Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! (33530 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / Be Very Careful When Buying Facemask From Roadside Hawkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by DavidEsq(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2020
Bynz:
This is also another confirmation on how the Hebrew women deliver their young. God is good His words are infallible. God bless you for your silent prayers in Jesus name. Amen!

Was it a Hebrew woman who have birth ni? What's with God's words and silent prayer here? Abi na the dry leaf don dey take effect?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by DeepSight(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2020
Provoker:
So today I went to repair my phone at an engineer's place by the road side.

Then I saw too much of shouting, I thought they were fighting. But then I saw only women there With the few guys being chased away.

The woman's water just broke. No nurse or doctor or something, no bed just bare floor with elderly women around and she gave birth just by the roadside. The heat, dust, all unfavorable conditions and she still gave birth in less than 30 mins.

Then I wonder this same childbirth that take the lives of other people, some require operation while some long hours and yet this woman was able to deliver.

They still got her to stand up to enter Keke and was taken to the health care center with the placeta uncut from the baby. There was a roar of rejoice, thousands of congratulations.

I was happy and even made a silent prayer for her and her baby

GOD IS THE GREATEST!

Photo is for illustration

How does this make God great or the greatest please?

Humans see millions of tragedies and yet they say thank God and say God knows best. They see one thing that happens as it should, they shout God is the greatest. I can never understand the religious mind.

Have you ever paused to question God about the evil and dieseased nature of his creation? No, because in your religious mind, the creation is responsible for it's dieseased state and not the creator.

What perverse thinking.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2020
Wow, thank God for safe delivery
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2020
Why were the guys chased away?
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by Demogorgon(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2020
Wow. God is truly great
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by Katier00(f): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2020
Yes the mind of our creator, my neighbor died yesterday from the complications of childbirth and this woman here had hers with little or no effort

2 Likes

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by Perfecttouchade: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2020
Hallelujah
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by OyinO: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2020
Bynz:
This is also another confirmation on how the Hebrew women deliver their young. God is good His words are infallible. God bless you for your silent prayers in Jesus name. Amen!

Rubbish!
Even pagan women give birth like this, in time past and in the future if they choose to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by tydi(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2020
Mhyketh:
I name the child Roda for female and Roland for male.

And yours mucus for having worms in your brain.

Talk now make you regret the day you joined this forum
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by damtan(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2020
Issokay

Check out an easy way to make a few bulks here https://ref.kickex.com/ab19890a05916bed548130e9b935730d
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by jokaka89: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:
Please explain what God has done here.

God gave her a safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Hebrew women , black women, yoruba women,
Same same
Aethist are fools..
And igbos have the highest percentage of aethist is Nigeria
Yet they always name themselves after God's people
hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
SilasNwude jimyjames Lzaa greenback Gmbuharii Immhotep engrychykae enemybulldozer pls is this true shocked

1 Like

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by OyinO: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2020
Katier00:
Yes the mind of our creator, my neighbor died yesterday from the complications of childbirth and this woman here had hers with little or no effort

Who is to blame for the one who died I'm childbirth?
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2020
na God
back then his name will na be NWAUZO
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by mrkings84(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

It's only a fool that says "there's no God"

2 Likes

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by Seebrian(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2020
God be praised.
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by tydi(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

Only a fool in his heart will say there is no God.
You still have time and privilege than the dead.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2020
God is great? Smh. Women did a good job but we should praise God instead. Crazy world! I do well and God is great but when I do bad, I'm an ass. Smh.
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by four4prax: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2020
wow
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by otes4646: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2020
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by Sirlins(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2020
God is really great, when there was no hospitals the women still help in child delivery. The gift God bestowed on women is priceless ..........respect for our women 100%
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by adosam(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2020
Almighty God! you're so rich in mercy. Glory!!! to your holy name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by benobyeze(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2020
To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

You're fustrated obviously!!! But it's never late for you to come to repentance and to the knowledge of the Almighty God!!! Cheer's in anticipation!!!

1 Like

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by masterP042(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Hebrew women , black women, yoruba women,
Same same
Aethist are fools..
And igbos have the highest percentage of aethist is Nigeria
Yet they always name themselves after God's people
Where did you carry out the census for you to be dishing out incorrect statistics?
You just proved how naive and foolish you are. Go and borrow sense onukwu.
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by JasperVII(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2020
The few guys around were chased away, so what if there had been a doctor around but he was on mufti? They would have chased him away also? �
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by TechCapon(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:
just thank God and go away
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2020
DeepSight:

Humans see millions of tragedies and yet they say thank God and say God knows best. They see one thing that happens as it should, they shout God is the greatest. I can never understand the religious mind.

Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by ralmix(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2020
This is an old story OP
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by TechCapon(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2020
DeepSight:

How does this make God great or the greatest please?

Have you ever paused to question God about the evil and dieseased nature of his creation? No, because in your religious mind, the creation is responsible for it's dieseased state and not the creator.

What perverse thinking.
who are you to question God?
Re: Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
SilasNwude jimyjames Lzaa greenback Gmbuharii Immhotep engrychykae enemybulldozer pls is this true shocked
The truth is that YorubaKinging does not want to confess that Igbo amaka grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is This On My Brother's Skin? (Pictures) / Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) / Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.