Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How True Is This? Do You Believe This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How True Is This? Do You Believe This? (377 Views)

You Won't Believe This City Is In Nigeria / Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / How True Is This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? Do You Believe This? by LadySwitz: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2020
Hello pumpkins...I came across this interesting post and I had to screenshot. This comment was posted in a public platform and in a time when people were grieving and are still grieving on the death of Basket ball late champion, Kobe Bryant. This left me asking and wondering if things like this happens?

Who here believes in things like the screenshot comment? Or is it a mere superstition? Has it happened to you before?

I am curious.

Re: How True Is This? Do You Believe This? by setobaba: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2020
When Kola Olawuyi died, I cried to stupor and nothing happened, take away your fallacies and tales
Re: How True Is This? Do You Believe This? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 29, 2020
First off... I'm no pumpkin
Second..... Death comes to everyone..... It's a debt. Having losses is part of life....
LadySwitz:
Hello pumpkins...I came across this interesting post and I had to screenshot. This comment was posted in a public platform and in a time when people were grieving and are still grieving on the death of Basket ball late champion, Kobe Bryant. This left me asking and wondering if things like this happens?

Who here believes in things like the screenshot comment? Or is it a mere superstition? Has it happened to you before?

I am curious.
Re: How True Is This? Do You Believe This? by LadySwitz: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2020
setobaba:
When Kola Olawuyi died, I cried to stupor and nothing happened, take away your fallacies and tales

Okay

But on that same post someone else confirmed it to be true...reason why I brought it here. Not like I believe in it too.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Utme Secrets To Success Seminar / Digital Marketing Training Course In Rohini / Why Are STARS Light In The Sky Are Not Having Same Brightness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.