Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. (28765 Views)

Kobe Bryant's Death: Helicopter Dropped More Than 2,000 Feet A Minute, NTSB Says / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by Isoduwa(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
TallPck1:
I watched the video of the Chopper falling freely and I just had to imagine the kinds of feelings going through their mind that this was their last moment.

RIP Kobe Bryant!

I wonder what the wife and the rest of the family are going through right now. It was really a black Sunday in the history of sport.

I've this mifi MTN 4G network unlocked to work with all sim except smile.

Lagos call. +234 815 532 5936

So na sim card you wan sell na make you first write novel on top like you care
Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by madjune(m): 5:22am On Jan 29, 2020
Answers to what?

Chopper supposed to carry 5 people was crammed with 9 under bad weather conditions.

What do you expect?
Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by cardoctor(m): 6:44am On Jan 29, 2020
So sad

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by Paseus(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2020
rentAcock:

How so?
with your words
Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by obiem(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
rentAcock:
I didn't watch Jordan play but I definitely watched the Kobe & Shaq era. Kobe is the reason I started watching basketball while those around me only watched football. The guy is so talented and driven, I think it is even an insult to put Lebron ahead of him in a rank of the greatest of all time. I have never felt so touched and saddened by the death of a person I've never met before but for the past two days I've been really sad. It just hurts to see this promising young man go like that, it's like it doesn't even seem right. It feels so unfair as though he was cheated. The guy just had so much life left in him, and to think we will never see one of basketball's greatest player again, is just an insurmountable loss.

Not only was he a legend, he was also a very caring father. How many dads with a business empire, fame and wealth like his would make out time to attend every basketball game of their 13yr old daughter? But he did. He was so proud of that girl, you can just see how happy they were together.

It's quite unfair, but his legacy lives on. His name will forever be carved in record books, buildings, stadiums and in our minds till eternity. Rest on black mamba, rest on sad cry

Watch Jordan's clips on YouTube. He was the enigma of basketball. Kobe is right behind him and was the best thing that happened to the sport since Jordan. So sad to see his end this way. My heart goes out to the family, what a loss #RipKobe #RipGianna
Re: Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. by healthserve(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
proclinician:
How on earth could this crash have missed buhari's plane as he is flying around in aimless perambulation.

Oh my world. Don't be like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Famewo Signs New Deal With Norwich / Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description / The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.