Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Need A Personal Writer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need A Personal Writer (768 Views)

[urgent] Searching For A Personal Writer!!! / Have A Personal Site For Selling Your Digital Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Personal Writer by Eklesia14(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
I am a writer that has need to write plenty contents to support myself and my clients but my support writer is on another assignment for an extended period of time. I write on many things around personal or corporate websites, books, business proposals, corporate profiles, blogs, motivational articles, feasibility studies, business plans, magazines, journals, lectures, newsletters, product description, service features, cover letters, introduction letters, technical matters on building and and construction and a host of others. Invariably, I transit between a business writing, marketing write up, soft life's issues, technical writing and everything in between. They require a mind that is versatile, has read wide, continuously learning and abreast of global issues and is ready to research about things. Its no rocket science or daunting but fun!

I need to engage 1-2 writers who are exceptionally good & can consistently deliver well written, top notch writings.
My focus is well established above and you should be able to write on any topic. Most times, writings needed are around 2500-5000 words in 3 days. I have a steady stream of work for the successful candidate.

I am ready to offer a good rate up to NGN2/word or more for each writing but if you prove exceptionally good enough, we can review upwards. Deadlines are important.

I would like to say that I am a gentleman that works with international best practices. I use Copyscape a lot and I have one that trashes out output from Article Word Spinners. Writings must be original and I provide a lot of help, guidance and reference materials.

I work best with email and I want to plead that I need samples of your past works and portfolio for me to assess you (This is an important part without which I might not get back to any candidate). As part of the process, please do us just two 500 word writing on:

1- Meet Jeff Bezos, the Man who sells us everything and never owns a store - Is he really thinking about China?
2- So what is Strategy? What is Africa doing to improve the numbers using Strategy?

Let me also state that I have a collection of over 2 million PLR (Private Label Rights) Articles. Please dont waste my time to send me a PLR Article because I will know and this is why I am requesting for a small sample work to be done for me.

Please email me on innoventionhubs@gmail.com.

I will state that I pay for services rendered and as agreed with proper documenation and invoicing. We hope you read all these instructions well and be convinced you are up to the task before responding. Only those I consider fit will be contacted.

Many thanks.

Emmy

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Personal Writer by golddeejay(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2020
I hope i am getting this right. You are basically asking for "just two 500 words" free trial after all other requirements for a gig of less than $6/1000 words. God help us.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Personal Writer by Eklesia14(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
It will only interest you how many people have applied. At least the conditions are marked out clear to avoid ambiguity and blackmail.

More responses are being awaited before we close up.

Thanks to all.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Personal Writer by Ranchhoddas: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Eklesia14:
It will only interest you how many people have applied. At least the conditions are marked out clear to avoid ambiguity and blackmail.

More responses are being awaited before we close up.

Thanks to all.
If a lot of people have applied then what are still waiting for? cheesy
Re: I Need A Personal Writer by FirstbornWds: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Is the position still available?
Re: I Need A Personal Writer by YourWriter: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2020
Is this still available?
Re: I Need A Personal Writer by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
golddeejay:
I hope i am getting this right. You are basically asking for "just two 500 words" free trial after all other requirements for a gig of less than $6/1000 words. God help us.

Can you imagine such selfish absurdity?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Global Writing Contest With Publishing Contract / Versatile Writers Needed / Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.