For fornicating but not catching herpes
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Auntyesther(f): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
DrDD:

For fornicating but not catching herpes
So your trying to say that Ike has herpes?
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by ifeanyidavid: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
God please ���� when are you coming

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Iluvmycontr3: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:

Una worry 4 da naija sha.... yes, for what biko sista Eke? Ok, maybe for God's mercy upon her life generally.

LoL. For what indeed.
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Iluvmycontr3: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
izzou:
grin

What will it profit me if I call Mercy a hypocrite for testifying in church, whereas I still dey fornicate in a low?

I thank God for your life, Mercy(even though I still hate that show sha grin)

May God forgive both of us, as we try to become better people

It takes truthfulness to reason this way.. Good.

#All I know is that we are all enjoying the Lord's steadfast love, mercy n compassion all the way. (Lamentations3:22-23) can explain that better.
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Don't criticize someone for doing in public what you do in private.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by larryking540: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think churches should carefully select the kind of testimonies to be shared to the congregation. This will no doubt send a wrong signal to members.

Nigeira is the home of business so sis forget it ,the church doesn't care any longer provided the testimony looks like the one God did ,

Forgetting even devil can give u a testimony too ,there by making the congregation go astray
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by mario2k(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Light and darkness can never come together.God has no business with immorality.
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by golddare: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
lalasticlala:

When money don finished abi, is okay,
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by 84Unstoppable: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
The whole church will be embarrassed......... Must especially d pastor......... �����
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by macho44(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
My sister in the lord, if you ask me, na who i go ask grin
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by doggedfighter(f): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Fortune02:
What exactly is she thanking God for undecided
60 million in her account
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Exodora: 12:26am On Jan 29, 2020
In everything give thanks to God .Even arm robbers seek his consent , prostitute seek his consent.
I know one runs girl that use different kind of magic cream to entice men , yet she final stops giving thanks to almighty God to do more .
God says I like Jacob and hate Esau despact Jacobs betrayel to his brother.
The children of Isreal are stubborn and yet he still loves them.
He said "who i will show Mercy is who i will show Mercy". Your level of Grace with the other person might not be same so advice you trade with care in everything you do.
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by awoluyi(m): 5:55am On Jan 29, 2020
It's true that after "running all the glory" to God, she returned part of the money won to the man of god?
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Dshocker(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think churches should carefully select the kind of testimonies to be shared to the congregation. This will no doubt send a wrong signal to members.

Na today churches don dey mess up
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by EAkoteyon: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2020
Exactly. How do we know that is actually a church?
opalu:
Why not give the full Video so that we can confirm it is a church and not one comedian acting like a pastor in his comedy hustle. Apart from the "Testimony Time" that is edited onto the video, no proof
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by shogsman(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

so this one is worst than encouraging people to engage in terrorism, mass killing of innocent people, child marriage, religious war in other to make heaven and also marry virgins in heaven. please don't even mention Islam here, you can even mention a shrine instead, Islamic religion is a terrorist group.
At least they don't joke with their religion and it's sacredness. You see churches singing naira Marley songs in their service if that's not an absolute joke then I don't know what is,the other day a fool was using the Bible as an ashtray.try that with a Qur'an and you're so dead.
As much as I don't fancy islam, the truth can't be ignored, Islam is far more respectable than Christianity because they're extremist and that has it's advantages.
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Mazigabriel(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
End- time churches and money
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Mazigabriel(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
EAkoteyon:
Exactly. How do we know that is actually a church?
my brother tell me, what we are seeing now in churches is unbelievable
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by aalangel(f): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
What da
Re: Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 by Amanda4life: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
NobleAngell:

Pastors no get shame at all.

She is returning glory to God in respect to immorality.

African pastors

African pastors.

I don't know whether its a must for somebody to open a church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Shares Bikini Photos / Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.