Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces (2539 Views)

I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi / Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by MetaPhysical: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2020
FBI

https://www.fbi.gov/@@search?SearchableText=Nigerian&pageSize=20&page=1&sort_on=&sort_order=descending&after=

INTERPOL

https://www.interpol.int/en/How-we-work/Notices/View-Red-Notices

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by Gabkosh: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by BlowYourMind: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2020
Imagine yeegbos home and abroad, no wonder south Africans chase us like someone with plague, tribe of criminals scammers and swindlers

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2020
You have started right? Get ready to read about Baba Tunde. A popular story in US.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by Afolabimills(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2020
To me they are far better than the blood suckers n killers of our unity progress n prosperity as a Nigerian by the fulani terrorist in govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by BlowYourMind: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
You have started right? Get ready to read about Baba Tunde. A popular story in US.
Add Allen Onyema and Bishop Ozulubu too pleas

3 Likes

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by OreMI22: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Silly man, cutting off the Yoruba Hushpuppi and the Yoruba guys on the FBI publication. This is how these tribalists like Abiku Dabiri hide criminals from their tribe . To make it appear they are not the real big time fraudsters and credit card thieves abroad.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by jimyjames(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
OreMI22:
Silly man, cutting of the Yoruba Hushpuppi and the guys on the FBI publication. This is how these tribalists like Abike Dabiri hide criminals from their tribe . To make it appear they are not the real big time fraudsters and credit card thieves abroad.

Don't mind afonjas and propaganda against the igbos

9 Likes

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Op how about this one grin cheesy grin cheesy time for Lagos Ibadan express media has gone forever. grin cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by overall90: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
See damage control grin

this is how after covid --19 lock down exposed their poverty,they rushed to NBS to cook statistics for them showing that Osun is richer than Anambra.

1 Like

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
jimyjames:

Don't mind afonjas and propaganda against the igbos
see this one too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by jimyjames(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
see this one too

Ndi sophisticated skull miners human body part merchant's are well representing home and abroad, in fact its business as usual in the brown roof region of horror

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by BigBabyJesus: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
MetaPhysical:
FBI

https://www.fbi.gov/@@search?SearchableText=Nigerian&pageSize=20&page=1&sort_on=&sort_order=descending&after=

INTERPOL

https://www.interpol.int/en/How-we-work/Notices/View-Red-Notices

[/s]

Tribal she goat

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11755055_img20200617193702_jpega530901c3cbdb2055cad292f52013048

Why are you excluding your Yaribanza criminals from the list?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nigeria media are the ones spoiling our name not this ones ...most Western media pick it up from our local news ...when we keep hyping the bad news and never blow the good news what do u expect

Are nigerians into Yahoo more than Americans ? Or Russians ? Ukerians? Indians ? Israelis ? Common we dey learn work

When u hype this cases the western news outlet would picks up

1 Like

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by BigBabyJesus: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Never Forget Adam, The First Oshun Human Sacrifice On British Soil.

Meet young Adam.

Adam is not his real name.

Adam was chosen for him by the Police because he was the first known case of ritual killings to occur on British soil.

Adam's little mutilated headless body was found floating in the Thames River in London.

1 Like

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by BigBabyJesus: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
MetaPhysical...

Read about the first recorded case of human sacrifice on British soil that was confirmed to have been done by Oshun worshippers at the banks of the River Thames, London.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5094455_theboyintheriver_jpegaedb2b5b23da2d5707745ce6c56da08e

1 Like

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by BigBabyJesus: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Metaphysical Oshun worshipper...

I had narrowed down the ethnic groups to which Adam might have belonged. There were some fringe possibilities: one or two groups in Ghana, perhaps; another in Senegal, but one in particular had stood out for me. The Yoruba of Nigeria.

The Yorubans are a powerful group, mostly from central and southwest Nigeria. Many Nigerians living abroad are also Yorubans. They have about the most complex and sophisticated religious belief system of any ethnic group on the African continent.
In Yoruban religion, the many deities forming a bridge between this world and higher realms require sacrifice. Not necessarily human sacrifice, of course, and especially not nowadays, but the practice persists in some deviant offshoots of Yoruban religion.
I had other reasons to link Adam to the Yoruba area. Yoruban males are circumcised soon after birth.
The following month, I spoke at the headquarters of Europol, the Europe-wide police agency, in The Hague. I turned specifically to the Adam case and, for the first time, explained my conclusions to a public audience.

It had been 48 hours since the last media inquiry and I was back at my desk in Bath, sipping my coffee, when the phone rang.
‘Dr Hoskins?’ The caller was a woman with a West African accent.
‘That’s right,’ I said. ‘Who’s this?’
‘I am Princess Tania Olesungo. Dr Hoskins, you have done the Yoruban people a very great wrong.’
I held my tongue.
‘You must retract this at once,’ she hissed. ‘Or we are going to ruin you.’
Her voice was tight with malice. ‘I am warning you of this. There are more of us. We will ask Oshun for help to bring you down.’ She hung up.
Oshun is the wife of the fiery Shango, lover of the colour red and of sacrifice. Orange was only her secondary colour. But Oshun was a river goddess. I sat for a long time staring at the telephone.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146789/How-criminologist-probing-ritual-boy-Thames-murder-confront-personal-tragedy-daughters-mysterious-death-Africa.html#ixzz4d6ijZ21Y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by MetaPhysical: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
MetaPhysical...

Read about the first recorded case of human sacrifice on British soil that was confirmed to have been done by Oshun worshippers at the banks of the River Thames, London.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5094455_theboyintheriver_jpegaedb2b5b23da2d5707745ce6c56da08e

How many Yorubas were sacrificed by British guns and mortars in Ogun river in 1860?

Why is 1 British life sacrificed by Yoruba on Thames giving you dysentry? grin grin

1 Like

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by egalitarianism: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Damn, Corruption should be Corruption irrespective of tribe or Faith. WE CONDEMN THEM ALL. Recently, I registered for a legit program online but got my application deleted BECAUSE I'M A NIGERIAN. It was terrible experience. Those guys are defacing us in the face of the World. Fvck them ol any day anytime twice on Thursday
Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by BigBabyJesus: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
MetaPhysical:

How many Yorubas were sacrificed by British guns and mortars in Ogun river in 1860?

Why is 1 British life sacrificed by Yoruba on Thames giving you dysentry? grin grin
[/s]

I can't believe you are defending the murder of an innocent Nigerian Child trafficked by Bini people who ended up sold to Yoruba ritual killers and slaughtered on the banks of the Thames.

How is the murder of an African child by Yoruba people on the banks of the river Thames equate to revenge on British Military expedition in Yaribanza land?

You people are severely mentally ill or pure evil to defend this barbaric ritual murder.

8 Likes

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by Cosbyrich: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Add Allen Onyema and Bishop Ozulubu too pleas
lol

grin
Baby way no go allow him mama sleep....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by MetaPhysical: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Cosbyrich:
lol

grin

Hin eye sef no go close.... grin

1 Like

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by BigBabyJesus: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
MetaPhysical:

Hin eye sef no go close.... grin
Cosbyrich:
lol

grin
[/s]

How you can be such a shameless hypocrite beats my imagination

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11755055_img20200617193702_jpega530901c3cbdb2055cad292f52013048

2 Likes

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by MetaPhysical: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

I can't believe you are defending the murder of an innocent Nigerian Child trafficked by Bini people who ended up sold to Yoruba ritual killers and slaughtered on the banks of the Thames.

How is the murder of an African child by Yoruba people on the banks of the river Thames equate to revenge on British Military expedition in Yaribanza land?

You people are severely mentally ill or pure evil to defend this barbaric ritual murder.

If it was Ibo sef we go sacrifice am to Sango. grin

1 Like

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by BigBabyJesus: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
MetaPhysical:

If it was Ibo sef we go sacrifice am to Sango. grin

Yoruba people are evil and you just proved it.

You truly are descended from lucifer himself
Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by SLAP44: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
OreMI22:
Silly man, cutting of the Yoruba Hushpuppi and the guys on the FBI publication. This is how these tribalists like Abike Dabiri hide criminals from their tribe . To make it appear they are not the real big time fraudsters and credit card thieves abroad.

grin grin grin

Knockout punch grin
Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by BigBabyJesus: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
This is a Yaribanza Cope thread after getting the Trolling of their lives from these three threads I made this morning
Osinabnjo commissions Toilets in Daura
https://www.nairaland.com/5934202/vice-president-osinbanjo-inspecting-newly

Mad Afonja goes woke against Coco pops, says its RACIST!
https://www.nairaland.com/5934043/spirit-wokeness-afonja-woman-attacks

Tunde Daura is more influential and relevant than Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade

https://www.nairaland.com/5934079/tunde-osinbanjo-more-powerful-relevant

Dem no born any Yaribanza Afonja to talk sh!t for any of these threads.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by Ritchiee: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

Are you talking about Igbos,the pioneers and largest tribe of ritualists.No be today grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by MetaPhysical: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Yoruba people are evil and you just proved it.

You truly are descended from lucifer himself

Ohh really?

When your abiriba, arochuku and ohafia ancestors would ambush and chop their captives to pieces for cooking pot, was that an act of phillantrophy?

How about babies you harvest from baby factory to sell to ritualists and restaurants....in 2020!

Are these acts of goodwill? grin grin

Ofensiala is done, my brother! grin

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by Ritchiee: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ohh really?

When your abiriba, arochuku and ohafia ancestors would ambush and chop their captives to pieces for cooking pot, was that an act of phillantrophy?

How about babies you harvest from baby factory to sold to ritualists and restaurants....in 2020!

Are these acts of goodwill? grin grin

Ofensiala is done, my brother! grin
He will surely be salivating now especially when he sees a skull grin

2 Likes

Re: They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces by MetaPhysical: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ritchiee:
He will surely be salivating now especially when he sees a skull grin

Hahahahahaha.... grin grin grin

I hope ive not motivated him to go ambush one of his neighbors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Abiola Ajimobi Wife's Supermarket, Grandex On Fire / Ajazeera Exposes Properties Of Nigeria Corrupt Politicians (vid) / El-rufai Withdraws Kaduna Delegates Pledge To Tinubu, Says Amaechi Stronger Aspi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.