Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. (20151 Views)

Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by ochallo: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2012
Being one half of showbiz’s most powerful celebrity couple means Beyonce can afford to splash out $3 million on a designer watch for her husband Jay-Z’s birthday.

The ‘Single Ladies’ songstress gave Jay-Z the best present of all in January when she gave birth to their first child Blue Ivy, but Beyonce still made the effort to make sure the birthday was made to feel special, presenting him with a $3 million Hublot watch.

According to the Daily Star, Beyonce splashed out on the extravagant timepiece, named Big Bang, which is lined with 1,282 diamonds.

“Beyoncé will always buy Jay the best gifts money can buy. Money is no object to her,” a source told the newspaper.

“She knew he would love the Hublot Big Bang watch. It’s the ultimate timepiece, a mixture of extravagance, luxury and bling.”

“Jay Z is a huge watch collector and was very excited when he was given the gift. He can’t wait to start flashing it around. It is absolutely stunning. In Beyoncé’s defence, what do you buy the man who already has everything?”

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/jay-z/news/beyonce-birthday-present/

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by ochallo: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2012
OMG! i need a girl like this in my life.

10 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2012
And then later she'll be snapping photos with hungry, homeless children in the slums of Colombia or South Africa, telling us "she's devastated". undecided

22 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by ochallo: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2012
but does she really have to feed the whole world because she has money.
ogugua88: And then later she'll be snapping photos with hungry, homeless children in the slums of Colombia or South Africa, telling us "she's devastated". undecided

23 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2012
na Beyounce dey always buy everything meen Jayz see dis woman marry o very soon Kim go buy for Kanye too

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2012
stephanie my girlfrnd come and see Oh! come and see true love. Before u go begin dey disturb me for xmas and vals gift. come see example of what good girls do...

24 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by fukcwitme(f): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2012
Hovah isnt very easy on the eyes embarassed
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Ymodulus: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2012
oo my god when will nigerian girls learn?!!!!!!!!!!!11

But this beats my imagination Beyonce is one great start who is at peace with her superstar hubby JAY-Z. if it was other actors you wud have heard of divorce, break-ups etc.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by poweredcom(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2012
I saw 5 million on a blog now na 3 milla I dey see - which one person go believe

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nkonadi(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2012
This is true love
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by perez019(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2012
Naija ladies I hope u all saw dis, beyonce is also a lady like u. Our naija ladies will only buy u 200naira boxers and 150naira singlet, they will now wrap it with 20 naira wrapping paper. They now expect guys to buy them Ipad and galaxy tab.. If u want Ipad and galaxy tab simply go to SLOT at computer village.

17 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2012
ochallo: but does she really have to feed the whole world because she has money.

She doesn't have to feed anyone. However, I'm sure it was by choice that she's one of those celebrities who speaks against world hunger, homelessness, and uneducated children. It's shameful hypocrisy, that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2012
“Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don't want..to impress people that they don't like.”
__ Will Rogers

9 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2012
And... I heard some people telling me I should date a broke girl... Bulsh*t. If you are a girl, you are not working, not ambitious, and thinking of being a liability to your man. God will judge u.

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Navalsadiq(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2012
na today!please come up with something new.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Adechyno(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2012
Crazy in Love'
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by IYANGBALI: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2012
Nigerian girls where una dey?make una see una mate dey spend beta money on a man,she no be like una wey na only bring bring and nagging una sabi. If my girl friend ask me for anything this xmas I go refer am come here

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2012
perez019: Naija ladies I hope u all saw dis, beyonce is also a lady like u. Our naija ladies will only buy u 200naira boxers and 150naira singlet, they will now wrap it with 20 naira wrapping paper. They now expect guys to buy them Ipad and galaxy tab.. If u want Ipad and galaxy tab simply go to SLOT at computer village.

[size=18pt]ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO[/size]
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2012
poweredcom: I saw 5 million on a blog now na 3 milla I dey see - which one person go believe

I wonder. Saw it too.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2012
But why are blacks so renowned for extravagant and lousy spending!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by IYANGBALI: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2012
perez019: Naija ladies I hope u all saw dis, beyonce is also a lady like u. Our naija ladies will only buy u 200naira boxers and 150naira singlet, they will now wrap it with 20 naira wrapping paper. They now expect guys to buy them Ipad and galaxy tab.. If u want Ipad and galaxy tab simply go to SLOT at computer village.
seconded. Naija babes no sabi true love
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nkonadi(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2012
Una no talk shits about this 5million dollar... bt Drogba spend 800,000 euros for plenty ppl, una dey castigate am...

Afrricans still dey do racism against each other
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by ASSlimm: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2012
D DWho really givs a flyin f"k, if she likes she can buy him a new set of fat lips 4 3mill, as my main niqqa Goodluck Jona says "I DON'T GIV A DAMM" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2012
ogugua88:

She doesn't have to feed anyone. However, I'm sure it was by choice that she's one of those celebrities who speaks against world hunger, homelessness, and uneducated children. It's shameful hypocrisy, that's all.

Pft! undecided
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Tyche(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2012
What are you yapping about? He's the husband ma'am in case you missed that.

Abi you want her to donate all her wealth to the poor to make you happy.

Btw, congrats Miss NL.

ogugua88: And then later she'll be snapping photos with hungry, homeless children in the slums of Colombia or South Africa, telling us "she's devastated". undecided

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2012
Ymodulus: oo my god when will nigerian girls learn?!!!!!!!!!!!11

But this beats my imagination Beyonce is one great start who is at peace with her superstar hubby JAY-Z. if it was other actors you wud have heard of divorce, break-ups etc.

what do you want Nigerian girls to learn?
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by emmalezy(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2012
I wonder how Nigerian guys talk as if they are the best gift buyer.. I want you to know something. They are married with kids. Abi can you buy a gift worth that amount to person you are not married to? Pls think well before you talk ooo.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by pak: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2012

When you die, please make sure they preserve your brain. You'r so intelligent

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by dabrake(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2012
poweredcom: I saw 5 million on a blog now na 3 milla I dey see - which one person go believe
dude, you beat me to this.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2012
If I have the means why not? For someone I love, this just the tip of the iceberg of love.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by anigold(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2012
ocman: stephanie my girlfrnd come and see Oh! come and see true love. Before u go begin dey disturb me for xmas and vals gift. come see example of what good girls do...
that cant happen in lagos, seems our gals hav parasitic brain
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by anigold(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2012
berem: what do you want Nigerian girls to learn?
trust our Naija babes they wil attack back. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos / Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.