Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,967 members, 7,838,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Rich Marrying Rich, Poor Marrying Poor: Way Forward? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rich Marrying Rich, Poor Marrying Poor: Way Forward? (7518 Views)

Humiliation, A Poor Way Of Rebuking Children/wards/juniors / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? / Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Marrying Rich, Poor Marrying Poor: Way Forward? by mamaput(f): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2006
It always makes a difference if it is the girl or the boy that comes from the poor family.
So many royals married from the common people in the last few years.
Re: Rich Marrying Rich, Poor Marrying Poor: Way Forward? by allonym: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2006
Princess-J:

I'm against the idea of parents choosing their childrens life partners 99%. the other 1% is reserved for situations whereby the parents are worried and can forsee that what your gettin into is not the best for you, because remember parents are always more wiser as they've experienced some things that even us as children, maybe, cannot even comprehend!

Umm, children should not be getting married.
Re: Rich Marrying Rich, Poor Marrying Poor: Way Forward? by sojiboy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2006
I DONT BELIEVE IN SAYIN DIS KIND OF TRHING because TO BE CANDID RICH PEOPLEWILL NOT POOR PEOPLE TO COME TO THIER FAMILY BECOS AL WTA IS IN THEM IS THAT THE POOR PERSON WILL TAKE ALL THIER WEALTH SOO LET POOR PEOPLE MARRY POOR PEPLE WITHHIN WILL BE ALRITE
Re: Rich Marrying Rich, Poor Marrying Poor: Way Forward? by tng(f): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2007
it depends on what you call poor. Just like someone mentioned earlier, you mix with people within ur class nd therefore the rich mix within their class nd vice versa nd invariably find love. I agree love is very important in any marriage but money is also key if not why should the poor be concerned with the rich not wanting to marry someone of their class?
Re: Rich Marrying Rich, Poor Marrying Poor: Way Forward? by Coleslove: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2007
Yes!!! Rich marry Rich, Poor marry Poor. Its okay there the world would be happier. The poor just have a way of mis-managing things especially, when they happen to get hooked to a Rich family. They are always having sick problems an Uncle who cannot pay for his kids school fees(Must he have children that he can't cater for their education), Mother inlaw is having diabeties, Father inlaw is going blind, and on and on and on the probs seems not to have an end, You get choked with the whole families problems. Come On sad sad sad But the rich, its less of that crap. Though it has its own bad side too but i think i like it that way. Than being a whole generations meal ticket, with endless trend of calamities.

MARRY YOUR CLASS AND THERE YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE PERIOD angry angry angry
Re: Rich Marrying Rich, Poor Marrying Poor: Way Forward? by bunmii(f): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2007
i don't think it hapens in real life , just in movies and stuff but if it does it might be because what a rich guy does (as in where he goes, stuffs he does for fun) a poor girl might not be able to go there. so chances of them meeting and falling in your love is rare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eagle Snatching Boy Video Is A Hoax / Should A Wife Join Cash And Effort To Build House/business With Her Husband. / Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.