Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Can Raise Kobe Bryant Up If 10% Of His Wealth Is Given To Me' - Pastor Boast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Raise Kobe Bryant Up If 10% Of His Wealth Is Given To Me' - Pastor Boast (467 Views)

Portable Zazu Zeh Cries As He Is Given A Range Rover (Pix, Video) / "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Raise Kobe Bryant Up If 10% Of His Wealth Is Given To Me' - Pastor Boast by Emmque68(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Self-announced godly man, Prophet Nigel Gaisie who is the pioneer of the Prophetic Healing and Deliverance Ministries situated in the Shai Oduko Municipality in Ghana made some surprising cases concerning the demise of the b-ball player, Kobe Bryant and his girl, Gianna Bryant.

The godly man while lecturing and forecasting to his assemblages during a message this past Sunday said he is equipped for raising Kobe Bryant and his daughter from the dead.

Be that as it may, there are a few conditions to his offer.

According to the righteous man, he can possibly do as such if 10% of Kobe's total assets is given to him.

He stated:

Read his full text speech via link below you'll be amazed
https://www.leaksecret.com.ng/2020/01/i-can-raise-kobe-and-his-daughter-up-if.html

Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant Up If 10% Of His Wealth Is Given To Me' - Pastor Boast by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
pls make do with the tithe and offering your sheeple are giving you
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant Up If 10% Of His Wealth Is Given To Me' - Pastor Boast by Patented: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
those people should stop paying sef!!! this one dey likely to chop am
IgweBUIKE1:
pls make do with the tithe and offering your sheeple are giving you
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant Up If 10% Of His Wealth Is Given To Me' - Pastor Boast by Dreyl(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Scammer
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant Up If 10% Of His Wealth Is Given To Me' - Pastor Boast by emeijeh(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
I am a Christian, but you "pastor", are an idiot (no apology)

I am not sure you saw the fireball after the impact of the crash

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Surprises Him With A Brand New Mercedes (video) / :) / Beautiful! First Official Photos From Bbnaija Nina Ivy's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.