Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,134 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z (26377 Views)

Beyonce Posts Pictures From Boozy Date Night With Husband Jay-z / Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. / EME Crew Plans Christmas Present For Their Fans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Can you tell us what these companies stole from Africa to make their vehicles?. Give us an example of what they stole and how the absence of what they stole made Africa uninhabitable?.

Also, assuming your assertion is true, did they put gun in the heads of those Africans who bought their products?.
stole outrightly ? nope. economic terrorism ? yes. go to all the parts of africa where cobalt and all the other metals used to make cars are mined. deep polluted and toxic gouges left in the earth running for miles upon miles. you gotta research whats going on around you gee. empower yourself so you can rise above this petty and shallow pool of materialism
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2010
on a side note, so all physicians wages are being slashed in america by as much as 80 percent. do you think will all nigerians will run out of this profession and rediscover petroleum engineering ?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by antispam5(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2010
buzugee:

stole outrightly ? nope. economic terrorism ? yes. go to all the parts of africa where cobalt and all the other metals used to make cars are mined. deep polluted and toxic gouges left in the earth running for miles upon miles. you gotta research whats going on around you gee. empower yourself so you can rise above this petty and shallow pool of materialism

just laughable,economic terrorism grin grin grin, Is it not Africans that are whoring themselves out to all comers?

The West comes in, and African "leaders" gorge themselves, now you complain that they are polluting grin grin

Now with the Chinese and Indians doing the same thing in Africa that the Western nations have, you don't hear any complaints undecided undecided undecided

China leads the entire world in pollution, do you think they care about Africa's environment?

Do you think the OPEC sheiks give a hoot about Africa undecided undecided undecided

Get a grip
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by antispam5(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2010
buzugee:

on a side note, so all physicians wages are being slashed in america by as much as 80 percent. do you think will all nigerians will run out of this profession and rediscover petroleum engineering ?

Perhaps they will, hopefully they will build up the failed refiniries that we have in Nigeria?consider that we have to import crude oil from outside Nigeria, utterly ridiculous, and maybe they can fire the stooges at OPEC,while they are at it, so Nigeria can be an independent producer
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by sizzlers(m): 12:19am On Dec 13, 2010
guys back to the topic, i love the ride
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2010
@babsmii, How was your weekend? I see many people still nagging about b and the car she bought for her hubby. Alarming how poverty cause people to imagine their own generosity. What shall it profit a man to gain a bugatti and loose his soul? Are you effing kidding me? Well, keep asking, while jay and b live up their lives. It is sad that many of you have never experienced the finer things of life, as a friend of mine will say, money can not buy happiness but it can sure as hell put a down payment on it. And get over beyonces womb and its contents for gods sake, Jeez! A woman buys her hubby a car, and the charity nags start crawlingg out of the woodwork, a woman and her hubby have their family all figured out, and strangers want to start telling them when to have a baby. She just cant catch a break.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by sizzlers(m): 12:44am On Dec 13, 2010
tell dem
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by sshalom(m): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2010
She could do this times over as she knows her husband is the richest rapper in town and her 'interests' are well taken care of! Not impressed in the least,
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 13, 2010
olax44:

@loveabgel,
u must be crazy in the head for that statement.did i ask her to buy it for me?if u dont have reasonable thing to say u can always keep shut and read on.
F*uck u BOY.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 2:28am On Dec 13, 2010
antispam5:

just laughable,economic terrorism grin grin grin, Is it not Africans that are whoring themselves out to all comers?

The West comes in, and African "leaders" gorge themselves, now you complain that they are polluting grin grin

Now with the Chinese and Indians doing the same thing in Africa that the Western nations have, you don't hear any complaints undecided undecided undecided

China leads the entire world in pollution, do you think they care about Africa's environment?

Do you think the OPEC sheiks give a hoot about Africa undecided undecided undecided

Get a grip
you miss the point. it is obvious that we are vulnerable people. the man with the more sophisticated weapon controls the earths destiny and as such we will always be vulnerable. but my point is, i hate to see the victims of oppression gloat about acquiring the products of their oppression. its ridiculous. we as a people need to help each other out and strengthen ourselves like the jews. only then will we as a race command respect. there are millions of poor and hungry black people in america and yet this fool  is enriching the white man by buying an overpriced piece of metal. its ridiculous. this is why the state of black america is the way it is today. back in the early days of black america the cohesiveness of the family unit was such that the white people were afraid of them. this is why edgar hoover pumped drugs and ammos into the black communities to destroy the family unit. if you read the book THE SWEETER THE JUICE by SHIRLEY HAIZLIP. it traces the path of black america from slavery to modern day. in the 20s and 30s black people took care of each other. when an abandoned margaret haizlip was a kid, a neighbor took her in, and when the neighbor died she willed all her assets to her. when her uncle died too he willed all his assets to her. this was the tightness of the black community then. and then in comes MATERIALISM and then the black community splinters. now it is all about killing each other to get ahead and to get material things.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 13, 2010
Rich husband rich wife no gold digger in the relationship. tongue
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by keyne(f): 2:48am On Dec 13, 2010
I can really believe I just wasted a few precious seconds of ma lyf on this! angry angry
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by roymary: 3:08am On Dec 13, 2010
buzugee:

you miss the point. it is obvious that we are vulnerable people. the man with the more sophisticated weapon controls the earths destiny and as such we will always be vulnerable. but my point is, i hate to see the victims of oppression gloat about acquiring the products of their oppression. its ridiculous. we as a people need to help each other out and strengthen ourselves like the jews. only then will we as a race command respect. there are millions of poor and hungry black people in america and yet this fool  is enriching the white man by buying an overpriced piece of metal. its ridiculous. this is why the state of black america is the way it is today. back in the early days of black america the cohesiveness of the family unit was such that the white people were afraid of them. this is why edgar hoover pumped drugs and ammos into the black communities to destroy the family unit. if you read the book THE SWEETER THE JUICE by SHIRLEY HAIZLIP. it traces the path of black america from slavery to modern day. in the 20s and 30s black people took care of each other. when an abandoned margaret haizlip was a kid, a neighbor took her in, and when the neighbor died she willed all her assets to her. when her uncle died too he willed all his assets to her. this was the tightness of the black community then. and then in comes MATERIALISM and then the black community splinters. now it is all about killing each other to get ahead and to get material things.

I enjoyed reading through your post. Visit abandoned places in Atlanta or Georgia as a whole and you will ask yourself why the wealthy Black folks have decided to ignore their black communities. Yes, they said they have Charity organizations but their impacts are truly minute.

Its a world filled with greed and selfishness. When I was younger, i might find the news amusing but at this stage i know better; its obvious the world is nearly a failure.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by AloyEmeka5: 4:47am On Dec 13, 2010
roymary:

Its a world filled with greed and selfishness.  When I was younger, i might find the news amusing but at this stage i know better; its obvious the world is nearly a failure.

Greed and foolishness by who?. Beyonce and jayZ will solve all the poverty problems associated with black people in the world, abi?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by roymary: 5:00am On Dec 13, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Greed and foolishness by who?. Beyonce and jayZ will solve all the poverty problems associated with black people in the world, abi?

I do not need any BEY nor HOVA to make my own life better and no one is saying this couple should solely safe the black community. I dunno where you live or where you have been to; but if you have any idea how awkward the black communities all around the world is, you would ask yourself what impact the wealthy ones have made.
I have no problem with how much they spend on each other as husband and wife; but the black communities needs to step up their effort in saving the black race.

The people that don't find this impressive have their own views too; so don't come out wiser.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by antispam5(m): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2010
buzugee:

you miss the point. it is obvious that we are vulnerable people. the man with the more sophisticated weapon controls the earths destiny and as such we will always be vulnerable. but my point is, i hate to see the victims of oppression gloat about acquiring the products of their oppression. its ridiculous. we as a people need to help each other out and strengthen ourselves like the jews. only then will we as a race command respect. there are millions of poor and hungry black people in america and yet this fool is enriching the white man by buying an overpriced piece of metal. its ridiculous. this is why the state of black america is the way it is today. back in the early days of black america the cohesiveness of the family unit was such that the white people were afraid of them. this is why edgar hoover pumped drugs and ammos into the black communities to destroy the family unit. if you read the book THE SWEETER THE JUICE by SHIRLEY HAIZLIP. it traces the path of black america from slavery to modern day. in the 20s and 30s black people took care of each other. when an abandoned margaret haizlip was a kid, a neighbor took her in, and when the neighbor died she willed all her assets to her. when her uncle died too he willed all his assets to her. this was the tightness of the black community then. and then in comes MATERIALISM and then the black community splinters. now it is all about killing each other to get ahead and to get material things.

and, ??

We all know the plight of black america, but how about the plight of africans, a angry angry angry angry

Nigerians spend more money than beyonce buying "gifts" and spraying money, you can tell me that we emulated that from white folks?

Many wealthy nigerians give gifts of houses and cars, something unheard of even in the US.

Black Africa has to fix itself first before lambasting others cool cool cool cool cool

Complain all you want, at least westerners do give more money in philanthropy than us africans
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by cbravo(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2010
MEN NA MAGA 4 SOM 9JA GIRLS
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by McCoy91(m): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2010
Nice ride abeg. What shall it profit a man to ride a bugatti and lose his soul?! GTFOH. Well, what shall it profit a man to ride okada and lose his soul
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by earthrealm(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2010
awwwwww
i hope my chic is seeing this post!!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by getsmart: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2010
true talk, my babe can get me anything she can afford, sometimes she uses all her salary on me, i tell you its quite a lavish and am loving it, and again, she be naija, go beyonce, go naija gurls,
ps
not all naija gurls ooo
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by olax44(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2010
@loveangel
i said it! i said you are crazy in the head and you have proven it in time without numbers. mad man.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by sizzlers(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2010
THAT SHOULD BE AROUND 300,000 000 MIL IN 9JA, am i right?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by sizzlers(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2010
earthrealm:

awwwwww
i hope my chic is seeing this post!!
UR FAT ASSSS CHICCCC
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2010
why are some of you saying you are not impressed? Dd beyonce buy her husband a car to impress your broke asses?? Babe doesnt even imagine you exist, so keep your impression. You imagine your own importance. And no, beyonce and jay are not burdened with the responsibility of saving the black community. Why should they sit on their broke asses waiting for beyonce, jay, snoop and all the other rich black people to come save them. They can not save the world, and beyonce is involved in so many charities by the way. She worked hhard for the money, and she can spend it the way she pleases without nags crying on her back. Get a life. And to that poster who said what shall itt profit a man to ride okada and loose his soul Kwakwakwa! You are so right. If you are gonna go down, you bette go down in style huh.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by snowdrops(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2010
With half brains running around nl, applauding every idiot so-called celebreties who spend and display their wealth ostensibly, no wonder young and vulnerable people worship money especially in naija and would do anything, hook or crook, to get it and lavish it in a mad bid to fulfill their craziest fantasies.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by lekanbar(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2010
Wow not too surprised though, if they can afford it why not

http:///b3C8J
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by snowdrops(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2010
buzugee:

i cannot but give you many thumbs ups, as you have rightly shut down the uneducated and uninformed here.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2010
eish, uneducated and uninformed because a woman works hard, buys her hubby a car and we believe it is her money and she can do what the heck she wants with it, we become uneducated and uninformed? Display of wealth?? Your wealth or her wealth? Who puts you in a postion to tell some1 how to go about spending the money they worked for? Why cry poverty, and hunger and suffering when a rich person decides to enjoy any sort of luxury? As i said it is the lack of luxury of any kind in the life of many that causes them to cry vanity everytime they see anything that represents luxury of any kind. Keep going on and on about charities, and suffering black people if it gets you through the night. It is ok for you to believe that you will save the world if you have the money, but let those who decide to indulge in luxury be. Are you her accountant? Uneducated and uninformed my foot!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Beync(f): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
why on earth wud people want to decide on how others shud live their lives do u fink the westerners are ur african i mean ur nigerian i mean ur village brothers family u control by deciding when and why  the woman shud give her husband children and how she spends her money >:why do u talk about culture? cant u see dat they hav diff reasons for mariage and not solely for producin children which is why most of our country side do! ( pls get a life or u live bey and jay. their civic responsibility is not and can never be to come rescue ur vulnerable poo and will never be, there are thins dat can never be changed thou may be improved if u really care and want to. if i may ask wat about our leaders, our relatives and friends  who  lavish our money in power acquiring themselve wealth for their 20th generations? incase u dont no, we have almost all the  resources needed to cushion our enviroment to the acceptable standards, unfortunately, it has not been fairly used sad  i do listen to budgets of trillions bein allocated to diffrerent sectors,  education, power, poverty aradication, health dis dat and so on, but in the real life u barely feel the impact of these huge allocation, are beyonce and jayz the cause?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by shiningzin(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2010
abeg,leave our naija gurls alone.stay faithful/be a good husband,and watch ur wife spoil u with pure love.
by the way,how many have u bought for ur wives/girlfrnds?i have realised that by being a good husband,ur woman can give u the world if its within her power.beyonce bought it for jay because she could afford it.it only made headline because they are celebrities.many wives have laid down their lives for their husbands,what human love could be greater than that?my woman has given me something worth more than all these temporaly,vanity fr''ckn stuffs.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by shollyaj(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2010
Money! Money!! Money!!!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
antispam5:

and, ??

We all know the plight of black america, but how about the plight of africans, a angry angry angry angry

Nigerians spend more money than beyonce buying "gifts" and spraying money, you can tell me that we emulated that from white folks?

Many wealthy nigerians give gifts of houses and cars, something unheard of even in the US.

Black Africa has to fix itself first before lambasting others cool cool cool cool cool

Complain all you want, at least westerners do give more money in philanthropy than us africans
your depth is unimpressive. let me tell you what has being the sole and major contributor of the destruction of the black race all over the world. MATERIALISM. see, most black people are like little kids who get easily mesmerized by the sight of shining objects. before materialism hit africa, africa was a hotbed of pan-africanism. most of the economys were stronger than the west. the patriotism in africa was such that everyone worked together for the common good. back then in nigeria you could get mortgage loans for your house. the naira was stronger than the dollar or the pound. westerners respected africans. we did not require visas to travel. in fact we were begged to come to their countrys. then in comes MATERIALISM. well that was all she wrote. that single handedly destroyed all the black nations. we, africans are a reflection of our leaders. if you are easily discombobulated by a hunk of metal then do you blame the man in office who sees the opportunity to buy it by stealing billions of dollars from the govt coffers seeing as he is a reflection of you, your desires ?. until we conquer MATERIALISM as a people, only then will we advance and be respected in the global community.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Johnpaul Nwadike's Twin Boys / Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos / Yung6ix Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.