Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. (28780 Views)

Kobe Bryant's Death: Helicopter Dropped More Than 2,000 Feet A Minute, NTSB Says / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by simplemach(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Immediately he died, them suddenly every knew him.
Anyway, may his famous soul rest in peace
Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by Gbegirisoupp: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Can't stop saying RIP.. cry

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by viqueta(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
The confusion and tension that period
ursullalinda:
Wonder how they felt when they realized the helicopter might crash......the fear and anxiety must have been out of this world.....may God rest their soul and console their family.

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by OsuGanja(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
bravesoul247:
This is how civilised Nation does things. If na Nigeria, if you die, you die sara, everybody including police will move on with there lives, one spanner lose.

Guy you no lie...

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by ENEMYOFGOD6: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
and the useless hopeless worthless God he served couldn't save him.

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by YorubaPrince: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
bravesoul247:
This is how civilised Nation does things. If na Nigeria, if you die, you die sara, everybody including police will move on with there lives, one spanner lose.

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by kayjay69(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
The bad weather caused the crash.

In addition I believe human factor too. Maybe the pilot feeling he could fly while relying on his instruments or training (he was a trainer and trained to fly in foggy conditions). Maybe some occupants of the ill-fated chopper wanted to get to their destination by all means.

Sad all the same. May their souls continue to rest in peace.

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by Hoodgod(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Germi9:
So painful wen blacks whom have made it die like this...
so na white for die or whites no involved for the crash..

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by Odinaka00(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Isaac Promise... Under 17 Captain died and was buried last month.. We didn't hear of it here in Nairaland
Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by Ohraybs(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
proclinician:
How on earth could this crash have missed buhari's plane as he is flying around in aimless perambulation.
And Buhari having Plane Crash will solve all your life's problems abi..... When looking for Lazy Youth, I think you should be their PRESIDENT.... you just write rubbish about Buhari in any bad incidence .mtcheeew

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by mayDtolu(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
simplemach:
Immediately he died, them suddenly every knew him.
Anyway, may his famous soul rest in peace

He is popularly known before his death, Na you no no am because you no dey read sport news at all OR you are not a basketball fan

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by mytime24(f): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop peddling lies and ridiculing your beloved Nation.

Same would have been done in Nigeria.
u're Joking right

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by Liposure: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
and the useless hopeless worthless God he served couldn't save him.
d same hopeless, useless, worthless god dat created you

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by Liposure: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
This life we live is borrowed cos nobody knows tomorrow

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
mytime24:
u're Joking right

Tell me one crash in Nigeria that was not investigated. Cos you sounding crashes just happen in Nigeria and we pack up the debris
Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by Bellotelli: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
That is a sane country where the causes of death or events are thoroughly investigated

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by OLAuoc: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=SangoOlukosoOba post=86182606]

Stop peddling lies and ridiculing your beloved Nation.

Same would have been done in Nigeria. [/ LM]shut up for where
Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by proclinician: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ohraybs:

And Buhari having Plane Crash will solve all your life's problems abi..... When looking for Lazy Youth, I think you should be their PRESIDENT.... you just write rubbish about Buhari in any bad incidence .mtcheeew

Why not channel your stupidity and frustrations to another angle man. I just made my opinion to which i am 100% entitled to. I get it you are full of energy and vigor but dont u think it would make more sense if u channel this energy to making ur own opinion instead of showing you have this every increasing traits of lunacy?
Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by trippleKAY(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
The funny part is he might have seen a sign that something will happen and ignored it.
Or the pilot might have that feeling that all is not well with the chopper and still ignored. God knows best, RIP KOBE
Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by tesppidd: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
proclinician:

Why not channel your stupidity and frustrations to another angle man. I just made my opinion to which i am 100% entitled to. I get it you are full of energy and vigor but dont u think it would make more sense if u channel this energy to making ur own opinion instead of showing you have this every increasing traits of lunacy?
Such events as the death of Kobe are supposed to be a rude awakening and sober reflection to people to have sense but they still refuse to have sense.

This tragic death should teach you that anyone can die at any time.

Even a 2 year old child can die before an 80 year old man.

You can die before Buhari.

Try and have sense.

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by ENEMYOFGOD6: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Liposure:
d same hopeless, useless, worthless god dat created you

how dare you said God created me.was you there when he created me ? can you proof to me that the so called God truly created me ?
Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Odinaka00:
Isaac Promise... Under 17 Captain died and was buried last month.. We didn't hear of it here in Nairaland

U’d Be surprised more people and even Nigerians know Kobe more than issac promise. Maybe due to media issues exposure and the how global impact of the figure/person Just like saying people know issac more than Micheal Jackson or Micheal Jordan.

Don’t know why people are bothered that everyone is showing empathy for this man. He obviously was good to many and it shows from different levels and messages being sent. People identify with that.

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by profilemessages: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
0pm
to join your WhatsApp sports group kindly click on the group below, Chelsea, arsenal, Manchester united, Manchester city, Liverpool, Barcelona. real Madrid , juventus, Bayern Munich, Tottenham, Leicester city, Paris saint Germain, wrestling news, boxing news, basketball, handball, hockey, volleyball, badminton, and so all are all available right here, don't miss it out, you can also invite all your friends and loved ones too!!!
https://chat.whatsapp dot com/Be1WPELBtr5IqnFdGf4Cwl
change the dot to . thanks and God bless
Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by DarlingEmojist(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Actually,the world lost a legend ��

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
ursullalinda:
Wonder how they felt when they realized the helicopter might crash......the fear and anxiety must have been out of this world.....may God rest their soul and console their family.
it was foggy. The pilot was disoriented and lost his sense of direction. Might have thought he was going in one direction while actually going in the opposite direction. Don’t think the passengers realized anything until the chopper suddenly crashed into the hillside. It was likely a very quick and and unexpected death.

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by Spechialone(f): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Inside life... Saw a wheelbarrow pusher wear his Jersey. The Crux of the matter is that, neither knows of the existence of the other

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by KenModi(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
bravesoul247:

Nigerians are an unserious bunch. No wonder the cheapest thing in the country is human life. Easy come, easy go.

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by proclinician: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
tesppidd:
Such events as the death of Kobe are supposed to be a rude awakening and sober reflection to people to have sense but they still refuse to have sense.

This tragic death should teach you that anyone can die at any time.

Even a 2 year old child can die before an 80 year old man.

You can die before Buhari.

Try and have sense.

I do not have any problem with dying before buhari but i have a problem with why you made a conscious decision to remain without your senses. Boko haram sponsored by this buhari i detest so much just killed a student, a college student who was on his way to school and all these social media hypocrites who do not even know a dime about kobe are agog. Let me tell you one thing, i think about this college kid a lot i think about the CAN adamawa president and i think about Leah. I do not have any right to tell you who to care about or who to express ur emotions about but when next you want to tell me about whom to think about their death and have a moment of sobriety for do not mention kobe because it makes you nothing but a hypocrite without identity. Just think about this kid, hell no i watched that clip over and over again, he was killed by the president of my country. He didnt have any dealing with the oil blocks, he has no business with the dollar, the foreign reserve, the excess crude accounts, nope he was only going to school. Think about that.

Supreme Court Confirms Messi Fraud Sentence / Akin Famewo Signs New Deal With Norwich / The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA?