Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

80 Year Old Woman Describes Her First Time Making Love With Her Black Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 80 Year Old Woman Describes Her First Time Making Love With Her Black Boyfriend (1743 Views)

Mikel Obi's Wife And Her Black Kids. (PHOTOS) / 'See Yansh- Tiwa Savage Flashes her Black Pant in See through Gown, Fans React / Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

80 Year Old Woman Describes Her First Time Making Love With Her Black Boyfriend by ScottDM1: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield were unable to hide their shock when an 80-year-old This Morning guest went into graphic detail about her love life live on air.

Iris Jones appeared on the ITV show to discuss her relationship with 35-year-old toyboy Mohamed Irbriham who she met on Facebook, sparking concern among her family that he may be a gold digger.

Schofield asked Jones about her first night with Ibraham, to which she replied: “Oh, the first night? It was rough. Nobody had been near me for 35 years, I thought I was a virgin again.

“Can I say what we used? An entire tube of KY jelly.”

Willoughby gasped and clapped her hand over mouth and both she and Schofield descended into giggles as Jones continued: “I couldn’t walk the next day. I felt as if I’d been riding a horse. Saddlesore wasn’t in it.”

Jones revealed many people had warned her about Irbriham’s intentions, including her two sons. But she said she believes their love is “real and true” and he has said he will sign a legal document saying he does not want any of her money.

Watch The Full Video Here- https://umebeautycare.com/80-year-old-british-woman-describes-her-first-time-making-love-with-her-35-year-old-black-boyfriend-video/

CC: Lalasticlala , Dominique

Re: 80 Year Old Woman Describes Her First Time Making Love With Her Black Boyfriend by Nukilia: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Granny s:*

If it were to Nigeria, they would stone the woman to death grin
Re: 80 Year Old Woman Describes Her First Time Making Love With Her Black Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2020
Even if he’s after your money.
Without him you won’t remember what love, relationship or sex feel like before you die.
The whole family should gather together and consider how they are going to take care of the boy after you are gone. He deserves a life after your demise. A good one.

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Caught ON Camera Scratching Her Sweety / Wife Of Ooni Of Ife Attends Naming Ceremony Of Incarcerated #endsars Protester / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.