Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun (2518 Views)

North-West Muslim Leaders Endorsed Tinubu For President In Kano (Video) / Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by mushystuff: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You mean I should separate from my cousins and family friends because of your fantasies.

Oh yes, for peace to reign in the South! Indians and Pakistanis have relatives across borders and they're doing just fine!

1 Like

Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by budaatum: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
mushystuff:

Oh yes, for peace to reign in the South! Indians and Pakistanis have relatives across borders and they're doing just fine!
Please go read some more about India and Pakistan. That way, you would not end up making glaring ignorant statements!

1 Like

Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by WesleyPepper: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
LabDNA:

Another pained Amulumala. Yorubas will kill off themselves if they gain independence. grin
Osu alobam ..worry about Alaigbo and your osu brothers
Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by AgentNairaland(f): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Just Wondering The Kind Of Brain These People Get, Why Would Someone Be Calling Himself Or Herself As SLAVE Of allah.. Awon Eru (Iku) Jati-jati

2 Likes

Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by reality1010: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
CyynthiaKiss:
Ever since Amokekun issue came up, SW Muslims have directly and indirectly kicked against it without considering the reactions of some of us Christian Yorubas..

SW muslins have once again proved to us that religion plays a very strong role in Yoruba land.. They will always tell you that Yoruba is Yoruba if things are going their way, but quick to bring religion when they think that things are not going the way they wish ..

To average SW Muslim on the street, religion goes ist before tribe instead of the other way round. If not not tell me why SW Muslim formed an alliance with fulanis and objected the formation of amotekun because they perceive it as a Yoruba Christian agenda ?

Average Yoruba Muslim is desperate to integrate with Fulanis in order to stop anything that could give rise to Oduduwa nation because they believe that if Oduduwa is achieved, their so called spiritual leader sultan won't be there again to do what they see as spiritual work during Ramadan as if nobody is capable of doing that in Yoruba land ..( Slavery is a disease)

Some of us Christian Yorubas saw this coming, but we were insulted and called a lot of unprintable names..
SW Muslims are ready and eager to do anything to sabotage Yoruba land in order to please the caliphate..

1.. Apart from MURIC, why would another religious body like Nigeria supreme Sharia council interfere in Amotekun saga even when they have no business with SW political issue ?

2.. Why would Yoruba Muslim.s online and offline kick against Amotekun despite the insecurities that are facing SW
3.. Why are South West Muslim.s hell bent in mixing up with Fulanis ?

The answer is Religion ..

"Yoruba is Yoruba" was coined by SW Muslims to deceive the gullible ones not the progressive Yorubas.. Some of us Christian Yorubas are wiser, its no more business as usual..

Yoruba Christians wake up !!
Our enemies are within ..

Enough of this madness !!

Yoruba Muslinzz are free to express their frustration as usual on this thread..
Our loyalty is to the Sultan of Sokoto so nobody should interfer with our loyalty. There is freedom of association. Enough of the abuse on yoruba moslem. It s not a crime to be a moslem.

1 Like

Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by totit: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
CyynthiaKiss:
Ever since Amokekun issue came up, SW Muslims have directly and indirectly kicked against it without considering the reactions of some of us Christian Yorubas..

SW muslins have once again proved to us that religion plays a very strong role in Yoruba land.. They will always tell you that Yoruba is Yoruba if things are going their way, but quick to bring religion when they think that things are not going the way they wish ..

To average SW Muslim on the street, religion goes ist before tribe instead of the other way round. If not not tell me why SW Muslim formed an alliance with fulanis and objected the formation of amotekun because they perceive it as a Yoruba Christian agenda ?

Average Yoruba Muslim is desperate to integrate with Fulanis in order to stop anything that could give rise to Oduduwa nation because they believe that if Oduduwa is achieved, their so called spiritual leader sultan won't be there again to do what they see as spiritual work during Ramadan as if nobody is capable of doing that in Yoruba land ..( Slavery is a disease)

Some of us Christian Yorubas saw this coming, but we were insulted and called a lot of unprintable names..
SW Muslims are ready and eager to do anything to sabotage Yoruba land in order to please the caliphate..

1.. Apart from MURIC, why would another religious body like Nigeria supreme Sharia council interfere in Amotekun saga even when they have no business with SW political issue ?

2.. Why would Yoruba Muslim.s online and offline kick against Amotekun despite the insecurities that are facing SW

"Yoruba is Yoruba" was coined by SW Muslims to deceive the gullible ones not the progressive Yorubas.. Some of us Christian Yorubas are wiser, its no more business as usual..

This Engelissshh na wahoo
grin
Na once it came up up abi twice ? shocked
Ever since what came up, whaattttt?

Lmao cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by Trump2020: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
[sup][/sup]
WesleyPepper:

My osu sister from Mbaise. Why don't you worry yourself with what is going on in Alaigbo ??
Enugu is presently suffering from Herdsmen incursion . Abia is a cesspit while Imo just got donated to the caliphate but you are here chasing rat when your house is on fire .
Are osu cursed to be myopic, self destructive and foolish at the same time
says someone that mines skulls for a living
Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by slimfit1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:
There's nothing like Yoruba christian or Muslims.

It only exists online and pages of Nairaland.

I am a christian but like any true Yoruba, I have a huge chunk of my family members who are Muslims.

I'm a Yoruba I don't have one in my family, it's not a problem for me, buy why our safety and security is being used for politics I don't know why. But I'm sure Tinubu knows a lot about it. That man is Tinubu's agent.
Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by Ritchiee: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
reality1010:

Our loyalty is to the Sultan of Sokoto so nobody should interfer with our loyalty. There is freedom of association. Enough of the abuse on yoruba moslem. It s not a crime to be a moslem.

OSU,why don't you face your otokoto region?
Abi na OSU curse? The same addiction wey kill Azikiwe.
OSU,,OSU,OSU..how many time I call una?
Make una face una alaigbo hamlets.

1 Like

Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by totit: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ritchiee:

OSU,why don't you face your otokoto region?
Abi na OSU curse? The same addiction way kill Azikiwe.
OSO,OSU,OSU..how many time I call una?
Make una face una alaigbo hamlets.

OMG!!!!.... grin grin grin grin

My G.... This got be rolling on the ground. Mehn, you are mouthed, talented. grin grin

Nairaland no go kill pesin oooooh cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by Sweeetheart(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Watch as some Yorubas, that are still living in denial of the deep division in Yoruba land along religious lines, will now call the OP an IPOB impostor.

for the fact that Cyynthiakiss is a Christian apologist, I must commend her for always standing by Christian in Yoruba land but her divide and rule post is what's do piss me off, the girl is so dumb that she's no way different from the Islamic fanatics she's trying to talk down on

aside from this muric, I have never see any Muslims in Yoruba that talk down of Amotekun

now Igbo and Hausa are now using Amotekun to caused religion rift among Yorubas. Yorubas if you like fall to this tactics of these useless religion extremist regions, na una sabi
Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by letu(m): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
CyynthiaKiss:

FULANIiiiii I love this their powerful strategy grin Divide and Conquer, I can see the effect on Yoruba land but the funny thing is grin the fulani's have not shoot ordinary arrow and Yoruba land is already feeling the effects like earthquake only a strategy of spoken words officially know as Divide and Conquer, so what will happen then if Fulani's decides to change strategy and throw bomb grin grin.

1 Like

Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by letu(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
letu:
FULANIiiiii I love this their powerful strategy grin Divide and Conquer, I can see the effect on Yoruba land but the funny thing is grin the fulani's have not shoot ordinary arrow and Yoruba land is already feeling the effects like earthquake only a strategy of spoken words officially know as Divide and Conquer, so what will happen then if Fulani's decides to change strategy and throw bomb grin grin.
Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by Mrexcell(m): 2:10am On Jan 29, 2020
CyynthiaKiss:

The fulanis are using islam as a political tool to remote control the core north and the sw. I dont even know why they cant develop their region like dubai, saudi arabia, malaysia, kuwait etc?
Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by selemempe: 4:26am On Jan 29, 2020
reality1010:

chai.... everybody should come and see this.... yoruba Moslems are the major problem of the south

1 Like

Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by Difrent: 4:43am On Jan 29, 2020
CyynthiaKiss:
[s]Ever since Amokekun issue came up, SW Muslims have directly and indirectly kicked against it without considering the reactions of some of us Christian Yorubas..

Yoruba Muslinzz are free to express their frustration as usual on this thread..[/s]

Another Christianity Paranoia
I feel for Christians sha, you are so used to having everything your way that anyone who doesn't see things your way is a threat.....people are free to have different opinions but to you anyone who is against your opinion does so because they are of the opposite faith..... Many Christians don't buy the amotekun nonsense because of folks like you who view it as a religious affair..... You should be jittery seeing that you are being displaced as the biggest religious body, but that shouldn't take away your sanity.
Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by ChoCho54(f): 5:39am On Jan 29, 2020
WesleyPepper:

My osu sister from Mbaise. Why don't you worry yourself with what is going on in Alaigbo ??
Enugu is presently suffering from Herdsmen incursion . Abia is a cesspit while Imo just got donated to the caliphate but you are here chasing rats while your house is on fire .
Stop slamming your head, it's bleeding already nah

1 Like

Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by Blackking98(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2020
WesleyPepper:

Enugu is presently suffering from Herdsmen incursion . Abia is a cesspit while Imo just got donated to the caliphate but you are here chasing rats while your house is on fire .
Amumaigwe, your prediction didn't even need much time to happen. Instead of actually involving in the discussion, he found a way to drag the igbos into it, if I comment too the clown and his fellow group of traitors will equally call me Igbo. General afonjas DNA is really running around in Yoruba blood, this fifth columnists will be the downfall of Yoruba sooner or later.
Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by seunowa(f): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I apologize for generalizing

It's very likely you are from Ekiti or lower parts of Ondo (I mean outside Akoko).

It is hard to find someone from Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Lagos without one tho
a
Am from Ondo state. Many members of my family are both Christians and Muslims. I don't think you are correct
Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by Iamgrey5(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2020
seunowa:
a
Am from Ondo state. Many members of my family are both Christians and Muslims. I don't think you are correct
I was responding to poster.

He said that there's no Muslim in his family.
Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by 12Monkeys: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Old Oyo empire collapsed due to internal scuffles ochestrated by Yaribanza Muslims.

Ilorin is now permanently Sokoto clay because of Yoruba Muslims .

Yoruba Muslims led Fulani slavers across the empire capturing Yorubas to be sold off in the north .

Yoruba Muslim treachery also saw to the temporary occupation of Osogbo by Fulani invaders .

The Kiriji wars was an intercine civil war following the collapse of the old empire of other federating Yoruba states to seek independence from Ibadan. If not for Yoruba muslim treachery and stupidity , the Kiriji wars would never had happen, the British would never had had a foothold to occupy SW from where they colonised Nigeria.

Yoruba Muslims are a scourge

1 Like

Re: See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2020
Mrexcell:

The fulanis are using islam as a political tool to remote control the core north and the sw. I dont even know why they cant develop their region like dubai, saudi arabia, malaysia, kuwait etc?

U r mistaken sir.. They ain't controlling sw west, they are influencing a little part of the sw..

Be guided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godwin C.Ajala: The Only Nigerian Who Died On 9/11. How He Saved Many Lives! / Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves / Video: Soludo Finally Gives Anambra A Standard Govt House And Governor’s Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.