Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day (36791 Views)

Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Mentally-Deranged Anglican Priest Sets ATM Of Imo Microfinance Bank, Aba On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Afenson(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=86192996]

https://punchng.com/how-soldiers-tortured-me-on-new-years-day-british-nigerian[/quote this guy must be very rough, by his question and answer I have understand that he may try to challenge the soldier in one or two ways claiming to be US base.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by alasane: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
famzynet:

You obviously have not been outside Nigeria. Officers in developed nations respect themselves. You hardly see the army in US or UK unlike in Nigeria where they parade with their camouflage even in markets. Officers don't just approach you except they see you breaking the law. And people are not scared of the police or army ,rather people respect them. In Nigeria,people fear them and hate them because of how they terrorise and extort innocent civilians.

another lies......pls educate us how comes on "BLACK LIFE MATTER IN THE US"..

You are deceiving yourself either the man is rude to them,do not obey their instructions or want to prove americana to them..is he the only to have ply the road...
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by alasane: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=Afenson post=86205368][/quote]
God bless you ...i suspect that what really happen.....can you try US Soldier like that in Iraq,Afghanistan and Somalia...NIGERIA right now is in WAR situations and the soldier do not have that time to romance you...either you respect yourself with simple instructions or you see anyhow period.
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by alasane: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Truthbites:
NIGERIAN soldiers eh! That's why I'm happy Boko Haram de deal with them
[quote author=Afenson post=86205368][/quote]
The Boko Haram will soon consume you as well
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Brightest04(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Most Nigeria men in uniforms are animals there is no other way to discribe them unless we want to hide the truth.It would've been okay should they be compelled to visit psychiatric hospitals once every week to ascertain their mental stabilities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by nograv: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Leebeedo:

My brother, it is scary. I have heard first hand experiences from people close to me and it was very scary. The last time I visited, I was scared boarding a taxi from the airport. The way the taxi drivers were acting made it worse.

You also talked bout up north and Lagos. I be oshodi boy oh, infact, I was born in mafoluku and I soji like mad, nonetheless it's scary.

Bros, Lagos is my home town, my grandfather is from Ebutte Metta. I know our people can be chaotic. But all countries have their issues.

I dont know why, but in my heart I can never give up on this place. Leaders permitting, things will improve..

Who knows, maybe one of the children of your friend, will be the one to do it. So try not to put people off..

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by udemzyudex(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
KINGwax007:
Ok.. wetin make we do? Make we go help u fight them?

Your type are part of the problem we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by labisibrass(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
I believe there's so much this baba isn't telling us. I do not support brutality anyways.
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stop talking nonsense
jaxxy:
Bt why do civilians especially in Nigeria feel they have to disrespect or not acknowledge military personnel’s with atleast sm respect like they wud to any respectable persons. The military are not to be overly respected bt neither shud they be looked down on or unduly disrespected.

Yes many of them take things out of hand bt this usually starts from when they feel or observe undue disrespect. It’s not right for them to react that way however bt that’s majorly it.

Abroad when they see the military amongst them they still acknowledge them just that they won’t react badly to any disrespect cos they are more knowledgeable and hv adjusted/evolved to right laws and approach to situations.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
cococandy:
Stop talking nonsense

Make ur point. U have said nothing better.
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Jaqenhghar: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
jaxxy:

Yes they do bt when there is an incident and they have to be in ur face, and happens do u disrespect them?
Thats a bold faced lie! What incident have you seen that demands military men to be in people's face? Abeg una go dey talk wetin una no sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
a real brit has white skin, Nigerian soldiers wont touch em.
stop forming brit.
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Thazard(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Too many lies in this story!

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Jaqenhghar: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
alasane:

another lies......pls educate us how comes on "BLACK LIFE MATTER IN THE US"..

You are deceiving yourself either the man is rude to them,do not obey their instructions or want to prove americana to them..is he the only to have ply the road...
Who do you like this nau. Black lives matter is police brutality. You are here spewing horseshit. You seem very bitter that he is based in America. Na that one deu vex una pass. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Jaqenhghar: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Leebeedo:
Hmmm. A black American colleague of mine walked up to me just last week asking bout travel details to Nigeria. I asked her why she intended travelling to Nigeria and she said she traced her ancestral roots to Nigeria-Togo and she already bought tickets for herself and 3 kids. She needed help with someone to take her around.

I told her point blank: don't visit Nigeria, visit somewhere else. I told her that even the police can kidnap you in Nigeria and ask for ransom.

Before you start throwing insults, I'm a nigerian like you and if you still decide to insult me, I won't be bothered. Afterall, I said the truth.
Only a fool will insult you for telling the truth.
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Jaqenhghar: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
alasane:

God bless you ...i suspect that what really happen.....can you try US Soldier like that in Iraq,Afghanistan and Somalia...NIGERIA right now is in WAR situations and the soldier do not have that time to romance you...either you respect yourself with simple instructions or you see anyhow period.
Wjats thos one yammering about. Clearly you cant read. Instead of asking people close to you to help inteprete you are here speaking out of your ass.
Where did they give him instruction and he rfused?

3 Likes

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Nnetriplet: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
StupidNLmods:
Yes. His name is Captain Ilia Mohammed Sani

I knew the captain must be a northerner.. Those people are very heartless. The zoo govt keeps sending them down south, especially the south east. While they send the southerners to the north to fight boko haram. If we talk, animalistic afonjas and their masters will be shouting "ipob are terrorists". I wish ipob can become a terrorist indeed, this zoo go suffer am i swear!
I thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Truthbites: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
alasane:

The Boko Haram will soon consume you as well

Zombie identified. Wetin shit nor go see for toilet
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by eniade07: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Leebeedo:
Hmmm. A black American colleague of mine walked up to me just last week asking bout travel details to Nigeria. I asked her why she intended travelling to Nigeria and she said she traced her ancestral roots to Nigeria-Togo and she already bought tickets for herself and 3 kids. She needed help with someone to take her around.

I told her point blank: don't visit Nigeria, visit somewhere else. I told her that even the police can kidnap you in Nigeria and ask for ransom.

Before you start throwing insults, I'm a nigerian like you and if you still decide to insult me, I won't be bothered. Afterall, I said the truth.

You're a disgrace to the black race. You even call yourself a Nigerian. If you don't have any advice for your colleague, why can't you just keep your mouth shut. Even in that your shithole America, is it everywhere that is safe?.....stories of guns, mass shooting and killings everyday.
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by princepalace: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
SORRY BROS

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Legendguru: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
They still see u as Naija your name tells it all u are no different from for those that SARS Harrass on the street

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Farki: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
You see what they do to the people they are supposed to be protecting. Later people on nairaland will be calling us heartless and ungrateful of we don't support soldiers. angry

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Farki: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
jaxxy:
Bt why do civilians especially in Nigeria feel they have to disrespect or not acknowledge military personnel’s with atleast sm respect like they wud to any respectable persons. The military are not to be overly respected bt neither shud they be looked down on or unduly disrespected.

Yes many of them take things out of hand bt this usually starts from when they feel or observe undue disrespect. It’s not right for them to react that way however bt that’s majorly it.

Abroad when they see the military amongst them they still acknowledge them just that they won’t react badly to any disrespect cos they are more knowledgeable and hv adjusted/evolved to right laws and approach to situations.

You are here talking about respect. Within the last month I have seen a soldier almost run over a woman with his bike and another drink water and put it on the head of a man hawking next to him. In this country soldiers act as if they are untouchable and can assault civilians anyhow and it is disgusting. No amount of perceived disrespect can warrant beatings and torture from people claiming to risk their lives for us.

They are not better than soldiers abroad but Nigerian mentality will not allow them to act like normal human beings.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Farki: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Wjats thos one yammering about. Clearly you cant read. Instead of asking people close to you to help inteprete you are here speaking out of your ass.
Where did they give him instruction and he rfused?

I swear reading this thread is just irritating me. undecided Nigerians acting like zombies supporting tyranny, here we actively encourage you to break the law as long as you do it in uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Farki:

You are here talking about respect. Within the last month I have seen a soldier almost run over a woman with his bike and another drink water and put it on the head of a man hawking next to him. In this country soldiers act as if they are untouchable and can assault civilians anyhow and it is disgusting. No amount of perceived disrespect can warrant beatings and torture from people claiming to risk their lives for us.

They are not better than soldiers abroad but Nigerian mentality will not allow them to act like normal human beings.

I have not supported their misbehavior bt I think sm civilians don’t act right also and by that get into trouble with the rascally ones.

I lived and skoled around soldiers growing up so I know a few things about them.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Jaqenhghar: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Farki:

I swear reading this thread is just irritating me. undecided Nigerians acting like zombies supporting tyranny, here we actively encourage you to break the law as long as you do it in uniform.
They are sick. I jave never seen where a man shows so much love to his oppressors yet get nothing in response
Simple security they cant even handle that yet they want to open eye for civilians. Their ogas (boko haram) are busy having a field day. I just wonder

3 Likes

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Jaqenhghar: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
jaxxy:

I have not supported their misbehavior bt I think sm civilians don’t act right also and by that get into trouble with the rascally ones.

I lived and skoled around soldiers growing up so I know a few things about them.
How right do you want civilians to act around them. Is it until we erect altars and worship them that you know they are acting right? You lived among them and they most likely maltreated you to the point your head is no longer functioning properly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Jaqenhghar: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
eniade07:

You're a disgrace to the black race. You even call yourself a Nigerian. If you don't have any advice for your colleague, why can't you just keep your mouth shut. Even in that your shithole America, is it everywhere that is safe?.....stories of guns, mass shooting and killings everyday.

What is disgraceful about telling someone to protect himself. Theu should come and be harrassed and killed because you are comfortable in the insecurity

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by jaxxy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

How right do you want civilians to act around them. Is it until we erect altars and worship them that you know they are acting right? You lived among them and they most likely maltreated you to the point your head is no longer functioning properly

Going by the way u talk is already an example of ur uncivil attitude. U throw insults in a simple discussion and U want to be treated with respect. It doesn’t work that way and if u talk to a sm1 more superior than u like that without out provocation will only land u in trouble.

Also for ur information nobody maltreated me cos I don’t give them a reason to. I respect myself and get respected. Try to be civil and not unnecessarily vile in ur discussion. We all have very bad mouth bt choose not to use it.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Analysiscorner: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Very soon col. Musa Sagir will issue a statement to deny this.
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Jaqenhghar: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
jaxxy:

Going by the way u talk is already an example of ur uncivil attitude. U throw insults in a simple discussion and U want to be treated with respect. It doesn’t work that way and if u talk to a sm1 more superior than u like that without out provocation will only land u in trouble.

Also for ur information nobody maltreated me cos I don’t give them a reason to. I respect myself and get respected. Try to be civil and not unnecessarily vile in ur discussion. We all have very bad mouth bt choose not to use it.
What do you know about uncivil. Going round beating people like a thug is civil behaviour to ypu shey. I talk am say you no well no be insult. Who is superior to who? Maybe they are superior to you because you are a coward. Any man who cannot do his job properly cannot be more superior to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#FuelScarcity: Man Shot Dead In Festac (photo ) / 2 Thieves Fall Asleep After Stealing Items From An Elderly Woman's House (Video) / Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.